Realization

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27 – Realization

Sunny was thunderstruck by this revelation. “You mean Taeyeon actually knew what happened?” she asked.

Jessica nodded.

“But she just knew that incident, not the full story of it. I just told her what Mr. Ahn tried to do.” Sunny nodded at that. No wonder she got angry at Jessie when she left. If she knew, I’m sure she will just let it go.

“So what happened next?”

“Of course I didn’t know that Yuri went to check up on me, but then she saved Yejin not me. At first I was a bit sad, no, I felt really dejected that Yuri saved her not me. Then Taeyeon explained that they were actually together to check up on me. But then she remembered that she forgot her track bottom. So they split up and promised to meet at the staircases near the classroom. That is why Taeyeon was the one turned up not Yuri.” Jessica said.

“Oh, I remember something! When we want to go to P.E time, I saw Yuri at the staircase. I thought she was waiting for us so I quickly pulled her along.” Sunny said.

“Really? Ah… that’s what happens…” Jessica muttered.  “I misunderstood Yuri once again.” She said softly.

Sunny furrowed her eyebrow as she’s curious at what misunderstanding Jessica is talking about.

 

 

*****FLASHBACK 3*****

 

 

“Come, let us meet Yuri. I promised her to wait at the staircases.” Taeyeon said. She slowly let go of their warm and comfort hug. Jessica wipes her tears and nodded.

“Gomawo Taengoo-ah…” Jessica looked at Taeyeon straight in the eyes to convey her gratefulness. Taeyeon smiles in return and she helps Jessica to wipe off the left over stains of tears.

“Don’t want to meet your Seobang looking like this right?” Taeyeon starts her teasing mood back. Jessica let out a small chuckle and hit her arm playfully. But she still shook her head, answering Taeyeon question, making Taeyeon laughs at her cuteness.

“Aigoo… just confessed already~” Taeyeon said and they begin to walk out.

 

“Where is she…?” Jessica heard Taeyeon said. Jessica can just let out a small sigh and Taeyeon heard it.

“I think something’s wrong. She must have something important to do. We both know how much she cares for you?” Taeyeon said, teasing her.

Jessica glared at her showing her dissatisfaction but says nothing. She knew Taeyeon trying to make sure she does not get upset at Yuri’s absent.

But she did.

 

*****FINISHED FLASHBACK 3*****

 

 

“That’s why you avoid Yuri after that?” Sunny asked.

Jessica nodded. “Yah… what was that for?!” She said while rubbing her head.

“You deserved that for being childish… and this, for enduring all of that alone.” Sunny said as she rubbed at where she hit just now.

“Well, what else can I do? You saw yourself how worried she was throughout that week. Not toward me, but that Sunbae.” Jessica crossed her arms.

“She just felt responsible because she found her, unnie. I think I would do the same if it was me. ” Seohyun said. Sunny nodded as she agrees at what the maknae said.

“Fine…” Jessica said dismally because what Seohyun said was the fact.

Sunny laughs at her childish friend. “And they called you an Ice Princess…? Tsk, tsk, tsk…” Sunny shook her head. They joined her laughing at that obvious fact.

“But seriously Sica, are you seriously avoiding Yuri until you decided to confess to Taeyeon? No, that’s just weird. Okay, you confess to Taeyeon so that Yuri gets jealous? No, that’s not true too. Yuri doesn’t show her jealousy much…” Sunny looked at Jessica in desperation although Jessica cannot see her.

“You’re done? Let me start then…” Jessica said after Sunny stops her nonsenses.

 

 

*****FLASHBACK 4*****

 

“Go talk to her okay?” Taeyeon persuades Jessica. She feels sorry for Yuri, getting silent treatment and does not even know why.

“I’ll try…” Jessica said slowly but clearly. She knew she was too much. Taengoo was right… Yuri did not do anything. She just happens to be there when that happened.

“Thanks Taengoo!” Jessica gives Taeyeon a big hug causing her to stumble a few steps back. Taeyeon reply her hug and muttered, “Bipolar~”

Jessica laughs at that remark. She has to admit that she was feeling down just a minute ago.

 

What they don’t know is Yuri saw them hugging each other and  Jessica’s laughter when they released their hug makes  her wounded heart become severe than it already was.

Yuri looked down as a tear rolled down her face, “I guess, I don’t have a chance then…” she said pathetically, laughing at herself.

 

*****

 

“Where would she go at this time…?” Jessica looked around to find Yuri but she was nowhere to be found.

“Hey Jung, can we have a talk?” Son Yejin appeared out of blue.

“Sure” She can felt her body tensed at Yejin appearance. She knows that Yejin has something to do with Mr. Ahn attack, and she needs to know why.

 

They continued walking until they reach a VVIP room, which Jessica knows own by Yejin’s father. “Get in” she said and Jessica obeyed. The sounds of the door locked echo throughout the empty room.

“Let me just straight to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter