Author's Note

My Royal Romance

Hello everyone! Well, I'm not quite sure what I should say, or rather, what I should begin to talk about. >< Well, I have been really happy with all of your support. I love you all. ♥

Every comment, every subscriber, and even every view means a lot to me. I can't express my gratitude in words, and I tend to be an awkward person that doesn't really know how to voice out her feelings. But anyways, at first, I thought this was just going to be some crappy little fanfic that I had put up, and I didn't really expect for many comments, or even views. (tbh i was like lmfao it's cool if it doesn't get any views i'm not even good at writing anyways haHAH). Then, I gained a lot of support, which made me really happy! 

I felt like, even though in real life there's tough things, and I can always come onto AFF and start writing, and pour out words, just for you guys. To be honest, I didn't even think I did I good job with this fanfic. My story writing , but if you guys like it, then I guess that's okay lol. 

Every person that has read this fanfic has already made me very happy. Even if they read a single word, I'd be happy to no end. I'm just an easy person to please LMFAO.

To be frank, in the beginning, I used to be extremely jealous of the authors who had tons and tons of comments on their story, and the comments all came from a bunch of different people. I was like, "How do I get a bunch of commenters like that?" But after a while, I started to see more comments, and they all make me really ecstatic. I reread them from time to time and I just fangirl over them because they mean so much to me. 

I absolutely am grateful for everyone's encouragement and support. Usually, I don't just spend nights typing in the dark for just anyone because really, sleep is important. And when I say nights, I really mean '5 AM and lacking sleep for a few days weeks.' This summer's been really crazy on my sleeping schedule oh God, how am I gonna wake up for school haha.

But anyways, I just wanted to write this chapter to show how much you guys mean to me (y'all probably aren't gonna read it since it's so long and boring and I don't expect you too because I get bored when I read this LOL). 

You're basically, in a sense, my friends, and I just wanted to say that I love you all very much, even though I don't know you. Writing and finishing a story has been a dream come true, and with you guys to support me, it makes me even happier. I'm not quite sure if this should be short or long, but whatever. I just want to express my love for you guys♥

 

Thank you so much for supporting this series from beginning to end, and those who have just read it, then thank you for even looking at my series.  It means a lot. Truly. When I post my thanks after you guys subscribe, it's not just a sentence, when I say "It means a lot." It's my heart. You guys must all be like "wtf is this stupid author talking about," and I'm like cringing at how cheesy I am, but ok LOL.

To be completely honest, I didn't really anticipate for this many people to see it. I always thought it was a second-rate fanfic. OTL My biggest problem with this, was the fact that there were lots of short, awkward chapters (imo), and it wasn't really on the funny side. If you're talking to me, I guess I can be funny with the things I say, but it's completely different when I write fanfics. I'm more serious and concentrated when I write these things, so it's just like, bleh. And I was like, "HOW DO I ADD FUNNY THINGS TO THIS I'M GONNA DIE" (sobs) but you know.

Even so, thank you so much for taking time to read this. I'm sorry if I wasted your time because the chapters are just too darn stupid. OTL. But anyways, thank you thank you thank you, and most importantly, THANK YOU. ♥

I love you all so much and I appreciate all of your guys' support. It's been a really good experience to be able to type out something and anticipate for whatever happens. I've been extremely happy these past few months. Even though there's been some rough events that's happened in my life while writing this fic, I feel truly honored that I had such a place like AFF to go to when I'm feeling lonely, sad, depressed, etc. I feel amazed that someone like me could get such rewarding comments, so I reread again time after time after time. Your comments cheer me up any time, anywhere, and I honestly couldn't have asked for more. 

 

While I'm talking to you guys, how about a sequel? A sequel starring my sweet eyeliner prince, Baekhyun and another OC because I just want him to be happy ♥

Place your opinion about the sequel in the comments section below please!

 

And I know I've said this too many times already, but I just love you all, and thank you. Thank you very much for this amazing experience and for all of your support. I hope you all will continue to support me in my other fanfictions.

I love you guys 

(btw i promise you i'll become a better writer because i balls LOL)

 

[130801]

EDIT:

Hey guys! So I finally made the sequel, as promised haha. I hope you all will read it! Again, thanks for reading. I love you all!