Engagement?

SAME HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suzy tried to act naturally though her heart can be explode right now as it beats it so faster than the normal she used to be seeing her boy bestfriend, she even give him her best smiles asusual.

 

Suzy: Oh Soohyun-ah, what are you doing here?

 

Soohyun didn’t say anything; he just there standing and staring her, Suzy cleared .

 

Suzy: Ahem…are you here to just stared at me?

Soohyun: (He smiles to her and walks towards her, he checks her neck) Beyonne.

Suzy: Sorry? For what? (She touches her neck too) Ahh…this? Aniya, it’s just a game right.

Soohyun: You must put an ice on it, arasso?

Suzy: Hmm…(She nodded) Iyon lang ba ang ipinunta mo dito para sabihin yon?

Soohyun: (He nodded) Hmm…(and he looks to her again) how about you and Sulli?

Suzy: (She rolls her eyes after hearing her rivals name) what about her?

Soohyun: (He shakes his head) Ani, forget it. See you at school tomorrow, annyeong. (He wave and go)

 

Suzy followed him with her eyes curiously. Why did Soohyun ask her about Sulli? She raised her shoulders and go inside their house now.

 

Next Day at school

 

Seohyun: Ano magkwento ka naman? (Kulit niya kay IU)

IU: Ano ba?

Seohyun: Saan kayo nagpunta? Anong ginawa niyo? (She smiles to her)

IU: Ano namang gagawin namin?

Seohyun: Chingu-yah naman eh, kwentohan mo naman ako sa first date niyong dalawa.

IU: Wala, namasyal lang kami.

Seohyun: Iyon lang? (She ask again, IU raised both her shoulders, Seohyun sighs)

 

IU moves her head from other direction and she secretly smiles. Their first date yesterday was really enjoyable, she never expected Wooyoung was so funny and he’s nice at all. But she’s not going to tell even any tiny of hints to her bestfriend about her first date to him, because surely it will only give her an idea to .

 

Suzy and Jiyeon ramp to their room when they arrived.

 

IU: Ba’t parang ang asim ng mukha niyong dalawa may nangyari ba? (She ask to the two)

Suzy: IU-shi may itatanong ako, bukod sa’min ni Jiyeon, kanino pa close ang kapatid mo?

IU: Mwoh? Wae?

Suzy: Wala lang, natanong ko lang…kung ayaw mo namang sagutin ok lang din. (She seats properly)

Seohyun: Parang kakaiba ka ngayon Suzy-shi, dahil ba diyan sa kissmark mo? (She teases)

Suzy: Yah! (She try to cover it by her hair) malaki pa rin ba? (IU & Seohyun just giggles) nakakainis!

Seohyun: How about you Jiyeon-ah, kanina pa buntong hininga mo diyan ah, may problema ka ba?

Jiyeon: Aniya, ano namang poproblemahin ko? (She seats properly too)

 

Then Sulli, Minho, Nicole, Jinwoon & Wooyoung entered to their classroom.

 

Jiyeon: Speaking of the DEVILS…

IU: Who? (She looks to the new arrive classmates) ahh…(but Wooyoung wave to her and she smiles back to him, nakita yon ni Suzy)

Suzy: Teka…tama bang nakita ko? (Kinusot niya ang mga mata) You smiles to him?

Seohyun: Who? (She looks to Suzy and then to IU)

IU: Namamalik-mata ka lang…(She smirk before she seats properly)

At ng dumaan si Wooyoung sa harap nila…

 

Wooyoung: Good morning IU-shi…

IU: (Shebow a little to him) Good morning…

 

Seohyun, Suzy & Jiyeon mouths are bit open in shock. NAGBAGO na naman ang ihip ng hangin? Tinginan silang tatlo, ano bang nangyari sa date ng dalawa kahapon? When Wooyoung, Minho, Jinwoon, Sulli & Nicole already seats to their chairs, they nagged IU.

 

Seohyun: Kayo na?

IU: Yah! Hindi ah…

Suzy: Heeh…eh ano ibig sabihin ng ngiti na’yon?

IU: Ani…(She deny)

Jiyeon: Nagba-blush ka eh…(She teases)

IU: Ani…(pinandilatan niya ang tatlo)

 

Tuloy sila sa tuksuhan, habang si Nicole naman nakikipag-landian na naman kay Jinwoon.

 

Nicole: (She move her chair to Jinwoon’s place) Jinwoon-shi…here I brought you foods…(She place a small box of lunch box on his table)

Jinwoon: (He smiles to her) Kombawa.

Nicole: Labas tayo mamaya? (She try to ask him)

Jinwoon: Okey…

Nicole: Haiisst…kaya mahal na mahal kita eh…(Niyakap niya ito sa tuwa)

 

Napatingin ang grupo nina Suzy, Jiyeon, IU at Seohyun sa dalawa.

 

IU: Sila na uli? (She ask in no particular)

Seohyun: Napasukan na naman ba ng hangin ang ulo ni Jinwoon? Anong drama yan? (She looks to Jiyeon)

 

Jiyeon looking them with her death glare and she stamps to stand up and go out to their room.

 

Suzy: Hey Jiyeon-ah where you going? (She calls her)

Jiyeon: (She looks to her bestfriend) Magbabanyo lang…maraming malalandi rito eh.

 

She looks Jinwoon and Nicole then before she go out.

 

Suzy: Anong nangyari don? (She muttered while following her eyes to her bestfriend)

 

Minute after their teacher arrived.

 

Ms. Hwang: Good morning class. By the way before we proceed to our discussion this morning, gusto ko lang sabihin for those who participated to the school musical play last week, our beach party will be held this coming weekend, so be prepare guys…(She smiles to her students)

Wooyoung: All right…(He high five with Jinwoon)

Sulli: Can we bring other friends Hwang-saem?

Ms. Hwang: As what we had talked last time the beach party will be exclusive for those who participate in the musical and for the Angels Club organization only.

Nicole: That’s okey Sulli-shi, atleast we could spend more time with each other privately (She naughtily smiles, Sulli smiles back to her)

 

Suzy: Ang malalanding ‘to (She muttered)

Jiyeon: Lunurin ko kaya sa tubig ang dalawang ‘yan (She mumbles too)

 

Class dismisses, and it’s lunch break.

 

Wooyoung: Gaja girls…sama na kayo sa’min (He ask IU, Seohyun, Jiyeon & Suzy)

Suzy: Thanks Wooyoung-shi pero hindi ako mag-eenjoy kumain kasama ang ib

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter