chapter eight.

The List 2; Sequel to The List.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  chapter eight the List 2. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Appearances: Hyuna. Kris. Jongsuk ________________________________________    

"Jealousy doesn't work on you very much, does it?" Jongsuk flicked the tiny paper ball into Hyuna's opened purse on the table.



 

"Jealousy towards someone about you," Hyuna pointed her pen at him. "Nope."



 

"Ouch," Jongsuk winced at her honesty. "Couldn't lied to kept me happy huh?"



 

"Sorry, I say how it is." Hyuna gave him a smile.



 

Jongsuk shook his head with a smile.



 

For the past weeks, Jongsuk has eased with the cold shoulder seeing how hurt Hyuna seemed, instead he tried to make her jealous by trying to seem like he has lost interest in her and onto another, but that seem to have failed when Gayoon informed him that Hyuna rarely gets jealous. Of course, when they were dating, Hyuna didn't seem to mind at all that he was spending time hanging out with other girls' as long as he remembered his place, and he surely did.



 

Jongsuk continued to flick the paper ball onto Hyuna's purse. The two of them resided in the back of the library which Jongsuk figured out was Hyuna's  favorite place to study.



 

While he played, Hyuna tried to concentrate on her study.



 

flicking more, Jongsuk accidentally flicked it at Hyuna and it hit her on the forehead.



 

"Oops," Jongsuk froze.



 

Hyuna gently sat her pen down and picked up her bag. Smiling sweetly, Hyuna lean forward.



 

"Now, now, let's not do anything we'll regret later." Jongsuk chuckled nervously.



 

"Oh, I won't, I promise." Hyuna smiled as she dumped the paper ball contents from her purse.



 

"It's raining paper ball," Jongsuk gasped as he clapped his hand like a ten year old during Christmas morning.



 

Hyuna sat back down and rolled her eyes with a smile.



 

"So, I have a serious question for you." Jongsuk spoke as he picked up the paper balls.



 

"What?" Hyuna asked as she twirled her pen between her thumb and index finger.



 

"What do you have planned for your birthday?" Jongsuk asked as he juggled the paper balls.



 

"I haven't really thought about it."



 

"It's in two weeks girl, most girls would freak out for not planning a party or stuff girls freak out about." Jongsuk dropped the papers.



 

"Pick them all up," the librarian gave Jongsuk a look as she passed by.



 

"Yes, ma'am." Jongsuk saluted before breaking out into a grin as Hyuna did.



 

"You got me in trouble," Jongsuk threw a paper ball at Hyuna who quickly cached it.



 

"You got yourself in trouble," Hyuna rolled her eyes as her phone vibrated. Looking at the screen, Hyuna begin to put everything away. "I have to gone," Hyuna told him. "Would you tell mom I'll be having dinner elsewhere?"



 

"Where you going?"



 

"You really want to know?"



 

Kris, Jongsuk cursed. "Nah."



 

"See you later," Hyuna waved.



 

"Later Princess," Jongsuk forced a smile.





 






 

Hyuna stared at the mirror as she straightened her black cocktail mini dress with crystal white rhinestones' embedded on the left waist shape of a rose with white silk ribbon. Carefully cascading her long rings of curled brunette hair down her bare shoulders, while adding a gentle pat on the back for volume. Carefully, putting on her earrings, Hyuna sat on Kris's bed to slip on her white heels when Kris walked in.



 

Shutting the door behind him, he smiled gently at her while carrying a black box. "Done?"



 

Hyuna took in his black dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, his black slacks and dress shoes; his hair gently styled and his smile that dazzled.



 

"Yeah," Hyuna stood.



 

Kris rubbed his chin as he frowned. "The shoes doesn't match with the dress."



 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter