I’m not mad anymore

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18 – I’m not mad anymore

 

 

Tiffany sprint down the stairs and knock onto Siwon who is on the way going to her office. “Whoa… what’s the rushed?” Siwon asked when he managed to hold Tiffany arms to avoid her to fall. “Mianhae oppa, I’m on the way to lunch.” They unknowingly already walked together to the entrance.

 

 

“Oh, who are you having lunch with? Wanna have it with me?” Siwon asked. Hope can be seen in his eyes. “I’m going with my hubby. There she is… (Point towards Taeyeon who is leaning in front of her car) Mianhae oppa. We’ll have lunch next time okay? Bye!!” with that she quickly went to Taeyeon. Siwon let out a sigh.

 

 

“Hey, did you wait long?” Taeyeon looked up to see a slightly panting Tiffany. “Aniyo, infect I’m the one who is too early.” Taeyeon smiles, showing her chin dimple. She takes out her sunglasses and hangs it on her shirt.

 

 

“Aigoo… this is what you get if you run Fany-ah.”  She went in front of Tiffany and tucking away the cascading hair behind her ears. “Done!” Taeyeon patted Tiffany head softly… but she need to tip-toe to do that. “Haish… don’t wear high heels next time.” Tiffany laughs and hit Taeyeon arm playfully.

 

 

She went nearer to Taeyeon and whisper “Wae? So, you do admit you’re short? Right danshin hubby?” Taeyeon then tickles her immediately. “What did you call me? Take the back!” Tiffany laughs. “NO! T-That’s t-th hahahaha~ the reality!” Taeyeon then stopped tickling Tiffany when she sees that Tiffany already in tears because of the excessive laughter.

 

 

With her arms still on Tiffany’s hip, Taeyeon sneaked her arms securing Tiffany waist. They are now hugging. They stare at each other for a while until Taeyeon decides to break the comfortable silence. “I think I need to use Yoona’s line now.”  Tiffany looked at her, confused at the sudden statement.

 

 

“You know, when you say that it is a reality that I’m short so if Yoona is in my position, she’ll surely say this IT’S A SAD REALITY!” Tiffany laughs. “But Tae, I really wanna meet this Yoona. I think she’s a fun person to be with. And another girl… hmm… wait can’t remember her name… Sun-sun-sun- SUNNY!!!” Taeyeon chuckled. So cuteeeee~~~ her face is so cute when she wants to try to remember something.

 

 

“Okay, I’ll bring them to meet you or we’ll go to meet them next time okay?” Tiffany nodded and smiles at Taeyeon agreement.

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah…” “Wae?” “You looked handsome and cool in that.” Taeyeon laughs at the randomness.

 

 

“Really? I wonder who choose this outfit this morning.” Tiffany then looked up, looking like she’s thinking. “Hmm… Who? I want to ask her to choose for me too.”

 

 

“There’s this one girl. She has these beautiful smiles that showing her eye smiles. She loves pink and roses. She cooks very well and she is veryyyy~~” Taeyeon stops for a while to see a red face Tiffany and continued “Forgetful! And she also kicked me when we were sleeping and--”

 

 

“YAH!!!” Tiffany smacked Taeyeon shoulder and automatically let go of their hug. Taeyeon laughs at the outburst. “Sorry… sorry… I’m kidding.” Taeyeon finally said, done with her laughing session. “Not funny at all… *pout*” “Fany-ah, wae so cute~” Taeyeon pinched Tiffany cheek and earns a smack on her hand.

 

 

“OUCH! Arasseo~ let’s go now shall we? Or else we won’t be back on time.” Tiffany nodded and gives Taeyeon a bright smile when she opens the door for her. She muttered a soft thank you and silences once again engulfed them.

 

 

Done buckled their seat belt, Taeyeon starts to drive. “Fany, hmm... can I ask you something?” Tiffany looked at Taeyeon briefly before nodded, signing her to proceed.

 

 

“Just now, I saw you walking with a guy. Is him- no I mean who is he?” Taeyeon stuttered a bit, she herself feeling puzzled at what she feeling when she saw Tiffany and that guy walking together. They do look good together…

 

 

Tiffany on the other hand shocked to hear what Taeyeon said. She didn’t expect Taeyeon would ask that. But then she got nothing to afraid of since there’s nothing going on between Siwon and him. So to take precautions steps, she nonchalantly answers “He’s my officemate, of course. And an oppa I known for… 2-3 years I think.”

 

 

“But why does he have that longing looked in his eyes. And I really can see that his checking you out just now.” Taeyeon frowns a bit remembering the ‘look’ she’s describing.

 

 

 Tiffany managed to see Taeyeon frowning. She does not know what to do… Should I tell her that Siwon actually having crush on me?

 

 

“You just are overthinking things Taeyeon-ah. He’s nothing else except an oppa who I comfortable with.” Tiffany said to ensure Taeyeon. It’s not that she wants to hide anything from Taeyeon, but she thinks that there’s no reason for her to reminisce her past with Siwon.

 

 

“Where are we eating at?” Tiffany asked to change the subject and curious where Taeyeon wants to bring her to. “Oh, just wait and see.” Taeyeon smiles at the small pout Tiffany shows.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter