The Shocking News

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2 - The Shocking News 

Tiffany really doesn’t know when it started. In a blink of eyes her life changed just like that. It was when she suddenly received a call from her mother asking her to go back to their house in Ilsan. Without knowing anything or suspect anything she went to her step-mom house.

It’s not that she hate going back to her own house. Just that she feel like she was spoiled too much. And her step-mom is not like the one in Cinderella story or whatever it is called. Her decision to move with her own roommate were actually opposed by her mother but after she keep on persuade her mother, her mother give up and let her stay alone.

Upon arriving at her house, Tiffany saw that there were already a few guests there. Thinking that they were her step-mom’s friend, she just greets them and went straight to the kitchen but before she could move her steps she hear her mother call her.

“MiYoung-ah, come sit here. Don’t you remember Mrs. Kim? She was there when we when to Jeolla-do that time?” ask Mrs. Hwang. Tiffany then try to remember her holiday in Jeolla-do while holding her stomach. She really pity her stomach as it was lasted fill 10am just now. Until now her stomach was waiting to be fill again. Aigoo… wait for a while will you...

“Oh! Yes, I remember. But it was since last time since I saw you aunty.” She answered. “You are the one who didn’t come to my house.” Answer Mrs. Kim smiling. “Its not that I don’t want to, omoni didn’t bring me that’s why.” Tiffany answer points her index finger at her mother. “Ouch!” as always, her babblement will be stop by a pinch from her mother.

“Actually there are some important things that I want to discuss with you, MiYoung-ah.” Mrs. Hwang suddenly becomes serious. Tiffany look at her mother face then to Mrs. Kim’s. “Mrs.kim was telling me a big problem that happens to her family. And I think she needs to ask a help from you. Because… she thinks that you are very a suitable choice.” Explain her omoni. “What is it? If I can help, I’ll try. As long as it didn’t violate the laws I don’t mind.” Hearing these make Mrs. Kim smiled. She can still joke when it is so serious right now. She’s perfect for you Taeyeon-ah…

“So, my daughter is getting married in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter