A Slide of Tears

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20 – A Slide of Tears

 

“Sorry! *bump* omg… really sorry!! Arhhh!! Whew… that was closed.” Taeyeon let out a relief sighs. She managed to avoid the car coming when she blindly crossed the road just now.

 

Even after bumping a lot of people, getting honk by numerous of car and walking and running around, Taeyeon still cannot find Tiffany. She notevens an active girl, but she sure fast! Aish! Fany-ah… why didn’t you listen to me until the end?! *sigh*

 

Taeyeon slowed down and starts to think where Tiffany might go. She just rushed out to find Tiffany that she didn’t really think properly. I don’t even know what she’ll do if she upset! Hmm… oh yes! She hurts her ankle! So she won’t be that far. Pabo Taeng! Why didn’t you think that?!!

 

Taeyeon walked back to the café hoping to find Tiffany along the way. As she walks back towards the café, she saw an arcade.  Who knows maybe…?

 

 She went inside to see a familiar figure at the Whack-A-Mole game. She approached the latter quietly and slowly.

 

“Stupid mole! Come out now! Yah! Haish~ this making me more stress!!!” Tiffany muttered alone. Taeyeon let out a soft chuckled seeing how cute Tiffany is right now. And here I thought she would be drinking in any bar~ huhu Bad thinking Taeng!

 

Tiffany slowly turns around when she heard the soft but audible chuckle. Gasps! What is she doing here?

 

“Why are you here?” it’s supposed to be a nervous yet panic question but it came out colder than Tiffany meant.

 

“Fany-ah… listens to me…” Taeyeon wanted to reach for her arm but Tiffany moved away before she could do so.

 

“No. I don’t wanna hear anything. And you can go back first. Since I’m still having a day off, might as well spend it here.” She turns around and continued to hit the innocent mole harder and faster than just now.

 

Taeyeon gulps silently when she saw Tiffany points getting higher and higher by each second. She madder than I thought she would be.

 

“Tiffany, let’s go back and I’ll explain okay?” Taeyeon grabbed her right hand which is holding the hammer, stopping her from hitting.

 

“Let go.” Tiffany said looking at Taeyeon straight into her eyes. She didn’t persuade by Taeyeon at all. “And I heard you loud and clear just now so no need to explain anything.” Tiffany yanked her arm away from Taeyeon grip and wanted to walk away when she felt the familiar arms wrapped her waist securely.

 

“You did hear me loud and clear but you-” Tiffany wriggled herself out of Taeyeon warm and tight embrace and cuts Taeyeon word.

 

“I know! I know! I don’t need another reminder about your feeling towards me! I know I’m just a substitute for I don’t know how long. I know- mmmmppphhh” Tiffany words is muffled by a sudden and hard kiss from Taeyeon.

 

“Now follow me and I’ll explain to you more clearly and loudly okay?  I might as well need to say it louder here… you make me looked like I’m a bad girl Fany-ah. Everyone is looking at us because of your outburst just now.” Taeyeon pulls the still in dazed Tiffany out of the arcade.

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

*bump*

 

“Hey! Don’t stand here! You’re blocking people, girl!” some random stranger said.

 

“S-sorry.” the sudden bump brought Taeyeon back to reality. She bows a bit at the guy a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter