Angel's Voice

SAME HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(They don’t have class now. Pero nasa classroom pa rin ang apat)

 

Jiyeon: IU-mi, ba’t nga ba kayo bumalik ng Korea?

IU: Kahit maganda ang America mas masarap parin manirahan sa sariling bansa.

Suzy: Makata ka na ngayon hah?

IU: Hindi ka ba natutuwa at bumalik na kami?

Suzy: Nga pala, nagkita na kami ng kapatid mo kanina, kaya lang nagmamadali ako kaya hindi na kami nakapa-usap.

IU: Chincha?

Jiyeon: So talagang nagkita na kayo kanina? Wait diba sabi mo magtutuos kayong dalawa pag nakita mo siya dahil sa hindi niya pagtawag sayo for two months? (iniinis nya na naman ang bestfriend niya)

Seohyun: Jiyeon-nie, Suzy didn’t mean that all. (She’s trying to stop Jiyeon dahil kapag naalala na naman iyon ni Suzy, siguradong sasabog na naman ito)

Suzy: Teka, oo nga noh! (her smiling face fade out)

IU: did you mean, oppa didn’t call you for two months?

Jiyeon: That’s right IU-mi, Suzy-shi said that yesterday. Nagtataka nga ako dahil once in aweek nakakatanggap ako ng tawag sa kapatid mo.

Seohyun: Huwag niyo ng palakihin ang usapin na yon. By the way, my twin asked me last night that you guys may said yes to join the musical play? So what’s your decision?

IU: Musical play? What is it?

Seohyun: Ne…(then she remembered) IU-mi!!!! (she exclaimed, the three was able to have an heart attack when she shouted)

Jiyeon: Yah! Why you shouted?

Seohyun: Beyonne girls (the she look her BFF) IU-mi, you may joined us then.

Suzy: Mwoh? Do you sing…wait, I never ever heard you sing.

Jiyeon: Ne, me too.

Seohyun: Chincha? You don’t know IU have such an angel……..(IU covered by her hands)

IU: Seohyun-ah!

Jiyeon: IU-mi, (she look IU with full of confusedness) tell us the truth, when where younger and visiting your house to sing in karaoke with Soohyun oppa, we even invited you all the time to sing with us but you rejected it saying you don’t know how to sing & you hate music. What is it now? (she look IU just like an investigator)

IU: Ah…eh…kasi…

Suzy: What? Say it!

IU: Hindi talaga ako marunong kumanta (she deny)

Seohyun: Mwoh? (Unbelievable she knows how great in singing ger BFF is, but why Suzy & Jiyeon didn’t know it)

Suzy: You’re lying.

Jiyeon: Ne (she agreed)

Suzy: IU-mi, tell us the truth or else hindinh hindi na kita kakausapin habang buhay!

IU: Nananakot ka ba, parang hindi naman eh! (but Suzy look her so determined) Arasso! Ok, I can sing.

Jiyeon: Chincha?

Seohyun: She’s excellent!

Suzy: Prove it!

IU: Wae?

Suzy: Prove it! (she repeat with grinned on her teeth)

IU: Suzy-ah, that’s the reason why you didn’t, knew it. I have no confidence in singing.

Jiyeon: Wae? But how Seohyun-shi knew it. We knew she’s you’re bestfriend, but we’re your friends too, right?

IU: Ne (she nodded) nagkataon lang na Seohyun-shi caught me singing in my room once, pero hindi ko akalain na matatandaan pa ng babaeng ‘to ang pangyayari na yon.

Seohyun: Wae? Is there anything wrong with your voice? It’s a given talent you know.

Suzy: That’s enough. Now sing to us.

IU: Suzy-ah! (but Suzy looking her in a death glare) Arasso.

 

Then IU started singing “SOMEDAY”

 

Minho, Wooyoung, & Jinwoon are in the hallway that time, whethey heard a beautiful voice singing in the Freshman Class A classroom.

 

Wooyoung: Wow…did you hear that?

Jinwoon & Minho: Ne,

 

The three men still hearing a beautiful voice as they continue walking, there steps begone to slow as the voice began to clear louder & louder as they reached the classroom. They saw the 4 girls.

 

Minho: Is that IU-mi?

Jinwoon: I think that’s her.

Wooyoung: (He look the two) IU-mi? Kim Soo Hyun sister?

Minho: Ne,

Wooyoung: Chincha? Iyong batang ugly-duckling na parang lalaki noon?

Jinwoon: (He control his laughter) Sobra ka naman dude! Ganon ba talaga tingin mo sa kanya noon? malala ka talaga kumpara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter