No Where To Hide I

Transhumanism

 

Kyungsoo awoke to a cold bed; he shoved the covers away forlornly and shuffled his way towards the shower.

 

What was I thinking… what, that he would stay? That he would spontaneously like me? Fat chance…

 

The doctor stepped into the shower; turning on the faucet and letting the water run. He must have stood there for a good 15 minutes or so before a sudden message appeared before his very eyes. Chanyeol’s unforgettable booming voice swept through the bathroom;

 

“Hey Dr.Soo, We need you down here in room 405, ‘gotta run you through some stuff” Kyungsoo let out a small squeak, and he ran back into the glass walls of the shower. He quickly recovered from the shock and shielded his body with a shampoo capsule in a sad attempt to cover himself.

 

This only seemed to amuse Chanyeol, “Don’t worries doctor Soo I can only hear you, no need to break a leg over this” he mused.

 

“H-how did you get into my rooms system!!” he choked, Chanyeol smirked at this “I’m the head of the Teach Unit here Dr.Soo no one hides from me” he mused.

 

Kyungsoo gulped nervously at the idea of having no where to hide, a doctor needed his privacy every now and then.

 

"I'll be right there" Kyungsoo answered.

 

"Great!" Chanyeol responded cheerfully. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo eyed the desolate halls uneasily, he wasn't looking forward to seeing Kai again, and meeting him alone in these halls was the last thing we wanted to happen. 

Just as he rounded the corner he caught a glimpse of a certain chestnut-haired man, he recalled seeing him with Chanyeol. 

What was his name again?...Bacon, Bekun,Baek..Baekyoon? no... Ah! "Baekhyun!"

Baekhyun raised his head at the sound of his name, he smile washed over his physique at the sight of Kyungsoo. 

"Dr.Do, Your needed in the Tech room currently; where you on your way there?" he asked 

"Ah yes but I'm not yet familiar with the building so I've been lost for quite a bit" he confessed sheepishly.

"No worries, I was just heading that way, you could join me if you'd like" baekhyun asked

"Yes please"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Baekhyun punched in the code into the keypad that was placed just beside the door, with a curt nod he beckoned kyungsoo into the room. Chanyeol glanced back at them from his position in the tech room. That latter hadn't changed since the last time kyungsoo had seen him, which was yesterday, other than the new mischevious glint he was sporting. 

"Baekhyun!!! Did you know about this!?" the fox-eyed boy shrieked "Yah! did you use your key to let your stupid boyfriend into the lab!?" he accused. Baekhyun was at a loss of words, he stammered helpessly "I-what!? I mean, Chanyeol- he-". 

"So you did! you helped this spawn of satan kidnap my children!!!" the man wailed, "C'mon chen think of this as me helping you test-run your drones huh!?" Chanyeol cackled.

Kyungsoo walked up to the rectangular window in the wall, he pressed himself close against the glass. The room was full of black smoke...? he looked back at the quarelling trio.

What on earth are they talking about?

The torso of a drone's corpse splattered against the glass, kyungsoo let out a 'manly' shriek as he fell onto his backside. Chanyeol cackled and he clapped his hands together in mirth at kyungsoo's reaction.

Chen sobbed into baekhyuns shoulder "MY CHILDRENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" he screeched "there there" baekhyun patted his shoulder.

The doctor gave him a menacing glare as he dusted the back of his pants off, he peered into the smoke til a familiar figure emerged.

Kai.

Kai lept over the drones smashing their head's together, rubbing off the oil from his hands with a smirk as he glanced at the convulsing robots.

"IS THAT ALL YOU GOT CHANYEOL?!" he bellowed.

Chanyeol's face twisted into an offended grimace, his fingers moved over the keys rapidly as new drones where released into the battle chamber. The newer drones where thicker, seemed to be of a more tankier design. Kai smiled as he stood before the inoming drones, "new model? no...you stole chen's newest project!?" he chuckled "you crazy bastard".

Kyungsoo stared in awe as the battle unfolded, loud clangs where muffled by the thick glass inbetween him and the battle chamber. It was going to be a long day...

 

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO guys, ow my head hurts rn lmfao. It's a small update, I'm going to have to rethink the whole plot of this maybe change some things up lol, try to remember where i was going with this fic lol. OTL It's been a long time since then I feel like it's going to be hard to stick to the characters personalities and such becuase i no longer see them the same way but i'll see. lol