chapter ten; unrated.

The List 2; Sequel to The List.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  chapter ten the List 2. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Appearances: Hyuna. Kris. Jongsuk. Woobin.  ________________________________________    

Sitting on the edge of the best shirtless, Kris waited for Hyuna.



 

Was he being aggressive?



 

Kris wondered as he rested his palm on the bed and leaned back a little. The room was pitch dark, the only light radiating from the lamp on the side and the thunder outside his window as it continued to rain.



 

Kris was staring out the window when he heard the sound of the bathroom door opening. Turning his head, Kris felt his heart accelerating a the sight of Hyuna in his white button up shirt.



 

She self consciously rubbed her legs together before slowly making her way towards Kris.



 

Kris sat there paralyze, unknowing what to do at first.



 

Hyuna stood in front of Kris between his legs as she curled her hair behind her ear.



 

In a trance, Kris rested his hands on her hips. Slowly, Hyuna hooked her arms around his neck as she sat on top of his lap. She bite her lips when she felt Kris's little friend greeting her.



 

Kris gently rubbed his hands against her thigh as he pulled her closer while scooting back to occupy the entire bed, pulling the cover with them.










 

Hyuna woke up with the sunlight shining onto her face. Squinting her eyes, Hyuna her side, feeling the slight pain on her waist and her lower parts of the body.



 

Feeling Hyuna's movement on top of his arm, Kris slowly opened his eyes and turned to face Hyuna with a sleepy grin, "Morning."



 

"Good morning," Hyuna smiled. Hyuna closed her eyes and leaned against Kris's hand when he gently caressed her cheek. Opening her eyes, she gently kissed the palm of his hand.



 

"I should get home."



 

Kris groaned. "Do you have to?" He held her tightly.



 

"Yes," Hyuna giggled.



 

"Alright, but let's take a shower first, because baby," Kris gently peck her lips. "You smell like love, if you know what I mean."



 

Hyuna threw the pillow at Kris and he managed to dodge it as he got off the bed.



 

"What's that?"



 

"what's what?" Kris pulled his boxer on as Hyuna wrapped the bed sheet around her as she got up.



 

"This," she lightly touched his left arm. "When did you get a tattoo?"



 

"About...the week you left." Kris replied as he ran his hand over the scratch marks on his back before looking at Hyuna.



 

Hyuna stared at the design as she traced it with her finger.



 

Kris took her hand and kissed it. "Wanna take a shower with me?"



 

"Not even in your dreams." Hyuna pushed him, but Kris quickly grabbed the end of the bed sheet   and pulled it. Spinning towards Kris, Kris cached Hyuna  in his arms, wrapping the bed sheet around them.



 

"Have I mentioned how beautiful you are ?" Kris grinned.



 

"Stop it," Hyuna cover her face.



 

Kris chuckled as he removed her hand and kissed her lips, before trailing it down her neck, leading further down as he got on his knees.



 

"You!" Hyuna slapped him on his shoulder and he laughed. "Go take your shower!"



 

Kris laughed as he lifted her in a bridal style and quickly carried her into the shower. Swiftly  kicking his boxer off and throwing the bed sheet on the floor, Kris pressed Hyuna against the marble shower tile. Resting one hand on the wall next to her face, he her lips before kissing her as he turned the shower head on.



 

Hyuna and Kris broke out into a massive laughter as the water ran down their body.



 

"You're mine," Kris smiled as he locked his fingers with hers and rested his forehead against Hyuna's, blinking the water away. "Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."



 

"Yours," Hyuna gently nibbled on his lower lips.



 

"I love you," he whispered against her lips.



 

"I love you, too." Hyuna smiled.



 

Grinning, Kris gently placed his hand on her hips.



 

Hyuna winced at his touch and Kris frowned. "What's wrong?" he pulled his hand away and searched her body until he spotted the bruise on Hyuna's waist in shape of a hand.



 

"I am so sorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter