Angels Club

SAME HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Meanwhile, Yoona, Yuri, Eunjung & Hyomin are now on their Angels Club room (an organization in school that active in Charity Works from the Social Gatherings in school) Eunjung is the President of the club and the other three are the board directors, Suzy, Jiyeon & Seohyun are also part of this club but not that too active because they were a year younger that the four, aside from that the youngest love the Music Club more.

 

Hyomin: Hey, Eunjung-ah do you have any plans for the upcoming alumni home coming, I heard Ms. Hwang asked Minho (the Music Club president) to do a musical play on stage.

Eunjung: Well, I was thinking to hold a couple games?

Yuri: Couple games? Teka, paano tayo makaka-raise ng funds non?

Yoona: Paano nga ba?

Eunjung: Madali lang yon, dahil nga magiging abala ang karamihan sa darating na alumni home coming, halos stress na lahat ng students after the event. So, we can hold a day after that were the students could enjoy. Siyempre may registration para sa lahat ng sasali, at dahil couple games siya siguradong papatok yon para sa karamihan, at lahat ng pwedeng manuod, we can sell tickets for it, even foods are included in package, all we need to do is to add some interests on it, and that’s it…PROFIT!

Hyomin: You’re really a genius Eunjung-shi (she slapped her friend on her left arms)

Yoona: I think we can joined too, I will asked Taecyeon oppa, that would be more fun, you too Yuri-shi, asked Nickhun too,

Yuri: Ne, but I don’t think so he will joined in.

Hyomin: Why not? Ikaw naman ang makaka-partner niya noh, papayag yon sigurado. Teka lang, dapat ba talagang official couples yong mga sasali?

Eunjung: Of course not, as long it’s a boy & a girl at kayang mag-pretend na couple sila are all acceptable, mas maraming sasali mas maraming profit.

Hyomin: Awwww…so sweet…so pwede rin pala akong sumali kahit wala akong dyowa hah.

Eunjung: Timang, kung pati ikaw sasali sino ng makakatulong ko to held the event?

Hyomin:Kainis naman, masasayang lang pala ang beauty ko.

 

Then the door open, it was Taecyeon & Nickhun coming to them. As expected the two guys immediately approach their girlfriends, they both wrap their arms to the waists of their GF’s & smiled to everyone.

 

Hyomin: Aww…sweet…ganito na lang ba talaga tayo lagi? Mang-iinggit ganon? (she raised her eyebrows to the the lovers)

Taecyeon: Then why you just call you’re boyfriend either (as he smiled to Hyomin too)

Hyomin: As if I have (she sighed)

Nickhun: Too bad, Soo Hyun hyung is not her, I guess he did have a lot of pretty girls in U.S, mian Hyomin, you’re too late.

Taecyeon: I don’t think so, Soo Hyun love my sister anyway (she laughed at Hyomin)

Hyomin: Suzy-shi didn’t even know that, anyway I am not hoping for Soo Hyun oppa anymore, he’s not longer my type (then she pick up her hand carry mirror and check herself)

Yuri:How many times a day you need to check yourself to the mirror huh? (she can’t hide her smile to her friends)

Eunjung: Parang hindi ka na nasanay, more or less 50 times a day niyang ginagawa yan (shaking her head)

Yoona: Bagay talaga kayo pagsamahin ni Soyeon unnie (one of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter