My Heart

SAME HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Meanwhile

 

Wooyoung: IU-mi shall we?

Seohyun: (She grin to her bestfriend) Enjoy friend…

IU: (She pouted) Tandaan mo tong araw na ‘to Seohyun-shi…

Seohyun: Ara, basta mag-enjoy kayo. Wooyoung-shi please take care of my bestfriend arasso?

Wooyoung: Don’t worry Seohyun, she’s safe with me.

Seohyun: Bye guys…(She wave to the two)

 

Riding a motorbike, IU and Wooyoung already left for their first date.

 

IU: Pwede mo bang bagalan ang pagtakbo, gusto mo bang maaksidente tayo?

Wooyoung: Just relax baby, sisiguraduhin kong you’ll going to enjoy our first date (He beam like an idiot)

IU: Tss…confident ka talaga hah?

Wooyoung: Trust me?

 

Sabay paharurot ng motor, nabigla naman si IU kaya napayakap naman siya ng husto sa likod at bewang ni Wooyoung, enjoy na enjoy naman ang unggoy sa posisyon nila ngayon.

 

Minho was looking for his GF and he found her at school garden, staring blankly in no particular.

 

Minho: Hey, what are you doing here, come on, I’ll take you home. You’re brother was looking for you a while ago, but I told him I’m going to send you home so he go with Yuri already.

Sulli: (She look up to Minho who’s standing in front og her and she suddenly stand up to hug him) don’t leave me Minho-shi…(She started to cry)

Minho: (He was surprised of how Sulli’s acting like this, why she’s crying) Gwaenchanh-a? Wae? Why are you crying?

Sulli: (She’s sobbing) just tell me you won’t leave me?

Minho: I’m not leaving you? (He started to rub her back to comfort her) Tell me, what’s the problem?

Sulli: (She break the hug and stared him) Ani, (She shakes her head) I love you Minho-shi, I don’t know what to do if I loose you, so please stay with me, krei?

Minho: (He lean to her and kiss her forehead) You know how much I love you, of course I’m staying with you, how could you think that I’m going to leave you?

Sulli: Forget it. (They hug again and stay on that position for a while before going home)

 

Meanwhile Jiyeon and Jinwoon are seating next to each other while waiting for their siblings to go home. They just seating there without talking. Both are afraid to speak because they might fight again if they talk non-sense. But Jinwoon can’t take it any longer the buko shake he offered to her a while ago was bottled emplty already, so he decided to speak.

 

Jinwoon: Do you want another buko shake? (He try to speak with her but he’s also afraid how will Jiyeon responds to him, knowing her lagging paiba-iba ang mood nito na hindi niya maintindihan, minsan tahimik lang pero bigla na lang sasabog sa galit, so even he’s nervous if he & Jiyeon will go back again the way how they are before the play is, he still tried to speak to her)

Jiyeon: (She turn her head to him, POV: Finally nagsalita ka rin, kanina pa niya ito gustong singhalan dahil hindi siya kinakausap but she control herself) Ani, salamat na lang.

Jinwoon: Ah Jiyeon-ah…(She look to him again) Ah…eh…kasi…ani,

Jiyeon: (She smirk) May gusto ka bang sabihin?

Jinwoon: Hindi, don’t mind it.

Jiyeon: Alam mo hindi talaga kita maintindihan, at alam mo bang nakakainis ka talaga?

Jinwoon: Teka, wala naman akong ginawa ah, bakit nagagalit ka na naman?

Jiyeon: Wala kang pakialam!

Jinwoon: Gusto mo ba talagang bumalik na naman tayo sa dati? Ano bang ikinagagalit mo?

Jiyeon: Wala! Di bale na lang!

 

Suzy: Jiyeon-ah…Jinwoon-shi…(She called the two pero the way the two looking each other para itong nag-aaway) Teka, nag-aaway na naman kayo?

 

Jinwoon & Jiyeon: Eh ito eh…(Pareho nilang turo ang isa’t isa)

Suzy: Aisshhh…akala ko pa naman nain-love na kayo sa isa’t isa, hindi pa rin pala (pumagitna siya sa dalawa) Can’t you guys grow up!

Jiyeon: Yan ang pagsabihan mo!

Jinwoon: Teka bakit ako, ikaw ‘tong isip bata, pabago bago ka ng mood, mabait na masungit, na ewan na hindi ko maintindihan, ang hirap mong pakisamahan!

Jiyeon: Bahala ka kung anong gusto mong sabihin, wala akong pakialam!

Jinwoon: Sige kung yan ang gusto mo, bahala ka rin!

Suzy: (Hindi niya alam kung kanino siya titingin kay Jiyeon o kay Jinwoon, suma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter