College Graduation

SAME HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hye: I love you daddy, just like how I love mommy so much.

Jinwoon: I love you too baby.

 

Lumapit si Jiyeon sa kanila

 

Jiyeon: Pwede ba tayong mag-usap?

 

Tumango si Jinwoon, lumingon kay Yoona na nakatayo rin sa pinto ng dinning room, her sister is crying in happiness when he finally meet his daughter.

 

Ibinaba niya si Ji Hye

 

Jiyeon: (Look down to her daughter) Baby can you go to Aunte Yoona first, mommy just want to talk your dad first (She smiles to her daughter)

Ji Hye: Okay (She smiles and run to Yoona immediately)

 

Jinwoon then pull her gently to the library to talk, nasa likod siya nito when he release her hands as they entered the library, nakatalikod pa rin ito sa kanya.

 

Jinwoon: Thank you…

 

Narinig niyang usal nito na halos malakas lang ng konti sa bulong. Tapos humarap ito sa kanya. She gasped when she saw Jinwoon is crying, gusto niya itong abutin, she was hurt too seeing him crying, parang nakikita niya ang mukha nito na humahagulhol uli sa pag-iyak nong araw na iyon sa airport ng umalis siya ng Korea.

 

Marami siyang gustong sabihin pero walang salita ang gustong lumabas sa bibig niya habang nakatitig dito, for a moment they just staring each other like eternity, she didn’t even notice she is crying as well now. Then Jinwoon speak…

 

Jinwoon: Will you marry me Ji?

 

Shock is understatement, hindi niya iyon inaasahan na sasabihin ni Jinwoon. Hindi siya bumalik ng Korea para magkaroon ng chance ang sa kanila ni Jinwoon all her reasons was for her daughter, pero hindi ba’t kung iniisip niya si Ji Hye tama lang na ibigay niya sa anak ang isang kompletong pamilya?

 

Jinwoon: Wala pa akong singsing, pero sapat na si Ji Hye for me to offer that to you for now, natatakot akong baka mawala na naman kayo bigla.

Jiyeon: (Matagal bago niya nahanap ang boses) It isn’t a right reason for the two people to be bond by a marriage because they only have a child----
Jinwoon: Damn it but I love you too! (Sigaw nito)

Jiyeon: (Surprised again but she’s very happy that after those years he still love her) you do? (She ask again)

Jinwoon: Ilang beses ko bang sasabihin sa’yo na mahal kita?

Jiyeon: (She’s totally speechless) I-I m-mean you still do?

 

Jinwoon didn’t answer her, in seconds he step forward and claimed her lips in a hunger kiss.

Jiyeon was a bit surprised but then she can’t lie to herself now, she missed him so much. Silly her all her life in Canada she didn’t think anyone aside from Jinwoon, she only realized how she love him too so much when she left. Her parents didn’t accused her when she got pregnant at age of 17 when she arrived at Canada since her mother saw her crying right then when she step her foot on Hamilton International Airport in Canada.

 

Her parents know how much she might love him Jinwoon, she only survived because she’s pregnant those times, her mother never left her side and then Ji Hye came to her life, she had to fight for her daughter, she studied abroad and finished her school, with the help of her parents she able to put up her own Jewelry Business, she’s a graduate of Business Course in Canada and it help her a lot to forget for a moment how she miss Jinwoon those times. But now, here she is in front of him, in his arms again.

 

She closed her eyes and meet his kisses, a moment then she started to return the kiss. They kissed and kissed and kissed, until they both cathing their breath. Jinwoon put his forehead on her, still cupping her face.

 

Jinwoon: You don’t know how much I miss you Ji, and I won’t stop loving you even you killed me.

Jiyeon: I-I love you…(She didn’t even know she had say the words)

 

Jinwoon smiles and kissed her again.

 

Jinwoon: That’s all enough, then let’s get married soon.

Jiyeon: I still didn’t say yes…(She teases him)

Jinwoon: I know you will

 

Jiyeon smiles to him, then Jinwoon hugs her and happily they walk together outside the library to find Ji Hye. It’s time for them to start again, they found Ji Hye at kitchen eating with Yoona, Yoona caught their holding hands and smiles to them. Yoona stand up and come to them, she hugs Jiyeon first.

 

Yoona: Thank you for giving my brother a chance Ji, I’m happy for both of you. (She whispered to her ears as she hugs her)

 

Jiyeon smiles to her in return, while Ji Hye run to Jinwoon again, Jinwoon carried his daughter and they happily eat together.

 

--------------------------

 

A week after

 

Graduation is next week, and Suzy make herself busy with anything concern about her graduation also to forget Soohyun.

 

IU and Seohyun sighs and sighs again as they seeing Suzy keeping herself busy even if there is nothing to do about.

 

Seohyun: What do you think can we do for now?

IU: I don’t know either.

 

She saw Wooyoung is coming to them, at his back is Minho with Sulli and Nicole. She smiles when she saw her boyfriend. So far they were in good terms already with Sulli and Nicole though not that close asusual.

 

Wooyoung: Hey baby…(As he seated next to IU)

Seohyun: Jinwoon isn’t with you?

Minho: Ayon busy sa anak niya (Nakangiting iling nito) nakalimutan na tayo, ngayon pang-nagkaayos na sila ni Jiyeon. (Sagot niya sa kakambal)

Nicole: (Notice Suzy not far from them) Anong ginagawa ni Suzy? (Curious lang siya)

IU: (She sighs) Ayan keeping herself busy.

Sulli: It’s Soohyun right?

Seohyun and IU: How do you knew it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter