Our Feelings

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13 – Our Feelings

 

 

Tiffany woke up early today. She’s preparing to go to work while Taeyeon is still lying on the bed that they’ve been sharing for the past few days.

 

 

Tiffany doesn’t even know whether the latter is awake or not and there’s reason for that…

 

 

First of all… she really does not know.

 

 

Second, she doesn’t really trust Taeyeon yet.

 

 

And lastly, she knows that Taeyeon like to tease and prank her!

 

 

Taeyeon straight away went to sleep when they reached home after a few rounds of jogs.Tiffany would also do the same but she need to go to work earlier than yesterday since she didn’t want to head home late.

Actually, from yesterday Tiffany wants to go back earlier but her work prevent her to do so.

 

 

“What time is it now?” Taeyeon ask Tiffany right away when she saw Tiffany is getting ready to work.

 

 

“7a.m.” answered Tiffany fixing her dress.

 

 

“What is the actual time your work starts at?” asked Taeyeon a bit confused.

 

 

“9a.m.” again she answered casually.

 

 

“Then why are you getting ready so early?” Taeyeon ask still feeling confused. A cute-confused-sleepy-hungry-clueless face appeared on Taeyeon face.

 

 

“I need to get the timetable for the worker salary ready or else I’m going to get a lot of scolding.” Explain Tiffany.

 

 

“I going Taeyeon-ah,” Tiffany said and heads out when she done dressing up.

 

 

Taeyeon follow her to the front door with unsteady steps since she is still sleepy. Tiffany turns and looks at her. She finds that it is a bit weird and cute to see Taeyeon like that.

 

 

“W-... are you coming home late, Fany-ah?” Taeyeon asked while yawning.

 

 

“I’m not sure… maybe not. And I probably would bring back the unfinished work.” As soon as Tiffany she finish talking and put on her heels, she turns facing Taeyeon and went closer.

 

 

Taeyeon smiles knowing what Tiffany wants. She almost forgets about it.

 

 

Taeyeon tip-toe so that she can be the same height as Tiffany. Then, she felt the soft, smooth lips rested on her cheek for a while.

 

 

Tiffany then turns around and walks towards her car to hide her reddened face.

 

 

“Fany-ah! Wait up!” Taeyeon voice stopped her from taking another step.

 

 

Before she could turn, Taeyeon already grabs her arm and turn her around.

 

 

That’s when Tiffany feels like her heart going to burst out!

 

 

Although Taeyeon’s lip only stay not even more than 5 seconds on her forehead, Tiffany still feels like the time had stopped ticking. (You all must be disappointed it is on the forehead!!! XD *evil laugh*)

 

 

Tiffany stunned. She blinks her eyes a few times and cannot help but to think… She didn’t sleep-walking right?

 

 

While Taeyeon lets out a shy smile and scratching the back of her head. Okay… This is really awkward…

 

 

“Bye Taeyeon-ah~” that’s the only thing Tiffany can mutter out.

 

 

Taeyeon nodded her head, still feeling awkward. She doesn’t even know why she decided to reply Tiffany’s kiss this morning.

 

 

Although the kiss is not at the lips, for Taeyeon it is already a huge improvement in their relationship.

 

 

“Don’t wear your make-up while driving Fany-ah… it is dangerous.” Taeyeon remind Tiffany when she sees that Tiffany face is slightly pale without the make-up. 

 

 

Tiffany just nodded her head.

 

 

“Be careful when you driving.” Taeyeon added. Tiffany nodded her head again.

 

 

She can still feel how Taeyeon lips placed onto her forehead. It’s like a wish come true for her!

 

 

Tiffany quickly went into her car and starts to drive.

 

 

“Am I going to get there safely or not…” Tiffany muttered to herself. She still feeling like in the cloud nine~

 

 

While touching her forehead where Taeyeon kissed just now, she continues to drive with a smile spread on her face.

 

 

*************

 

 

The next morning~

 

 

 

On the way to her office, Taeyeon spotted a flower shop at the road side.

 

 

She had seen it before but never drops by there. But she feels like to today. And she doesn’t even know why.

 

 

“Good morning, are you buying flower, young lady?” asked the florist. She seems around in the mid-aged people.

 

 

“Hmm…” Taeyeon nodded her head.

 

 

“You can choose any flower that you like, child.” The florist said and smile at her.

 

 

“Err… you see, hmm… this is the first time I’m buying flowers.”  Taeyeon starts to ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter