chapter seven.

The List 2; Sequel to The List.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  chapter seven the List 2. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Appearances: Hyuna. Kris. Jongsuk. 4Minute. EXO. ________________________________________    

"I'm okay," Hyuna reassured Gayoon and Jihyun.



 

Hyuna sat on her hospital bed with her left thigh bandaged.



 

Jihyun and Gayoon rushed over when Hyuna called Jihyun, informing her that she won't be able to make it to their study group.



 

"Are you sure? The never of that guy!" Gayoon punched her palm with her fist.



 

"Really, the doctors say it's not serious." Hyuna smiled when the door opened and a bouquet of sunflowers appeared.



 

"I didn't know your doctor was sunflowers." Gayoon joked.



 

Popping his head out, Kris grinned. "I got here as fast as I could with these."



 

"How did you know I was here?"



 

"Guilty," Jihyun raised her hand.



 

"He was with me and Gayoon when you called.



 

Hyuna turned to Kris as he sat the flowers down next to two empty flower pots and leaned down at her, lightly kissing her lips. "Are you okay? What happened?" Kris asked as the door busted open again.



 

"Hyuna!" Jongsuk breathed heavily as he stood in front of the door.



 

Kris slowly traveled from Jongsuk's face to his bandaged hand rested on the door.



 

"What. Did. You. Do. To. Her!?" Kris lunged at Jongsuk but Gayoon tackled him from behind.



 

"Calm down!" Gayoon shouted.



 

"It's not his fault Kris," Hyuna told him as she rolled her eyes. "As a matter of fact, if he didn't show up in time, I would have been even worse."



 

Kris looked at Hyuna, trying to calm himself as Jongsuk ignored him and stepped over his body before grabbing Hyuna's hand.



 

"You were hurt, why didn't you tell me?" Jongsuk gripped her hand tightly despite his pain.



 

"I didn't want you to worry, I didn't want any of you to worry, and yes I'm talking to you guys too." Hyuna pointed at the rest of EXO and 4Minute.



 

"You told me to go home when you were hurt.."



 

"You didn't want to talk to me." Hyuna reminded him.



 

"Stupid, if you were hurt you should have told me anyway!" Jongsuk sighed. "I'm so sorry."



 

"It's my fault," Hyuna patted his hand lightly. "I was the one who got in his face."



 

"Whose face?" Kris asked as he stood up.



 

Jihyun slowly got up from her seat.



 

"This guy, he was this girl Sui's ex." Hyuna answered.



 

"Sui?" Luhan poked his head in at the name.



 

"I'll explain," Jihyun told Luhan as she pulled Gayoon alone and left the room, leaving Jongsuk, Kris and Hyuna alone.



 

"Are you sure you're okay?" Kris asked as he pushed Jongsuk aside.



 

"I'm fineeeee," Hyuna smiled, getting a bit annoyed at the question as Jongsuk poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue.



 

"Are you okay Jongsuk oppa?"



 

Jongsuk nodded as Kris turned to him reluctantly.



 

"Thanks...for helping her." Kris gathered his pride.



 

"Just doing what you failed to do." Jongsuk replied.



 

"Excuse me?" Kris frowned.



 

Jongsuk smirked, "As her boyfriend your duty is to take care of her and be by her side when she's in trouble; which you failed to do so."



 

"He can't protect me 24/7." Hyuna told Jongsuk.



 

"He should have tried though," Jongsuk stared at Kris who got on his feet.



 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter