One Time Thing

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31 – Onetime Thing

 

Taeyeon was shaking on the inside as soon as they reach the closing door. wow... I mean this is one huge room like the one we watched in drama. Taeyeon totally snapped out of it once she heard Jessica’s voice.

“Hyun-ah, are you ok? That’s was a long toilet getaway you went for.”

They approached the voice to see a laying down Jessica with earphone hanging by her side, staring into space blankly.

“Hyunnie?” slowly she gets up and look around after getting no reply. Seohyun slowly approached her and sat beside her.

“I’m here unnie. why? You miss me already?” Seohyun said taking the earphone and the recorder put it on the table.

“Ha-ha no. It just that you’re taking to long just now. Well at least you sounded fine. You really okay though?”

Slowly Taeyeon take a step nearing them. She did a signal to Seohyun to keep on talking like they are not there. Is she really blind?

Taeyeon shakenly, slowly moves her hand and waves it in front of Jessica’s face. She acts like she wants to flick her forehead and even act like want to punch her. No reaction…

Jessica laughs “Hyun-ah what are you doing? I can feel your movement you know. Aigoo…” She moves her hand to dismissed Taeyeon’s hand which she thought was Seohyun’s.

“Sica….” Taeyeon muttered the name she never thought she would get to call again.

Jessica frozen hearing Taeyeon voice. “T-Taengoo?” she slowly reached out to find Taeyeon. She lets out a gasp when she came upon what she thought Taeyeon’s face.

Taeyeon also let out a shaking breath as she felt Jessica’s cold hand against her skin. Tears slowly b in their eyes while Taeyeon looking straight in Jessica eyes.  

The darkness, how empty her eyes looked like… Sunny and Taeyeon cannot stop their tears from falling.

Taeyeon slowly pulled Jessica into her embraces while muttering sorry nonstop. Sunny also went to them and hugs the poor girl. They cried their heart out.

 

They let each other go. Taeyeon slowly wipes Jessica tears while sniffing. “Stop crying you baby. Where did the ice princess go?”

Jessica chuckled at that comment.  Still the same, gentle Kim Taeyeon…

“W-why…H-how come you are here?” Jessica asked while looking at her lap. Since she cannot see Taeyeon’s face, she cannot help but feels scared and cautious at her condition. How did she take it...?

Taeyeon retreated and sit beside Jessica, still holding her hands. “I came to confirm what I heard. I… I’m…” it still takes some time for Taeyeon to grasp all this in her mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter