School

SAME HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tuesday Morning…

 

Suzy’s Omma: Bae Soo Ji…time to wake up, you’re already late, hurry up…

Suzy: (She still in her DREAM LAND…dreaming the man of her dreams…the handsome & very cute guy in this world, the campus crush Minho, whose holding her face right now & about to kiss her…but somebody interrupted them, it’s Sulli, Minho’s GF, then suddenly she feel somebody slapped her…did Sulli slapped her???) Ouch!!! (she’s already now awake, her omma slightly slapped her face to wake up) uhh..omma?? ba’t naman kayo nananampal? Ang ganda-ganda ng panaginip ko eh…yon na yon eh, kunti na lang, naudlot pa, kainis naman oh.

Suzy’s Omma: Naku tigi-tigilan mo nga akong bata ka, di pa nguso-nguso ka pa diyan, hala bangon at maligo ka na, maya-maya nandito na si Jiyeon. Mali-late na naman kayo!

(Suzy just made a face to her mother, & when her mother about to piched her, she suddenly jumped out to her bed and run immediately to the bathroom)

 

After fixing herself, she’s now ready to go to school, when the doorbell rang.

 

Suzy: I think that’s already Jiyeon, annyeong omma (she shouted as her mom heard it at Kitchen, when she open the door, the pretty face of her BFF appeared)

Jiyeon: Suzy-ah, are you ready?

Suzy: Ga-ja (let’s go)

 

At school…

 

Some students cannot ignore the beauty of Suzy & Jiyeon everyday as the two entered the school. Their charms & pretty faces really captured the attentions of so many boys at the campus. That’s right, the two were famous in school, they are named as the CAMPUS CRUSHES, but the fact is, these two young ladies don’t have a boyfriend yet. They have suitors of course, but it’s not that serious. And the two had already someone in their hearts, but sad to say the guys they wanted are both committed. Suzy & Jiyeon are now a few meters away from their classroom, when they get along the hallway Suzy’s brother Taecyeon w/ her GF Yoona.

 

Suzy: Annyeong Yoona unnie (as sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter