My First Love

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21 – My First Love

 

“Fany-ah…” Taeyeon tapped Tiffany cheek softly. Tiffany blinked her eyes a few times to adopt the sudden brightness in the room. She looks around and saw that it is already dark outside.

 

“How long have I slept?” Tiffany asked hoarsely.

 

“Since after we came back from the cafe. I’m sure you’re hungry right? Wake up and eat first. I’ll take a bath first then I’ll join you later. You can eat without me first.” Taeyeon said and went into the bathroom.

 

Tiffany let out a yawn and stretches her body.

 

“Aigoo… my towel. How can I-” Taeyeon stops on her track. Her jaw droppedas the sight in front of her is really tempting for a byuntae like her.

 

Tiffany didn’t realized that her shirt is lifted up when she’s stretching, showing her toned stomach. She went to her wardrobe to change into more comfortable attire. She grabbed an over-sized shirt and put it over herself as she turn off the bedroom light off leaving the only light source in that room is the bathroom light and left, without realizing the shadow that appeared at the bathroom doorsteps.

 

Taeyeon let out her breath that she didn’t realized she’s been holding. Whew… what a tease! She quickly grabbed her towel and proceeds into the bathroom and takes a cold shower.

 

 

*****

 

 

“Hmm, smells like… spaghetti!” Tiffany quickly takes a sit and starts to dig in.

 

The moment she almost done Taeyeon just came down. She straight away went to dining table. “Is it good?” Taeyeon asked.

 

Tiffany nodded her head vigorously and gives Taeyeon a thumb up. Taeyeon let out a shy chuckle and scratch her not itchy neck. “Luckily… you know that I don’t really know how to cook right? That’s why I choose to cook an easy dish.”

 

Tiffany smiles at Taeyeon. She can see the sincerity in Taeyeon action. “I know. Thank you, Taeyeon-ah. Don’t worry its delicious! But where did you get the ingredient and recipe?” Tiffany asked curiously.

 

Taeyeon stunned a bit at Tiffany question.  How am I supposed to answer this? Actually Jessica is the one teach me how to cook spaghetti since it’s easy to cook but Tiffany is the first person I cooked for! I swear!

 

“Err… actually Jessica taught me how to cook spaghetti since I’m staying alone and she taught me way back in high school when I came to Seoul alone without omma and appa.” Taeyeon explained carefully. She did not want another misunderstand to occur when she didn’t solved the first one yet.

 

“Oh, it’s delicious! No wonder~ I bet she’s somewhere from L.A right?” Tiffany asked. She leans nearer to the table, not realizing her loose shirt ‘did’ a great job covering her precious asset.

 

Taeyeon takes a big gulp of her saliva at Tiffany’s cleavage in front of her face… eyes..! 1x2=2, 2x2=4, 3x2=6, 4x2=8… it’s not working! 12x1253=15036, 13x1324=17212… calms down Kim Taeyeon. Look other place!

 

Taeyeon inverts her eyes somewhere else but her eyes keep on coming back to where she avoids looking at.

 

“Taeyeon-ah, are you okay? Why are you so red?” Tiffany went nearer to place her palm on Taeyeon forehead. Taeyeon quickly gets up from her seat, “I-I need to go to t-toilet. Give me a second.” Taeyeon dashed to toilet at the back of the kitchen.

 

“Huh… she’s going to kill me soon with that much of torture! My god… okay, calm down~ Kim Taeyeon. Keep your cool self-up. Think of something else~ alright you can go through this! Hwaiting!” finished calming down herself she went out to see Tiffany no longer at the table.

 

“Maybe she went to watch the TV.” Being her cool self, Taeyeon shrugged and went to eat her portion.

 

 

*****

 

 

Taeyeon peeked through the opening door to see what Tiffany doing, what is she watching?

 

She playfully knocked the door to gain Tiffany’s attention. Tiffany turns and smiled at Taeyeon. “Why are you knocking in your own house? Come and sit here.” She patted the sit next to her.

 

How can I sit there and control myself if you’re wearing like that!

 

But she still went and sits beside her wife. “Fany-ah, can we talk about what happen just now?” Taeyeon glanced beside her to see Tiffany reaction, but she saw that Tiffany just relax and calm.

 

Aigoo… what a timing Kim Taeyeon! Just went I’m so into the movie. But Tiffany still turns her head and gives attention to what Taeyeon wants to say.

 

“Oh, about that. Sure go ahead.” Tiffany smiles despite the hurt she felt.

 

Taeyeon takes both of Tiffany hands and gives it a soft squeeze, ensuring her that it’s alright to tell her what she feels.

 

“Before anything, please don’t laugh at my extra cheesiness and I swear I’m going to puke myself at my own speech!” Tiffany had to laugh at the random and cute honesty.

 

“I’ll not laugh. I promise. Go ahead. What do you want to say?” Tiffany chuckled a bit at Taeyeon started to red face. She so cute feels shy like this!

 

“First of all, I know that you heard what I said to Jaejoong oppa.” Tiffany smiles start to fade a bit. OMG! She knows!!! Otteoke~ Otteoke~

 

“Oh, yeah. I did. But don’t worry I knows that-”

 

“There! You always cut my words off. That’s why you heard me wrongly.” Taeyeon quickly cuts Tiffany words.

 

“What, but I’m sure I heard you loud and clear that… hmm, you said that you don’t love me.” Tiffany said slowly.

 

“Dae! I did say that.” Taeyeon saw the instantly hurt on Tiffany face so she quickly add, “But I said another thing after that which you didn’t hear since you ran out.” Taeyeon said.

 

Tiffany looks at her curiously, waiting to hear what she missed out.

 

“Hmm… how should I say this… err…” Taeyeon muttered to herself.

 

“You can say it next time if you want, Taeyeon-ah. At least I know that what I’ve heard is wrong.” Tiffany smiles at the slightly nervous Taeyeon.

 

“No! I can’t do that. I need to say this or else I won’t be able to sleep tonight.” Taeyeon said.

 

Tiffany laughs at that remarks. “What are you? 5 years old? I don’t mind right? Just let it go and say it whenever you’re ready okay?”

 

Taeyeon nods her head slowly. Maybe she’s right… I can’t just confess to her like that. Need to think of something…

 

“Alright. Let’s get back to the movie shall we?” Taeyeon chuckled a bit, knowing that she interrupt Tiffany’s attention.

 

“What are you watching?” Taeyeon asked curiously as Tiffany went back to her drama maniac self.

 

“The Vow. It’s so sad how their love is forgotten by his wife.” Taeyeon let out a startled breath.

 

“Why would she forget it? What happen to them?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter