The Day

SAME HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day…the MUSICAL! Everybody is nervous but excited. Hila-hila ni Hyomin sina Yuri at Yoona sa unahan mismo ng stage kasunod sina Eunjung, Taecyeon, Nickhun & Soohyun.

 

Hyomin: Dapat dito tayo sa unahan para kitang kita natin mamaya kung pano maghalikan ang mga kapatid niyo (She smiles naughtily)

3 Boys: Mwoh?

Taecyeon: Sinong maghahalikan? You mean may kissing scene ang play? (The 3 boys didn’t knew it) Suzy-shi didn’t tell us that. (He looks Soohyun whose face frowns)

Eunjung: (She shakes her head waving her hands to the boys) No-no-no-no Teacyeon-ah, your sister doesn’t have kissing scene so don’t worry but Yuri-shi & Yoona-mi’s siblings have.

Nickhun: Mwoh? Jinwoon & Jiyeon? (The 3 boys are shock as well)

Hyomin: That’s right guys, but Nickhun-ah, you sister Sulli had kissing scene too with Minho-shi didn’t she tell you?

Nickhun: I’m not surprised, I always caught them kissing. (Hyomin & Eunjung laugh)

Soohyun: Wae? mas madalas pa bang makipaghalikan ang kapatid mo kesa sayo bro?

Nickhun: Aishh…you make me feel embarrassed. (Everyone laugh including his GF Yuri)

Taecyeon: Wait, you mean guys Jiyeon & Jinwoon will need to kiss later? (His still in shock, the three girls nodded together) Wow…I can’t believe this!

Soohyun: I’m surprised too, Jiyeon & Jinwoon??? I can’t imagine it. But hey Yuri-shi doesn’t your sister protest on it, I’m sure Jinwoon wouldn’t but how’s Jiyeon-ie reacted on this?

Yuri: She locked herself on her room the whole weekend after she finds it.

Yoona: While my brother seems so happy for it.

Taecyeon: Chincha? Well I guess the play was more fun than I’m expecting.

Soohyun: Our siblings really grown up now, did you know that Wooyoung-shi also confessed to my sister yesterday?

Eunjung: What??? You mean my playboy brother? (Soohyun nodded)

Hyomin: Seems that we are all destined to be a big happy family all together…(She praised while checking herself in a mirror again)

Nickhun: But hey bro are you sure Wooyoung-shi confessed to IU-mi?

Soohyun: Yup, my sister told me last night. She even asked me what she going to do but I told her to decide on her own.

Yoona: Does it mean noy only my brother Jinwoon & Jiyeon are on hot chair now, but also IU & Wooyoung, this is really fun! (She grin)

 

At the backstage

 

Suzy: Nakakainis talaga ang bruha na yan…(Her eyes was stock with Sulli & Minho who spending their time together as they waiting for the program to start, Sulli is like a bubble gum who always stock with Minho, obviously making her feel jealous). Kunti na lang at titirisin ko na talaga ang linta na yan! (Then she noticed Jiyeon on her side staring at the ceiling with a blank expression on her face, kanina pa niya nahahalata na parang tulala ang bestfriend niya) Ano bang tinitingnan mo diyan sa kisame? (She look up too but Jiyeon still not saying anything, so she look her BFF) Hey Jiyeon-ah, are you ok? Jiyeon-ah? (She wave her hand in front of her face) Hey!!! (She shakes her friend now)

Jiyeon: Huh??? Oh Suzy-shi?

Suzy: Are you ok? Ano bang nangyayari sa’yo, are you nervous?

Jiyeon: Ani,

Suzy: Oh eh bakit lagi kang tulala diyan? (Then she saw Jinwoon who she noticed wanted to talk to Jiyeon because she always caught him a while ago staring her friend apart) Anyway, kanina ko pa napapansin panay ang tingin ni Jinwoon sa’yo, parang may gusto siyang sabihin…teka, have you guys already talk what you going to do later about your kissing scene?

Jiyeon: (This time she turned her head to Suzy, unable to blink her eyes) Mwoh?

Suzy: The kissing scene…don’t you forget you have kissing scene later?

Jiyeon: (This time she sighed) Yeah, I know…that thing makes me unable to sleep last night.

Suzy: Kaya pala parang puyat ka…anyway maganda ka parin, thanks to our make up artist! (She check her friends face) Kung sa bagay sino bang makakatulog knowing this would be your first kiss?

Jiyeon: (She look up again, mumbles) Actually that would be my second…(But Suzy heard it)

Suzy: Mwoh??? (She grab Jiyeon both shoulders & face her) What did you said?

Jiyeon: (Her eyes widened in shock too…blaming herself why she murmured that thing, but Suzy already heard it) Aniya…(She try denying)

Suzy: (She raised her eyebrow) I heard what you said Jiyeon-ah, but I want to clarify it, did something happened yesterday?

Jiyeon: (She still hesitate to tell her bestfriend or not…but then she sighed) Yeah, Jinwoon kissed me yesterday.

Suzy: (Her eyes widened in shock, even are open) W…w…what? He kissed you? (Jiyeon nodded) Where, on lips?

Jiyeon: Aaarrrggghhhh…don’t ask me…(She cover her face for embarrassment, then Suzy started to giggle) Yah, don’t laugh ! I hate you!

Suzy: Waeyo? Hahaha…I can’t belived it, Jinwoon kissed you---

Jiyeon: (She covered Suzy mouth) Sssshhhh…yell it to the world!

Suzy: But how did it happen?

Jiyeon: Where practicing the lines & songs together, and we’ll really on the script mood then he suddenly kissed me…(She tell not knowing she’s smiling and touching her lips)

Suzy: Aigoo…Jiyeon-ie got her first kiss already, I’m so excited to see another one later (She friend) did you two already practice again?

Jiyeon: Yah!!!

 

Meanwhile

 

Wooyoung: (He keep following IU all the time but IU is keeping avoiding him) IU-mi?

IU: What? (Finally she turned to him)

Wooyoung: (He smiles to her widely) I just want to say to you my goodluck…hehehe

IU: That’s all? (Wooyoung nodded) Kombawa. Goodluck to you then

Wooyoung: Kombawa…(IU turned to walk now but he stops her) IU-mi?

IU: (She turned again, rolling h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter