Goodbye & Start

SAME HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suzy help Jiyeon packing her things on her room.

 

Suzy: Hanggang kelan ka naman don? (She ask while folding some Jiyeon’s clothes)

Jiyeon: (She shakes her head) I don’t know.

Suzy: Sorry to say this, pero sa tingin ko may karapatan si Jinwoon na malamang aalis ka na bukas---

Jiyeon: Please Suzy no. (She said before she continue packing her things) siguradong hindi siya papayag kaya wag na lang.

Suzy: But he stills the father.

Jiyeon: I know, pero ano bang magagawa naming pareho sa panahong ‘to? Wala diba?

Suzy: He loves you---

Jiyeon: Tama na. (She try to stop Suzy from talking anything about Jinwoon)

Suzy: Mahal mo rin naman siya diba?

 

Jiyeon was silence for a moment.

 

Jiyeon: Siguro nga tama ka, pero natatakot pa rin ako Suzy. All this time we been fighting things na napakababaw lang para pagtalunan. He did all those things para mapalapit sakin, pero ako rin pala yong tumutulak sa kanya palayo. Hindi ko maintindihan kung bakit, it’s really hard to understand kung bakit umabot kami sa ganitong sitwasyon. (She can’t stop her tears to drop again) Yes, maybe, I love him but this is not the right time.

 

She cried as Suzy come to her and hugs her.

 

Suzy went home after helping Jiyeon’s fixing all her things. It was a stressful day for her. Pagkapasok niya ng bahay, she seats ups and stretch her back on their sofa as her brother taecyeon come to her with a bottle of ice tea on his hands.

 

Taecyeon: How’s Jiyeon?

Suzy: She’s fine now. 6 A.M tomorrow morning is her flight.

Taecyeon: What? She’s really living?

Suzy: (She nodded) Yuri unnie called their parents earlier at iyon ang desisyon ng pamilya nila para kay Jiyeon. (She saddened says)

Taecyeon: I can’t believe na mangyayari ‘to, napakabiis ng mga pangyayari parang kahapon lang maayos pa ang lahat but how come umabot sila sa ganito?

Suzy: Oppa, Jiyeon told me not to tell this to Jinwoon pero sa tingin mo kailangan niya bang malaman na aalis na si Jiyeon bukas?

Taecyeon: (He think it wisely) He stills had the rights. Siguro nga walang formality ang relasyon nila but the baby is Jinwoon’s too.

Suzy: (She sighs) yeah right, pero si Jiyeon lang din ang mahihirapan…

 

5:15 A.M the next day

 

Yoona get her phone vibrating while still yawning.

 

Yoona: Yoboseyo?

Taecyeon: Honey, naistorbo ba kita?

Yoona: 5:15 pa lang, wae?

Taecyeon: Sorry kung ngayon ko lang sasabihin ‘to but Suzy stops me to tell you pero sa tingin ko kailangan niyo pa ring malaman. Nasa Incheon Airport kami ngayon, Jiyeon is flying to Canada today 6:00 A.M sharp.

Yoona: (It waken her up) What?

 

Yoona immediately go to Jinwoon’s room, naautan niya itong gising (malamang hindi rin ito nakatulog)

 

Jinwoon looks her noona with a questioning look why she run to his room as early as this hour.

 

Yoona: Mabuti at gising ka pero kailangan mo magmadali, paalis na si Jiyeon papuntang Canada 6:00 A.M today.

 

That made Jinwoon alarmed. Matapos ang ilang segundo na pagkatulala sa narinig…

 

Yoona: Ano pang ginagawa mo diyan, tumayo ka na at habulin mo siya!

 

That made Jinwoon get up from his bed and rushed over to the airport.

 

---------

 

At Incheon Airport, Jiyeon is ready to check in already as she’s saying her goodbye to Suzy and her Yuri unnie. Taecyeon and Nickhun was also there (Nickhun finds out everything last night when he called his GF Yuri and crying on the phone that’s why he’s here).

 

Yuri: You take care; I’ll miss you…(She hugs again her one and only dongsaeng)

Jiyeon: Unnie…I’ll promise mas magiging mabuti akong kapatid pag-balik ko. Bibisitahin mo ako diba?

Yuri: (She nodded) Hmm…uuwi rin ako.

 

Jiyeon come to Suzy and hugs her bestfriend again.

 

Suzy: Mami-miss kita friend…(She can’t stop scrying)

Jiyeon: Ako rin…please says my goodbye to IU-shi and Seohyun-shi huh? Same to Soohyun oppa.

Suzy: (She nodded) I will.

Jiyeon: Wala ka ng kasama ngayon sa panggugulo don sa pekeng finace niya, magpasama ka na lang kina Seohyun at IU (She try to smiles)

Suzy: (She giggles while crying) Basta araw-araw mo akong i-video call, promise? (She raised her little finger to her)

Jiyeon: Promise. (She link her little finger to her)

 

Jiyeon says her goodbye to Taecyeon and Nickhun as well.

 

Taecyeon: You take care Jiyeon-ah.

Nickhun: Kumain ka sa oras ha.

 

Jiyeon nodded to them after giving a goodbye embrace before she hugs her Yuri unnie again. Then she starts walking inside to check in waving goodbye to all of them.

 

Taecyeon is checking her phone once in a while.

 

Taecyeon: Sana makahabul sila…(he whispered to himself, Nickhun heard it)

Nickhun: Did you call them?

 

As soon as Jiyeon steps her foot inside and disappear her image from everyone is the time they heard someone’s calling her name.

 

“Jiyeon-ah…Jiyeon-ah…hajima…Jiyeon-ah…”

 

Everyone look back to see Jinwoon running to them while Yoona is running behind him as well.

 

Jinwoon: Jiyeon-ah, bumalik ka…mag-usap muna tayo. Jiyeon-ah (He called out feeling tear up) Hajima Jiyeon-ah…(He kneeled down calling her name and he can’t stop himself crying) Wag ka umalis…

 

Yuri can’t stop her tears crying again even Yoona tear up when she see her brother is crying right now. Nickhun comfort Yuri, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter