Another ring

Finding EXO rings

 

In the morning.

Lay came running down the stairs.

“Mi, where are you?”

“I’m here, do you want something to eat?”

He looked around the kitchen, Luhan is looking at him with his puppy eyes and a baozi in his mouth, the two boys eating and Sehun staring at his empty bowl.

He sat down on a chair waiting for food.

“Here, hope you like what I made.”

“Ramen, you really need to learn to make food.” Lay said.

“If you don’t want you can give it to me.” Sehun reached to Lay’s bowl.

“No, you ate two bowl’s already, you can’t eat all the ramen we have, we won’t have after that what to eat.” You said.

“Okay.” He said while pouting.

“You are happy Mi, what happened?” asked you Lay.

“Well, I present to you this two boys that from now on they will come with us.”

“Why?”

“This is Baekhyun, he has the power of fire and he is Chanyeol, he also has a power, of light, so I found two more.” You said with a big smile on your face and jumping up and down like a kid.

“When did you find out?”

“This morning when I came to get water, and from then we stayed here and they told me they’re story and everything.”

“This morning? I only remember you having a nightmare after that I don’t remember anything.”

“You fell asleep, I heard her say she wants water, she made me want too so I followed her.” Luhan said while taking the empty bowl’s to wash them, except Lay’s that was still full.

“Today we will take a break from the journey, but we need to eat something at lunch so let’s go find real food.” Lay said while eating.

“Day off, eat, today, I like it, Lay you are the best.” Sehun said hugging him.

“I know a place that makes really good food, it’s a family where everyone is great cook and they like to have guests.” Chanyeol said.

“Great, then at 12 o’clock we will go there.” You said.

 

12 o’clock.

“Hello!” you all said entering the house.

“Hello, come in and take a seat, we will come in a second.” A lady said to you.

“I like the smell, is the smell of food.” Sehum sniffing the air around the room.

“Hello, my name is D.O, my parents gave me the name because of my eyes. My family likes to make food and I got it from them so we made the food together.”

“I can’t wait to eat.” Chanyeol said.

“Here comes the food.” D.O parent’s came in the room.

You all sat at the big table and started eating, well Sehun seems like is making a battle with Chanyeol. It seems that they like to eat.

“Kids, why so you seem so hungry?” D.O mom asked you looking at Sehun and Chanyeol.

“It’s a long story.” You said.

“We have time.”

You told them your story. She looked at you and when you told her about rings she looked at her husband.

“Wait!” she said. She left the room.

“A ring like this?” she came back holding in her hand a ring.

“Mom, that’s my ring.” D.O said.

“You’re ring?” you asked.

“Yes, when I was a kid I found it and I took care of it but I never wore it. I can’t make food if I have rings on my hand.” He said.

“Let’s go outside and see if is one of the rings.” You said.

“Outside? Why?” He asked.

“We don’t know what power you have so is better outside.” Lay said.

You went outside. He put on the ring.

“What do I do now?” he asked.

“What do you want to do?” Luhan asked.

“Well, I want to…” and he put his hand on the ground and in that place it formed a hole.

“It worked.” He said.

“What did you wanted to do?” Luhan asked.

“I felt like wanting to play with it, so I made a hole.” He said smiling.

“You found another thing you are good at.” His mom said.

“But mom I want to make food, I like to make food.” He said.

“You can always come and make food with us.” She said to him hugging him.

“I don’t mind having a cook with me all the time.” Sehun said coming out from the house with a plate of food.

“I would like that too.” Chanyeol said stealing some food from Sehun’s plate.

“You two, inside now.” You yelled at them.

 

In your room at the Baekhyun and Chanyeol motel.

“Finally the boys are sleeping in their rooms.” Lay said to you.

You and Lay are sharing a room, Luhan and Xiumin too but now the fight was for D.O room, Sehun and Chanyeol both wanted to sleep in D.O’s room and Baekhyun didn’t wanted to sleep alone, so all of them are sleeping on the floor in Chanyeol and Baekhyun room.

In the middle of the night you found yourself again having the dream only that now you could see D.O face, Chanyeol and Baekhyun too.

“Another nightmare?” Lay asked you.

“Yes. But I think I know why I have them. I know what they are showing me.” You said.