chapter four.

The List 2; Sequel to The List.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  chapter four the List 2. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Appearances: Hyuna. Kris. Jongsuk.  ________________________________________    

Turning side to side on her bed, Hyuna groaned. She would not sleep know where Jongsuk's feeling for her stood....and where he was sleeping; the guest room next to her's. Courtesy of her parents who loved him. Hyuna mentally cursed them to a unimaginably horrific nightmares.


Turning on her side, Hyuna blinked, adjusting her eyesight to the dark.


Aside from being blind sighted by Jongsuk's question, she was worried more of Kris when she saw him standing behind them.


"I'm afraid that's out of the question." Kris spoke coolly as he yanked Hyuna away from Jongsuk. Jongsuk blinked, surprised but he kept his posture. "I'm sorry, who're you?"


"Hyuna's husband," Kris pointed at himself with his thumb.


"Yah!" Hyuna squinted her eyes at him, laughing a little while as Jongsuk looked flabbergasted. "This this is our house, so out you go. Don't come back, we won't return the wedding gift!" Kris pushed Jongsuk towards the door.


"Kris!" Hyuna shouted at him as Jongsuk took a sidestep and lightly shoved Kris out the door and locked it. "Jongsuk oppa!"


"He's not serious right?" Jongsuk pointed towards the door.


"Hey!" Kris pounded the door.


Jongsuk eyed the door before turning to the window to see Kris's face. "Open the door!"


Jongsuk took long wide steps and closed the curtains.


"You did not just do that!" Kris popped to the next window.


"Eh?" Jongsuk quickly closed that curtain as well. Eyeing around, Jongsuk noticed the patio door.


Quickly, he ran to shut the door just as Kris grabbed the door. The boys glared at each other before Jongsuk shoved him losing his balance Kris fell on his .


Shutting the door, Jongsuk grinned at Kris's sneer.


"Dogs should stay out in the backyard." Jongsuk crossed his arms in victory as he walked back to Hyuna who was in the kitchen.


Hyuna gulped on her soda as she pondered, "I see you're as persistent as ever."


"You know me so well," Jongsuk chuckled. "Listen, I meant what I asked."


Hyuna sighed as she sat her drink down, "I'm committed to be with someone else right now, you had your chance."


"You had your chance with him, but it didn't stop you from being with him."


When Hyuna opened to say more, she heard a loud thump from upstairs.


"What was that?" Jongsuk frowned.


Uh - oh, Hyuna shook her head as they heard the thunderous footsteps ascending down the stairs and towards them.


Kris, quickly pointed his finger at Jongsuk as he gave a loud victorious laugh.


"Ha! You thought you got rid of me didn't you!"


"Where did you-"


"Window upstairs," Hyuna answered Jongsuk as Kris tried to catch his breath, unaware of the twins in his hair.


"Your hair," Hyuna gestured around her head.


Looking up, Kris ruffled his hair, "I fell on the bushes," he shook his hair. "Anyway! You, go home!" Kris pointed at Jongsuk again.


"Listen, 'husband', I'm not going anywhere." Jongsuk slapped away Kris's hand away from his face.


That did it.


Kris grabbed Jongsuk by the collar and Jongsuk chuckled as if it amused him.


"Kris!" Hyuna tried to pry his hand off of Jongsuk.


"Get out," Kris sneered.


"No," Jongsuk replied.


Kris's grip tightened as Hyuna panicked.


"Just go," Hyuna told Jongsuk.


"I can't," Jongsuk told her innocently.


"And why is it that?" Kris growled.


"We asked him to stay with us!" Hyuna's parents smiled as they threw confetti's.


Jongsuk grinned as he threw the confetti as well and joined Hyuna's parents on their little dance while Hyuna and Kris sat paralyzed on the couch.


"What?!" Hyuna shouted.


Kris opened his mouth to say something but then closed it only to open it again.


Hyuna glanced at Kris who was intimidating a fish, losing his mind.


Groaning, Hyuna pulled Kris out of the room and out the house.


"His not stay with you really, is he?" Kris pointed as he started pacing.


"Apparently so." Hyuna sighed.


"No!" Kris groaned. "This is just perfect! We're finally on the right path and he butts in! Now he's going to steal you away, great."


"Why are you so negative?"


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter