No, I don’t love her…

A Love Song For YOU [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19 – No, I don’t love her…

 

 

Tiffany went inside the café to see Taeyeon laughing hard. Wow… never knew that she could laugh like that… But before she could approach them, she saw Boa already walking towards her.

 

 

“Tiff… Can I call you that?” Boa smiles and her dimples appear. “Sure. Why not?” Tiffany smiles at her back. “Haha… wait let me put the close sign first.” Boa then went to the door and change the open sign to close.

 

 

“Okay. You don’t mind helping me in prepare the food for our husband right?” Boa looks at Tiffany to find any discomfort but find none. She’s not the ignorant type. I’m glad…

 

 

“Of course I don’t. But can I just put my bag and tell Taeyeon first.” Boa smiles again. “Go ahead.”

 

 

Taeyeon smiles when she saw her wife heading towards her. “Why are so late?” Tiffany chuckled a little. A whiny Taeyeon is quite new to her. “I’m just went to call someone dork. By the way I’m going to help Boa unnie okay?” Taeyeon nodded her head, signing her to go on. Tiffany gives a final smile to her and Jaejoong and quickly went to Boa.

 

 

“Let’s go unnie.” Both of them then went to the kitchen and left Taeyeon and Jaejoong alone.

 

 

 

********

 

 

 

“Enough with the staring Yeon-ah” Taeyeon stops smiling hearing what Jaejoong said. “Oppa, jinjja… You are just jealous.” Taeyeon stick out her tongue at him.

 

 

“So, why didn’t you talk to her already?” Jaejoong asked, continuing their talk just now. He still cannot understand Taeyeon. She said that she’s not angry anymore but then she still won’t talk to her.

 

 

“I said I’m not angry anymore but that doesn’t mean I’m ready to talk to her. I still can’t forget all the pains and hurts you know? Although I’m not really in love with that Jung, doesn’t mean she can have me then throw me as she like. It hurts that people play your feeling like that. You’ll never understand oppa…” Taeyeon finally let out what she feels.

 

 

Yes. They apparently are talking about Jessica and Yuri, whose Boa dongseng is. Jaejoong just stare and listen intently to his favorite dongseng. He knows that Taeyeon had been keeping what she felt alone these whole while. Being an oppa and Taeyeon most trustworthy cousin, Jaejoong tries to think how he should advised Taeyeon without being label as taking any sides since it’s between his cousin and sister in law.

 

 

Taeyeon hasn’t realized that Tiffany and Boa are coming back because she is back facing the kitchen. And at that exact moment Jaejoong asked, “So, do you love Tiffany? I mean I can literally see that you are smiling happily like this. You only smiles like this when you get your first dream car you know?”

 

 

Taeyeon chuckled remembering that moment. “No, I don’t think I love her…”

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

 

Tiffany can really feel her heart shattered into tiny pieces that cannot be stick together again. She hand the tray she’s holding to Boa. “Hmm… I think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter