We Are Close but Far...

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8 –  We are close but far

After dinner Tiffany went and sits at the living rooms since Taeyeon still in the room keeping her things. She then started to think about her past, her time when she still single. At these time she sure that it is fun with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. Joking… telling stories to each other… on the weekend there are sure one activity for them or a place for them to go. If not they spent their shopping…

 

 

But now it’s different. The more she thinks about her husband (since she prefers calls Taeyeon as her husband XD) the lonelier her life feels. She knows that her husband is a serious person. After a few days staying with her, she never see Taeyeon chat with anybody even her own family.

 

 

“I can die if forever like this. Until now we’re not talking.” She complains alone. She glanced at the bedroom door where Taeyeon is.

 

 

“Her attitude may be like that. Didn’t talk much. Hard to even smiles. But that doesn’t mean she’s arrogant. You’ve to be a bit patient towards her.”

 

 

Just then her omma words keep on playing in her heads. (Tiffany calls her mother in law omma and her step-mom omoni… just to avoid confusion. ^^)

 

 

“But stillllllll…. Being quiet must also have the limit. With her own wife also she want to be that quiet.” Add her still complaining to herself. She then thought of Siwon. In such situation, that guy face came to her mind naturally. She remembered their jokes together. Tiffany can’t help but to feel aggrieved towards Siwon. Why is it too late when you voice out you feeling towards me?

 

 

**FLASHBACK**

 

“Hmm, good morning… Tiff?? Why are you standing there? Come in.” greet Siwon from behind after realizing Tiffany standing at his office door. Tiffany actually just arrived at work. She brought the wedding invitation along with her that time. On the way to her office, she must walk past Siwon’s office. She stops walking just where Siwon saw her.

 

 

“I’m actually in hurry now. The work gonna start soon. I just wanna past this invitation to you. Can you help me to pass the rest to others?” Tiffany passed the cards which stated each name of the guest invite on it including Siwon.

 

 

“Wedding invitation? Who is getting married? Is it you Tiff?” asked Siwon still joking about it. Tiffany closed shut. Watch Siwon opening the card envelope.

 

 

Siwon’s face change constantly when he read the bride name on the card. Stephanie Hwang Miyoung… so it is true, the joke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter