Sulli's Secret

SAME HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Game 2 (Couple IQ Test) the game is about a question and answer games between the couple, there answer should be the SAME in each and every question might asks by the Quiz Master (so the couple should know each other well so they could answer the questions well, 3 mistakes for the couples are eliminated)

 

The boys are sitted at the right sides of the stages and the girls are in the left side. All of them have a 1/8 size of white board, a marker and eracer on their hands and laps. Their answer must be written on it first after the question before the couples will compare each other answers.

 

Hyomin: Are you ready couple?

Couples: Ne,

Hyomin: Remember you only had 5 seconds to answer, arasso?

Couples: Ne,

Eunjung: Let the Couple Quiz Show begin!

Seohyun: The first question is, “Favorite color of your boyfriend?”

 

Everyone starting to write his or her answer.

 

IU’s POV: Omo, how would I know his favorite color, we’re not really a couple? Is it black? Blue? Pink? Aishhh…so annoying! (She wrote BLACK)

 

Seohyun: Times up! Couples show your answer.

 

Taecyeon: Blue         Yoona: Blue

Nickhun: White        Yuri: White

Minho: Black             Sulli: Black

Soohyun: Blue           Suzy: Blue

Jinwoon: Green        Jiyeon: Green

Wooyoung: Black     IU: Black

 

Other Couples answer THE SAME

 

Eunjung: Wow, seems our couple really know each other so well, everybody got the same answer, no one is eliminated; good job guys (Everyone clap)

 

IU’s POV: Akalain mo yon, nahulaan ko…(She secretly smiles)

Wooyoung’s POV: Sa totoo lang RED talaga ang favorite color niya kaya lang he’s instinct told him to wrote Black because usually that color came first to every woman’s mind when asking about Favorite Color of their boyfriend, and since he and IU really don’t know each other so well because they we’ren’t an officially couple, he just answer BLACK. (He grin)

 

Hyomin: The next question is, “First Date Place”

 

Jiyeon’s POV: Seriously? All of them knew that not all couples that joined in this game are not officially/real couples and they asking this question? How could she answer that, since they haven’t dated yet? Yet? So you’re expecting that you and Jinwoon would date? Gosh…what’s happening to you Jiyeon? (She shakes her head and just write SCHOOL)

 

The couple shows their answers:

 

Taecyeon: 63 Building Tower                     Yoona: 63 Building Tower

Minho: Seoul National Park                         Sulli: Seoul National Park

Soohyun: Magic Land                                   Suzy: Magic Land

Jinwoon: School                                            Jiyeon: School

Wooyoung: IU-mi let’s date later?             IU: We never DATE!

Nickhun: Seoul Palace                                 Yuri: Seoul Zoo

 

Yuri: Aishhh…how could you right Seoul Palace, our first date was in Seoul Zoo, how could you forget that jagiya? (She shouted)

Nickhun: I thought our first date was in Seoul Palace.

Yuri: Baka ibang babae naman ang dinala mo don at hindi ako!

Nickhun: Hindi ko magagawa yon, (then he paused) do we haven’t dated yet there?

Yuri: Never mo pa ako dinala don, nakakainis ka!

 

Eveyone laugh to them

 

Hyonin: This time meron na pong 1 mistake sina Yuri and Nickhun. Pero napansin ko ring iba ang sagot nina Wooyoung at IU, judges could we consider their answer the same. Wooyounshi wrote “IU-mi let’s date later?” and IU wrote “We never DATE!” does it mean they really didn’t dated yet.

 

The judges agreed and consider their answer correct!

 

Eunjung: All right so Wooyoung & IU couple got a point again. (Clap)

Seohyun: Wait…hindi ba pwedeng sagutin muna ni IU yong tanong ni Wooyoung sa kanya? He’s asking if they could date later?

Audience: (They got wild and scream) Say yes, yes, yes…(they cheer)

Suzy: (She elbow IU a little) Pumayag ka na? (She grin)

IU: (She throw a death glare to Wooyoung and to her best friend Seohyun; kahit kelan talaga pahamak ang mga ‘to eh)

Hyomin: So what IU-mi, yes or no?

Wooyoung: (He made his cutest smiles to her while catching his breath for IU’s answer eventhough she can even kill him the way she look to him) IU-mi, could we?

IU: Ne, (almost came from her nose)

Wooyoung: Yes! (At sa sobrang tuwa napatakbo pa siya kay IU to give her a kiss on cheek)

IU: Yah! (She push him matapos magulat sa kiss nito)

 

The audience cheers again, even Soohyun laugh to his sister and to Wooyoung. Seohyun was grinning widely and clapping to her bestfriend.

 

Hyomin: Hahaha…perfect timing naman ang ginawa ni Wooyoung sa next question natin, all right couples the next question is “FIRST KISS details”

 

Suzy’s POV: Gosh, but why she felt her cheeks is blushing everytime she remember the kiss Soohyun gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter