What a Bad Day!

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9 – What a Bad Day

 

Tiffany arrived at her work like usual. “Don’t think that we can tolerate with you after you’re married. Working is still working Fany-ah…” greets Hyoyeon as soon as Tiffany starts her work. Tiffany just smiles. She knows that Hyoyeon only joking.

 

 

“Fany-ah, the others wanna see your wedding photos. They cannot wait to see it.” Hyoyeon add. “Later on I’ll show you all. The photos are not yet done. Maybe tomorrow or the next day.” Answer Tiffany. After a few chat Hyoyeon went back to her place. And Tiffany continues her work.

 

 

After lunch, Hyoyeon come back to Tiffany’s place. “Fany-ah… can I borrow your car again today? I need to fetch my mum at the airport.” “Hmm… okay, but you must send me home first.” “Araseo! Gomawo chingu-yah~” Hyoyeon then left Tiffany while skipping. Tiffany can only shook her head at her best friend act. Aigoo~ never act her own age…

 

 

*********

 

“Don’t you want to come in first?” ask Tiffany when they arrived in front of her house. She takes of her sit belt while looking at Hyoyeon. Tiffany then chuckled at Hyoyeon dumbfounded face. “Wae Hyo-yah?? You look so funny right now!! Hahahahaha!!” can you imagine… with both hand on the steering, looking forward at the house, mouth open agape, almost drooling…

 

 

“Fany-ah, yo-you s-sure is this y-your h-h-house? This b-big house is yours?” finally Hyoyeon answered. “Yup. It’s not literally mine, but it’s my husband’s so it still consider as mine right?” answer Tiffany unsure. “Wow…. What did she work as? This house, no scratch that this mansion, no scratch that this villa… I don’t know which want to use to call this!! No wonder it took you a few days to just clean the whole house.” Exclaim Hyoyeon.

 

 

“Err… to be honest I, myself don’t know what she work as… hehe” answer Tiffany while scratching her back head.  Hyoyeon just stare at the house without saying anything. “So, you sure you’re not coming in?” ask Tiffany again. “Yeah… I’m actually in hurry but seeing your house make me frozen. Hehe.” Hyoyeon said after she back to her mind.

 

 

“Okay then. See you tomorrow. Bye~” says Tiffany but before she closed the door, “Tomorrow I’ll fetch you okay?” “Araseo…” then Hyoyeon drive away.

 

 

Tiffany opens the gate then she locks it back. She does the same to the front door. In conclusion, every door that needed to be open, she locks it back. Let that reticent girl do a lot of work… *evil laugh* She then went to the room and lie down for a while. After a few minutes, she went to the closet and slide open Taeyeon’s part.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter