The Beach Party

SAME HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That night Suzy was staring blank on the television when her brother Taecyeon approaches her.

Taecyeon: Hey sis…are you ok? You look not good, did you and Sulli-shi fight again?

Suzy: (She was awake when Taecyeon pointed her nose) Yah…(She frowns)

Taecyeon: Lalo kang pumapangit pag-umaarte ka ng ganyan, pano ka magkaka-boyfriend niyan?

Suzy: Oppa? May sinabi ba si Soohyun sa inyo?

Taecyeon: Soohyun-shi? (He thinks) Wala, bakit may dapat ba siyang sabihin?

Suzy: Forget it…aakyat na ako.

 

She stands up to go to her room, nagtataka naman si Taecyeon sa kinikilos ng bunso niyang kapatid.

 

Meanwhile Soohyun still don’t have any idea of Min arriving to Korea, IU wanted to tell him that Min is arriving and her friends knew already his fake engagement to that Korean-American girl. Min called her not to tell anything about her to her brother, but that’s not bothering her at all. She was more concern about her brothers feeling about her friend Suzy. Now that she knows what her brother’s secret she knows how hard for him handling his situation right now.

 

On the other part, Nicole is enjoying Jinwoon’s company along with her cousin Hara and his boyfriend. They’re eating in one fancy restaurant after they’ve watched a movie an hour ago.

 

Hara: I thought you two back to each other arms again, that’s why you’re here Jinwoon-shi?

Nicole: Don’t pressure him Hara-shi…(Jinwoon just smiles)

Hara: Wae? I still can’t believe you two broke up when seems like you still like each other.

Nicole: We just need space that’s why we broke up, but if things go so well we cannot tell what will going to happen, right Jinwoon-shi?

Jinwoon: (He just simply nodded; he don’t want to offend Nicole of course)

 

After that b-day dinner, Jinwoon send Nicole at home first before he goes home, along his way he spotted Jiyeon who threw their garbage bag outside their gate house when he passed by to their home. Jiyeon saw him, at first she looks surprised to see him unexpectedly, but when he smiles to her she just rolled her eyes and then open to their gate to go in leaving him without any word. Ganitong-ganito si Jiyeon noon sa kanya bago pa sila unti-unti naging close friend during the Musical Play event. Wala siyang ibang gusto ngayon kundi ang mapalapit uli kay Jiyeon, kailangan ba niya uling patulan ang kasungitan nito kung ganon para lang pansinin siya? But until when, hindi naman siya umaasa na kahit konti bumaling ang pagtingin nito sa kanya pero okey na sana kung maging friends uli sila.

 

Weekend; and the BEACH PARTY had arrived.

 

Sa school ang meeting place ng lahat, habang naghihintay sa iba Suzy, Seohyun and Jiyeon are both busy with their laptop & ipod while Taecyeon & Nickhun are playing dumb to one another, while Sulli & Nicole are chatting with Hyomin & Eunjung. Wooyoung, Jinwoon & Minho are arranging their luggage at the school mini-bus. Yuri and Yoona help Ms. Hwang with their group activities plan. When Soohyun & IU arrived…

 

Soohyun: Sorry guys if were late our family car got some problem so we just comute instead.

Wooyoung: (He run immediately to IU to get her luggage) Let me carry that IU-shi (He smiles to her)

Taecyeon: Naks…lakas magpa-empress, dapat yong kay Soohyun yong una mong kinuha Woo, sa kapatid ka muna magsip-sip bago sa nililigawan…(He teases the younger one, Yoona walks to him and smack him)

Yoona: Pabo…magtuturo ka lang yong kalokohan mo pa…

Taecyeon (Scratches his head before he smiles to his girlfriend)

Nickhun: Ganon ka ba kay Jinwoon dati bro?

Jinwoon: Sinabi mo pa hyung…kulang na lang dalhan niya rin ako ng bulakalak sa bahay noon.

 

Everyone laugh…even Jiyeon smiles. Suzy giggles too along with Seohyun (but everytime she looks to Soohyun her smiles fade a little)

 

Suzy: Nakakasuka ang ka-cornehan mo oppa…yuck…(maduwal-duwal pa siya kunyari) ewan ko ba sayo Yoona unnie at sinagot mo yang kapatid kong wala namang maipagyayabang kundi ang kayabangan niya…

Teacyeon: Mas mabuti na yong mayabang kesa naman sa masungit na ang pangit pa katulad mo sis…(He teases her back)

Suzy: Yah…(She pouted matapos siyang maasar)

Yuri: So kompleto na tayo, were ready to go?

 

They all get up to go in when somebody scream not far behind…

 

“Soohyun-shi………………” a came from a cheerful voice

 

Everybody all together look back to find who’s the one who scream to Soohyun’s name; and they all mouth opened to see this girl (Min picture insert)

 

Soohyun: Minnie? (He silently talk)

Min: (She run immediately to Soohyun and hug him) I miss you so much oppa…

 

All eyes frozed in shock

 

Soohyun: Minnie? What are you doing here? (He was really surprised)

Min: Don’t you feel happy I am here? (She frowns)

Soohyun: Aniyo…I was just surprised, why didn’t you tell me you’re going to Korea?

Min: (She smiles again) of course, I want to surprise you…you’re happy?

Soohyun: Oh…oh…y-yes of course…(He hesitated said)

 

Nickhun: (He elbows Taecyeon) Who’s she?

Taecyeon: I don’t know…

 

Suzy’s POV: So she’s Min? Min huh? Bagay nga sayo ang pangalang Min…muka kang si Minnie Mouse (She smirks)

 

Min: Hello Jieun (IU’s name) thank you so much you keep our secret to your brother that I am arriving.

IU: (She laugh awkwardly) Ne…unnie…

Soohyun: you knew she’s arriving?

IU: Beyonne oppa…

 

When Soohyun noticed all his friends is waiting for him to introduce her to them, he cleared …

 

Soohyun: By the way guys this is Lee Min Young, Min my friends…

Nickhun: Nickhun hi? (He offered his hand for a shake)

Min: Hi Nickhun…and you must be Taecyeon right?

Taecyeon: You know me? (He’s surprised)

Min: Of course, Soohyun-shi talks a lot about you guys…

Soohyun: By the way that’s Yoona Taecyeon girlfriend and that’s Yuri Nickhun’s girlfriend too, that’s our OIC Teacher Ms. Hwang.

Yoona & Yuri: Hi…(they wave to her)

Ms. Hwang: Welcome to Korea Min

Min: Thanks a lot ma’am, and I’m happy to meet you Yoona & Yuri, you two looks so pretty.

Soohyun: That’s Eunjung, Hyomin, Nicole, and Sulli. And that’s Minho, Wooyoung & Jinwoon (as he continue to introduce them all)

Min: Hi guys, nice to meet you all I am Min Young, but just call me Min in short.

 

Hyomin & Eunjung smiles to her too, Sulli, Nicole & the three boys bow to her too.

 

Soohyun: And that’s Seohyun, Jiyeon  & Suzy…IU-shi friends.

Min: Oh…they all pretty, so finally I’ve meet you girls. IU & Soohyun talks a lot about you and I’m right that you all look so great.

Suzy: Of course! (Hindi niya napigilan ang sarili na sumagot pero nakasimangot)

Jiyeon: (She laugh awkwardly) Hahaha…tama siya, walang pangit sa amin…(bago tiningnan si Suzy in a meaningful look)

Seohyun: You look beautiful too…(She said to Min but Suzy look her with her death glare after her remarks; nagbago naman agad ang face expression ni Seohyun)

Min: IU-mi told me you guys were going to a beach party can I join you there?

 

Suzy’s POV: Aba…close ka sa amin teh?

 

Ms. Hwang: Of course; no problem, since you’re Soohyun’s friend; you can join us.

Min: (She smiles and giggle) Actually I’m not just his friend, I’m his fiancé…

Hyomin, Eunjung, Yuri & Yoona: What???

 

Suzy’s POV: Sana nag-speaker ka pa bruha ka!

 

Taecyeon: Teka, what did you said, fiancé? (He even scratches his ear to clear everthing he heard)

Nickhun: Soohyun-ah is that true? (Instead he looks to Soohyun)

 

Everybody look to him too waiting for an answer.

 

____________

 

When the group arrived at the Beach Resort; everybody go to their respective room and then find each other time spending relaxation before their party activities starts at night.

 

Room Mates are:

 

Room 1: Soohyun, Taecyeon & Nickhun

Room 2: Jinwoon, Minho & Wooyoung

Room 3: Ms. Hwang, Sulli & Nicole

Room 4: Yoona, Yuri, Hyomin & Eungjung with Min

Room 5: Suzy, Jiyeon, IU & Seohyun

 

At room number 1

 

Taecyeon & Nickhun thinking deeply while staring Soohyun in an investigation look…Soohyun sighs then seat down to his bead and look the two.

 

Soohyun: All right, I know you guys want me to answer you everythings bothering you right now…

Nickhun: Serious ka bro? You’re engage with that girl?

Taecyeon: Tell us the truth bro…(Taecyeon is so serious this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter