chapter thirteen.

The List 2; Sequel to The List.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  chapter thirteen the List 2. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Appearances: Hyuna. Kris.  ________________________________________    

"Okay, let's look in here." Kris carried the box down the attic stairs and placed it in front of Hyuna before closing the attic door. Taking out a switchblade from his back pocket, he teared the taping before opening the box.



 

"So, what are we looking for?" Hyuna asked as she sat down and pulled out the contents from the box. Brushing off the dusts on the photo book, Hyuna flipped through the pages before Kris snatched it out of her hands. "Hey! I was looking at that!"



 

"No you weren't," Kris quickly hid the photo book under his and sat on it. "Now focus, we're looking for a little black book."



 

"It's not like I haven't seen you before," Hyuna rolled her eyes before she had realized what she had said. "Scratch that!" Hyuna waved her hands before digging through the box. "What's so special about the black book?"



 

"It's my father's List," Kris told her. "I want to find it and burn it. I heard that he put away in one of these boxes." Kris dug through the contents. "I can't have that thing lying around in the house. who knows, my father might have a change of heart and take it out."



 

It was four days before Hyuna's birthday and Kris wanted to clear his head to think of the perfect present for Hyuna. But he couldn't knowing how that evil list was lurking around the room ready to tempt someone into continuing it. He may have burnt his, but he knew his father didn't.



 

"Ahh..." Hyuna nodded as she looked inside. they searched the box inside out before Hyuna found it. "Is this it?" Hyuna asked as she dust away the lint and examined it. The black leather cover were worn out and pieces of paper were falling out. She handed to Kris and sat back on the floor.



 

Kris opened the book with a nod. "Yeah, this is...wait." Kris scrunched his brows together as he flipped through the worn out pages. This can't be right. The handwriting were different from his father's and not to mention these names were males, not females. Closing the book, Kris flipped through the last page and read the name inscribed at the bottom. "This isn't my father's..."



 

"Then whose is it?" Hyuna tilted her head to the side.



 

Kris closed the book and gripped it tightly before getting up. Without another word, he stormed past Hyuna. Quickly, he walked down the hall and towards his father's study. Slamming the door opened he turned to his father sitting in his chair with a phone pressed against his ear. Before Mr. Wu could get a word out to signal Kris that his in an important meeting, Kris threw the little black notebook on his desk.



 

He didn't have to ask, he knew whose little book that was. He was shocked at the fact that Kris had found it and by the looks of his son, it was obvious that Kris knew it wasn't either of theirs.



 

"Listen, I'm going to have to call you back." Mr. Wu told the recipient before hanging up. Turning his chair to face his son, he glanced towards the door to see Hyuna standing in the threshold. He should tell her to leave, that this is a private conversation, but this involved her as much he didn't want her too. Pretending that he didn't see her, Mr. Wu took a deep breath. "Kri-"



 

"Is that real?" Kris spoke up first, trying to keep his voice calmed. "Is that really...mother's?"



 

Touching the little book, Mr. Wu nodded slowly. "It is."



 

"You got to ing kidding me," Kris ran his hand through his hair as he paced in front of the desk back and forth. "Why- what, how?"



 

"Sit down," Mr. Wu told him. "I rather stand," Kris replied back as he turned to his father for an explanation.



 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter