Making Up

SAME HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung went to Minho and Jinwoon after he take home IU. They where at Minho’s place

 

Minho: Woo mabuti at andito ka na? Look Jinwoon finally finised his latest composition, it’s really cool dude! (He present to Wooyoung the musc sheet)

Wooyoung: Chincha? Let me see…(scanning the music sheet) whooo…could you strike some chords for this dude? (He turn his head to Jinwoon who’s holding his guitar)

 

Jinwoon just smiles then before he positions his gutar with him and started striking the first chords of his latest composition.

 

Minho and Wooyoung silently listen to his music and then started to join on the beat.

 

Minho: What do you think? (He ask Woo)

Wooyoung: Deabak! Dude, that’s great song.

 

Jinwoon didn’t even finished striking the gutars chords as he stops smiling.

 

Wooyoung: Oh ba’t ka tumigil.

Jinwoon: Mian, pero saka na natin pakinggan ng buo pag-na-contract ko na ang finality.

Minho: Wala ng dapat baguhin pa bro, it’s perfect already, we assured that to you.

Wooyoung: Yeah, Minho-shi is right ayos na ayos na ang tunog ang ganda pa ng lyrics. (He praises his buddy)

Jinwoon: Wait, why take you so long? Mula ng maging kayo ni IU-shi lagi ka na lang wala sa lakad natin. Na-miss mo tuloy yong pinuntahan namin kanina

Wooyoung: Bakit san ba kayo nagpunta?

Minho: Saka mo malalaman kung sa susunod sasama ka. Chnasung was with us too.

Wooyoung: Alam niyo namang may girlfriend na ako mga dude! Bawas-bawas na rin sa gimik, hehehe (He grin)

Jinwoon: How thoughtful…(He teases him)

 

Even Minho laugh

 

Wooyoung: Yah! Why you guys are laughing? (He’s annoyed) By the way I had surprised for all of you especillay to you Jinwoon-ah, but after you’ve done to me guys naisip kong wag na lang kaya…(Instead he made revenge)

 

That made Jinwoon and Minho curious too.

 

Minho: Wae? What it is Woo?

Wooyoung: If I know, matagal mo na silang gustong makita. (He seriously looks to Jinwoon)

Jinwoon: Mwoh? (Then bigla siyang kinabahan when he realized what Wooyoung meant to say)

 

Even Minho got the idea as well. Biglang nagbago ang ihip ng hangin matapos iyon

 

Minho: Yah Woo, don’t play us…hindi nakakatuwa yan.

Wooyoung: Aissshhh…I know, but this is really a surprise. She sends pictures to Suzy-shi and I thought you have the right to see your daughter.

 

Wooyoung get his phone and present to Jinwoon and Minho some pictures of Jiyeon and Jihye he stole from Suzy’s iPod earlier.

 

Without the girls knowing he took out his phone and take pictures from his phone those photos on Suzy’s iPod.

 

Minho is surprised, most especially Jinwoon who even hold his breath. His hands trembling as he gets Wooyoung’s phone as he staring the photos.

 

Minho and Wooyoung exchanging looks while Jinwoon is speechless, they know what Jinwoon’t feels right now. After then they saw some tears formed on Jinwoon’s eyes.

 

Minho: Hey dude, are you okay?

Jinwoon: Ne, ne, I’m fine. Hindi ko lang alam kung ano ang pwede kong maramdaman ngayon. It’s been 5 years after she left somehow my daughter is 4 years old already, napakalaki na pala niya and she’s very pretty, she looks like her mother.

 

Jinwoon couldn’t stop now his tears to fall down, he sniff, Wooyoung and Minho just stared him both sighing, and they understand how Jinwoon misses them so much.

 

While

 

Hyomin ramp to Yoona’s office as soon as she arrives after her lunch meeting from a prospective client.

 

Hyomin: Yoona…(Cheerful voice echoed along the whole shop) you wouldn’t believe---

 

Everything she wants to say was cut when she entered to Yoona’s office when she saw who is their visitor.

 

Hyomin: (She give him her most precious smiles ever) Hi, how are you by the way I’m Park Hyomin one of the owners of Y.H Collections.

 

She introduce herself to the man seated on visitors chairs of Yoona as she seat opposite next to him offering her hands.

 

Hyomin: If I’m not mistaken you’ve been here last our grand launching. (She continue still giving her best smiles)

“I’m Lee Joon, glad to know you Hyomin” he accepts his handshake

 

Yoona want to giggles to Hyomin’s reaction

 

Yoona: He’s my cousin Hyomin-shi.

Hyomin: , why you didn’t told me you had an Adonis cousin existed in this world!

 

She blurted out; Lee Joon smiles as well with her statement.

 

Yoona: You didn’t ask me…(She smiles back to her friend) anyway what are you trying to say when you arrived?

Hyomin: Oh well, we’ve got SM Entertainment client chinguyah. By the end of the month we will be starting sponsoring them.

Yoona: Chincha? (She’s overwhelemed)

Hyomin: I told you, I could deal with it and this is it! (She giggles proudly)

Yoona: That cause for a celebration, perfect timing Taecyeon will be here in a minute.

Hyomin: Oh yeah (He r eyes sparkling) that’s better, you two could had your own date, and I had my own too…right Lee Joon? (She turns her head to Lee Joon who happily listening to them)

Lee Joon: Mwoh? (Surprised for a while)

Hyomin: I know you won’t mind if you join me for a while? (She’s flirting with him)

Lee Joon: S-sure.

Hyomin: Kure? (She widely smiles) come on let’s go.

 

Yoona just shakes her head smiling to the two as soon as they closed the door leaving her is the time her boyfriend arrive as well.

 

Taecyeon: I saw Hyomin and Lee Joon outside where they going? (He ask as he come closer to Yoona before giving her a kiss on cheeks)

Yoona: That wasn’t a surprised, we know Hyomin very well if she likes the guy she frankly told him and that was what happened here a while ago.

Taecyeon: (He just shrug his shoulders then) so where do you want to go? I still had dinner meeting later so I may not be able to take you home after this.

Yoona: That’s fine besides I want to see Eunjung later, I need her help.

Taecyeon: For what?

Yoona: (She frowns) it’s Yuri’s birthday this weekend,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter