On the Way

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30 – On the Way

 

Taeyeon went to the receptionist to ask if Sunny had left her any messages since there’s no notes left in their room or even a text. Unknown to Taeyeon, Sunny completely forgot about telling Taeyeon about her whereabouts as soon as Seohyun messaged her asking if she’s available.

“Sorry ma’am. We didn’t receive any message for you.” Taeyeon said thanks and went to the lobby in confusion. Sunny didn’t reply her messages and every of her calls will direct to voicemail.

Taeyeon paid the driver as she gets out of the taxi. She decided to go to the mall again since she started to crave for ice cream. She checks her phone if there’s any messages from Tiffany but to her dismay there’s none. Taeyeon pouts to herself feeling a bit disappointed that Tiffany has yet reply her but she knew Tiffany is busy working like usual. Workaholic…

After went around the mall for a while, Taeyeon starts to feel bored as shopping was never her things. She figures that she might as well take a nap rather than having a useless walk. She saw a familiar back walking towards the mall entrance.

That’s not what makes her gasped, it’s the other two girls. One long black hair and the other with blonde hair. Taeyeon eyes widen at the sight Sunny saying goodbye to the black hair with a huge smile and another hand clutching on her phone at her ear.

Taeyeon threw her remaining ice cream and went behind Sunny to hear everything. Everything. Literally everything.

“It will be better…” Sunny looked ahead and let out a deep sigh.

“It should be after you explain to me what’s happening here Lee Sunkyu.”

“T-Taeng?”

 

*****

 

They went back to hotel in silent. Sunny in deep thought as Taeyeon walked passes her to her room. “I will talk after I’m done wash up” Taeyeon said before she closes the door without waiting Sunny to respond.

Sunny went to sit and wait for Taeyeon. Then she receives message from an unknown number.

 

0xx-xxxxx00: Hey is this Sunny?

Sunny: Yes. Who’s this?

Unknown: Hey, I’m Tiffany. Tae’s wife?

Sunny: Hi! Took you long enough… xD

Tiffany: Hehe. I’m sorry for the sudden message. I hope I’m not interfere you. >_<

Sunny: No... we are not having any activities except this weekend I think. But not sure for Taeng though. *if only she knew how mad Taeng is right now*

Tiffany: Great! Ok here’s the thing… My boss kind of asked me to replace him in a conference… and it’s where both of you are at now. If I’m not mistaken that is. You are in Busan right?

 

Sunny blinked rapidly at the sudden news. She reread to make sure she read correctly. THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!! WHAT A COINCIDENDCE!

 

Sunny: YES! O.O Don’t tell me you are coming here???!

Tiffany: Well, I am. But I need you to keep this a secret for a short while for you know…. surprise?

Sunny: HAHA! ZZZIIIPPPP~ my mouth is tightly secure ^_^ just let me know anything I could help ok?

Tiffany: Don’t worry. I’m on this on my own. She’s always with the surprise you know? Now its my turn~ keke

Sunny: Can’t believe we are talking about the same Kim Taeyeon…heol. O_O so see you when I see you?

Tiffany: Well that’s my Taetae~ <3 yup see ya!

 

“Is that Jessica?” Sunny almost dropped her phone. She completely forgets about having a talk with Taeyeon as she was too enthusiastic replying Tiffany’s message.

“No. It’s Yoona.” Sunny place her phone on the table. Sunny leans back in her sit. “Listen Taeng… I know you already heard everything. But let me ex-” “No, you listen to me first.” Taeyeon shuts Sunny off.

 

“I know about Jessica wanting me back. I heard you the other day. I’m sorry for eavesdropping you.” Taeyeon narrates everything she heard back at the restaurant. “So tell me why she’s here and why Seo was with her either the hard way or not it’s up to you.” Taeyeon leaned back and crossed her arms. She dries her hair with the towel since she rushing just now.

Sunny gulps at Taeyeon silent threat. No one would want to be in her position even if you pay them thousands dollar. It was never a good idea to upset Taeyeon. She takes a dee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter