Goodnight~

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10 – Goodnight

 

Tiffany lies down on the long couch while still thinking about her embarrassing moment just now. She really regrets not locking the door and keep on blaming herself as she was the one who make it looks like she’s not yet home. She.Saw.Me..With.Water.Flowing.And.I’M.SO.SHY.TO.DEATH.RIGHT NOW!!!! But Taeyeon is not at fault as she would not know if I’m home or not if all the doors and gate are locked...

 

 

“Serve you right Tiffany Hwang. You wanna prank on people, and that’s what you get.” Tiffany mumbles to herself. Stare at the ceiling with a blank mind.

 

 

Taeyeon went into the washroom after done undressing. She still cannot forget Tiffany’s epic shocked face. It seems so pale that not even a traced of blood can be detect on her it. Almost two weeks being called ‘husband and wife’, continuing their lives like always, not interfering each other business… finally!!! The obstacle of their relationship had met the ending although it is in unbelievable and embarrassing way.

 

 

“Finally we’re talking.” Taeyeon smiles in satisfaction. Done taking a shower and dress up, she went to look out for her wife whom she sure still in her own dream land. She saw that Tiffany still lying on the couch. “Hmm… where are we eating tonight?” asked Taeyeon suddenly, drying her hair with the towel. “At our mouth!” says Tiffany with no emotion. Taeyeon just reply with a smile at Tiffany’s lame joke. Her jokes are not bad…

 

 

“No, I mean are we eating outside or you want me to just take it away?” “Just take it away like always!” Tiffany answers in a bit harsh tone. She still upset about the incident just now. It obviously shows on her face.

 

 

Taeyeon went back into the bedroom to tidy and comb her hair. She change into something nicer, takes her purse and head out to see the still frowning face on the couch. “No need to be so angry about what happen just now. Plus it’s not that it is wrong for me even if I saw something.”  Taeyeon says knowing what makes the frowning to appear on the pretty face.

 

 

“The problem is why didn’t you knock first and just barged in!” “I thought you are not yet home. Everything is locked and your car is not in the garage. Where is your car anyway?” “My friend borrowed.” “Never mind, I’m going already. Wanna come along?” Taeyeon asked purposely. Not to tease Tiffany but to continue their conversation. She didn’t want to go through the two weeks of hell again! Not when they can talk comfortably now. Tiffany stare at Taeyeon with her icy stare that actually makes Taeyeon shiver a bit seeing it. Stares that show her anger and not satisfied feeling. Although Taeyeon feels great and satisfied with their current situation, she can’t help but to feels scare of Tiffany’s revenge on her. At least that’s what the stares told her.

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

When Taeyeon arrived back home, it was already dinner time. She placed the foods that she bought on the dining table and went to change into something more comfortable. And for the first time they eat dinner together. Tiffany somehow came to eat when Taeyeon just wanna start to eat.

 

 

Taeyeon a bit startle with Tiffany’s figure but she try as best as she can to stay cool. Luckily Taeyeon had known for her calmness which helps a lot to cover up her shocking and startled face.

 

 

At first there were no talks between them. Taeyeon still with her reticent behavior but there’s an urged in her heart to say something but she doesn’t know what to talk about. “You really didn’t see anything???” asked Tiffany suddenly. She can’t help it. The question keep on repeating in her head and the thought Taeyeon saw something really makes her wanna buried her face somewhere to hide her embarrassment.

 

 

Taeyeon looks at Tiffany face. She lets out a small laugh. It was first time for Tiffany to se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter