The Couple Games

SAME HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suzy really hated everytime she got tease with Soohyun. She slams the door of her room and sunk to her bed.

 

Suzy: Ow…what a stressful day…(then she remember again what her brother said “may crush ka ba kay Soohyun-shi?”) what? Tsk…tsk…tsk…Kim Soo Hyun-shi? (She remember Soohyun’s face, without noticing she smiles) no, no, no, no…(She shakes her head) he’s just a brother to you, how could you think like that Suzy-shi? (She even smack her own head) ouch…

 

Meanwhile both Jiyeon and Jinwoon cannot sleep so well that night, the scenes of their kissing scene earlier at the play still repeating on their mind, at Jiyeon’s room…

 

Jiyeon: Aaaarrrggghhhh……how could I didn’t forget what happened? (She seat ups on her bed, then she get her pink teddy bear and face it to her) you tell me (She talk to the bear) I’m not crazy right? Argh…what I am doing…(then she slap and slap her teddy bear) Jinwoon-shi you’re a jerk, a jerk, a jerk, a jerk! (She hits the teddy bear, then there’s knock from her door, voice of her sister echoed)

Yuri: Jiyeon-ah, are you not going to sleep? Or you’re just still can’t sleep what happened earlier? (She giggles)

Jiyeon: Yah unnie…go away! (She even throws a pillow at her door)

Yuri: I told you, you couldn’t sleep after that so romantic kissed you experience earlier…(She teases her) hahaha…

Jiyeon: Aishhh…I said go away!

 

Then she covers her whole body with a blanket but she still heard Yuri’s teasing laughter outside. While at Jinwoon’s room, he’s lying on his bed for an hours already but can’t sleep, he just staring the ceiling…

 

Jinwoon: The play ended already…babalik na naman ba kami ni Jiyeon sa dati? (He sighs) Couple games…aishhh…why do I need to be pair with Nicole? (He seats up and brush his face) I want Jiyeon…

 

He don’t know what to do. While on Wooyoung’s room, he gets his phone and starts to compose a message for IU.

 

Wooyoung: (He type the txt msg. like this) IU-mi sleeps well…(SEND)

 

At IU’s room, her phone vibrate…1 txt msg. she seats up on her bed and open her phone.

 

From Wooyoung: IU-mi sleeps well…

 

IU: At talaga naman…hindi niya ba talaga ako titigilan? (She muttered before she throw her phone aside, she don’t have time to send him a reply)

 

Day passes so fast and it’s already the Couple Games event. Eunjung, Hyomin with Jiyeon and Seohyun prepare the event so well, their friends help them too aside for the games planned by Hyomin & Eunjung so it will be fair for everyone. An hour before the games will start, they all gathered together in the waiting tent area…

 

Hyomin: The tickets are sold out, another successful events for the Angel’s Club Eunjung…(She’s very happy)

Nickhun: Can’t you guys give us hints about the games? We’re friends right?

Eunjung: Aishh…since you’re joining it isn’t fair for all Nickhun, just wait and see. (She smiles)

Yuri: Don’t worry honey; we’ll going to win.

Yoona: As you wish chingu-yah but we’ll going to win, right baby? (She looks to Taecyeon)

Taecyeon: Hahaha…of course we’ll do.

Suzy: (She rolls her eyes) you’re all confident because you’re all couples, but I bet I’m going to win that with you oppa…

Taecyeon: Oh really? Ok then, my whole week allowance will be all yours if you win than me, but if you loose to me my dear sister, you need tp fulfill my 3 wishes from you.

Suzy: Deal! (She’s not afraid for a bet, she trusted Kim Soo Hyun to win than her brother) Kim Soo Hyun-shi, we’ll going to win right?

Soohyun: Oh…ou—yes…

 

Suzy smiles to him, but her face frowns again when she saw Sulli is coming to them together with Minho (they linking arms together as they walk).

 

Sulli: Where’s Nicole Hyomin unnie?

Hyomin: She’s here a while ago, maybe she go the restroom.

Eunjung: So be ready guys, the program will start a moment from now. Seohyun-shi the games instruction envelops?

Seohyun: Don’t worry Eunjung unnie I already have them all.

Eunjung: Good.

Wooyoung: IU-mi just trust to me later we’ll going to win…(He made his puppy eyes on her)

IU: (She raised her eyebrows) Win or loose I don’t care. (Everyone just smiles)

 

Then Nicole arrived, looking not good, she’s rubbing her stomach.

 

Hyomin: Oh Nicole, what happened?

Jinwoon: Gwaenchanh-a? (He ask worried about Nicole too)

Nicole: Haiiisssttt…bakit ba ang malas-malas ko?

Hyomin: Waeyo?

Nicole: Unnie…(She whispered to her sister) I had my period, ang sakit ng puson ko, paano ako makakasali?

Hyomin: Mwoh? (Everyone look to them)

Eunjung: Waeyo?

Hyomin: (She sighs) you can’t join sis; you need to rest first.

Sulli: What? Nicole? (She looks her bestfriend with a questioning look; Nicole just nodded to her)

Minho: So who’s going to be Jinwoon’s partner now?

Jinwoon: No it’s ok; I’m not joining then.

Eunjung: Hindi pwede masisira ang games kung kulang ang couples na nag-registered at the beginning of the game.

Soohyun: So then find another partner Jinwoon-shi.

IU: Chingu-yah, you paired with Jinwoon? (She called Seohyun)

Seohyun: It can’t be, I already know what are the games since I read the instructions, hindi naman fair yon kung sumali ako…

Hyomin: Yeah she’s right, so pano nayan?

 

Then Jiyeon arrive with a box of props for the games with her.

 

Suzy: Then let be Jiyeon…(She suggested)

 

All eyes went to Jiyeon; Jiyeon looks them all with an expression of “WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG?”

 

Jiyeon: Yah…why you guys are staring at me? (After she place the props box)

Yuri: You’re always the problem solver sis…(She grin)

Yoona: Wait do Jiyeon knows the games instructions too?

Eunjung: Nope, she’s in-charge with props, so Jiyeon can join.

Jiyeon: What? Wait…ano bang pinagsasabi niyo?

Suzy: You’ll going to join the couple games and you’ll need to paired with Jinwoon-shi dear (She naughtily smiles)

Jiyeon: Mwoh??? It can’t be.

Hyomin: My sister can’t join Jiyeon-ah, so you need to replace her for Jinwoon so that we could start the games well according to what we planned.

Jiyeon: but why me?

Eunjung: Seohyun knows all the questions in one of the games play later so she can’t join but only you.

Jiyeon: (She looks to Jinwoon who’s looking to her too, but then she avoid it too) Nope, I can’t join.

Hyomin: Masisira ang games pag-kulang ang registered couples sa umpisa pa lang ng games Jiyeon-ah, kaya please you need to partner with Jinwoon.

Soohyun: Sige na Jiyeon-ah…

Suzy: (She walks to Jiyeon and whispered to her) Sige na…nagawa mo na ngang makipag-halikan sa kanya eh, tapos games lang ayaw mo pa…ouch! (Kinurot siya sa singit ni Jiyeon, then she grin to everyone) She’s IN.

Jiyeon: Yah! (Suzy just throw her a meaningful look) arasso…

Yoona: Ok…(siniko niya ang kapatid) kaya umayos ka ha?

 

Jinwoon just look his noona and smirk but deep inside his very happy to be paired with Jiyeon again.

 

Minutes after, the games where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter