chapter fifthteen.

The List 2; Sequel to The List.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  chapter fifthteen the List 2. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -   ________________________________________   "This is a serious problem. Why aren't you taking it seriosuly?" Jongsuk glared.   It was the day of Hyuna's birthday and everyone had gathered to throw a surprise party for Hyuna, but instead of going through with their plan, they sat around in her living room glaring down at the birthday girl wondering whatever is going on in that head of her's. Luhan had arrived with Sui in tow, quickly explaining what had happened few days ago. Sui told Hyuna her encounter with Minjun and his threat. How she had meant to come sooner, but couldn't. She apologized to Hyuna multiple times before Hyuna asked Luhan to take her inside the house to calm her down. Hyuna had meant to sweep what Sui told her under the rug but unfortunately Jong Suk had overheard the entire thing. And of course he had to shout at her in front of everyone when they walked through the door.    "I know it's serious, but I doubt he would actually go through with whatever he's planning. I mean come on, do you think he wants to go back to jail if he ever does pull through with what he's planning? I think not." Hyuna shook her head. "I just want to get through my birthday okay? Can we get through with my birthday and worry about this later please?" Sighing, Hyuna stood up and headed upstairs, but before she could step inside her room, Jong Suk blocked the door with his hand.   "You may not think this guy would do something, but I do and Hyuna I will not forgive myself if you get hurt again because of him...because I wasn't there to protect you. I won't." He closed his eyes as he whispered.   "I know," Hyuna gave him a small smile. "I know you won't let me get hurt. That's why I'm not worried, okay?" Sighing, Jong Suk took a step back, but before Hyuna could go to her room he spoke up. "Where's Kris?"   "Kris? Oh, he said he couldn't make it today." Hyuna shrugged. "He's mom is keeping him I think. I wouldn't blame her you know." By now everyone knew the relationship between Hyuna and Kris' family and how it was tearing the two apart. Their friends feared this will break them apart for good without a way to heal.   Slowly, Jong Suk turned Hyuna around and winced. Cupping her cheek, he gently wiped the tears that escaped from the corner of her eyes. "Don't cry," He whispered. Despite the fact that he was overjoyed with how this may give him the chance, he hated to see the girl he loved cry. He especially hated how the tears were for the bastard who had hurt her in the past. Pulling her against his chest, Jong Suk held her tigh as Hyuna chocked back her cry. This was the wrong time, but he couldn't resist the pull towards her. He wanted her to stop, stop crying, stop hurting. To let Kris go and let him in. He was there for her when Kris wasn't. She was far better off with him, who was always there to pick her back up when she was down.   Gently, Jong Suk tilted Hyuna head up. He wanted her to say his name, tell him that she only needed him, because he would never let her cry. He would never let his eyes wander. Just as Jong Suk pressed his lips against Hyuna's the bedroom door to Hyuna's opened wide. Standing before them was disbelieved Kris.    Kris stared at the two with a blank expression before turning on his heel, heading for the window.   "Kris, no!" Hyuna pulled away from Jong Suk but Jong Suk grabbed her wrist tightly.    "Don't go,"   Turning around, Hyuna looked at Jong Suk who pleaded with his eyes. "Don't go, please."    "I-"   "Go to hell," Kris spoke up as he jumped down from the window. "Both of you."   "Kris!" Grabbing Jong Suk's hand, Hyuna closed her eyes. "I'm sorry," She whispered to Jong Suk as she pulled her hand away. Turning on her heels, Hyuna quickly ran down the staris and out the door, leaving Jong Suk.   Staring at his empty hand, Jong Suk closed his eyes. Pressing one hand against his chest, he covered his face with the other as the hot tears escaped from the corner of his eyes. I'm sorry. She was gone. She had choosed Kris over him and there was no chance for him to ever have his arms around the girl he loved. Despite the fact that they were related, it didn't keep Hyuna from calling his name and running after him. She would choose the guy who broke her heart over the guy who had mend them together.



 

"Kris! Please stop!" Hyuna shouted as she ran after him as the rain started fall from the starry sky. "Please!" Reaching him, Hyuna grabbed his hand before Kris pulled away roughly. 

"Get away from me," He told her in monotone. "Don't come anywhere near me."

"Let me explain, please." Hyuna reached for his hand again before Kris took a step back and turned to her in tears. 

"Explain what?!" He shouted. "I know what I saw and I know what it means. You moved on, and I don't blame you." Kris dropped his head as his shoulder deflated in defeat. "I don't blame you. We can't be together and you already have someone that loves you as much as I do. I won't blame you for brekaing up with me for him. For that." Kris gave a half chortle. "I hate the guy," Kris pointed towards the direction of Hyuna's house. "Don't get me wrong. I hate him, never liked the guy. Maybe only because he was always trying to steal you away from me. If he wasn't I could see him as a decent guy, but no. No, he wasn't trying to steal you away. I was. I was stealing you away when it was clear that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter