chapter nine.

The List 2; Sequel to The List.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  chapter nine the List 2. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Appearances: Hyuna. Kris. Victoria. ________________________________________    

"Kris, long time no see." the girl spoke in a melodic voice.



 

"What are you.." Kris's voice came out unsteady, and Hyuna's curiosity grew.



 

Who was this girl? Hyuna's smile faded a little as she felt intimidated and forgotten into the background.



 

"My parents and I came to have dinner but something came up so they had to leave, then I saw your parents when I was getting out of my table. Your mother graciously invited me to join your family dinner." she smiled.



 

"Come, come, sit!" Mrs. Wu pulled Kris and sat him next to her  as Kris pulled Hyuna next to his other side, gripping her hand in his.



 

"Wow, this feels like a deja vu, huh?" the girl smiled. "Two years I think?"



 

"Has it? Seems like a long time ago," Kris spoke coolly as he turned to Hyuna with a apologetic smile.



 

"Hello,"



 

Kris's jaw became tense as Hyuna turned to the sound of the girl's voice.



 

"I don't  think we've been introduced," she smiled. "My name is Victoria Song."



 

"Kim Hyuna, nice to meet you as well." Hyuna smiled.



 

"You must be Kris's girlfriend." Victoria glanced at Kris. "He better be treating you right."



 

"It's none of your business if I am or not." Kris snapped.



 

Both Hyuna and Victoria flinched, but Victoria kept her smile. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get you upset." Victoria apologized.



 

Kris bite the inside of his cheek as he felt bad for snapping at her like he did to his mother.



 

Hyuna lightly nudged Kris's leg with hers. Sighing, Kris gave Victoria a brief glance. "No, I'm sorry."



 

Victoria gave him a small smile.



 

"So how was China, Victoria?" Mr. Wu asked, steering the conversation to a safer zone.



 

"Refreshing," Victoria laughed as did Mr and Mrs. Wu did.



 

"Are you attending any college?" Mrs. Wu asked as they looked through the menu.



 

"No, my parents and I just came back from China just yesterday. I haven't really had the time to look through the choice's." Victoria replied.



 

"Yesterday? No one told us you were back" Mr. Wu sat his menu down.



 

"Oh but I did, I told my brother to let Kris and Mr, Mrs. Wu know I'll be back about a week ago." Victoria spoke. "I guess he forgot."



 

"That boy," Mrs. Wu shook her head. "We see him everyday yet he never brought it up."



 

"Brother?" Hyuna turned to Kris who was playing with the hem of her dress under the table absentmindedly.



 

"Luhan," Kris told her as he stared at the water glass in front of him.



 

"Luhan's her brother?" Hyuna glanced at Victoria. She was really beautiful and oddly, so was Luhan yet only the beauty seemed to be what they resemble in.



 

"Luhan seems...out of space lately." Victoria sighed.



 

"Probably because his out chasing a girl." Kris mumbled.



 

"A girl?" Victoria's ears perked as she turned to Kris for more but he continued to stare at the glass as if he didn't hear her.



 

"Her name is Sui, she's a student worker at our college." Hyuna explained, feeling sorry for Victoria.



 

"Oh I see... a student worker..it's a pity." Victoria shook her head a little. "My parents left him to live alone to test his maturity and see if he can grow up, yet his the same; chasing girls."



 

"Girl," Kris spoke. "Not girls, and he has matured."



 

Victoria stared at him.



 

"What? You don't believe me?" Kris narrowed his eyes.



 

"No, I believe you." Victoria smiled as the waiter arrived.



 

Hyuna stared at her menu feeling uncomfortable as everyone ordered. She didn't even know how to pronounce half of these things on the menu, and the prices!



 

Chuckling to himself, Kris took her menu from Hyuna's hand and ordered the same selection he chose.



 

"It's my favorite, I want you to try it." he leaned closer and whispered into her ear. "Trying new things are great...experience." At the word 'experience', Kris gently slid his hand under her dress and rubbed his hand against her inner thigh.



 

Hyuna flinched at his sudden "ual" touch and the sultry tone in his deep voice. She lightly nudged him, reminding him that his parents sat right in front of them.



 

Kris ignored her nudge and slid his hand further upwards when Hyuna's phone rang.



 

"Sorry!" Hyuna quickly spoke up as she took her purse and pulled out her phone. "Gotta take this, excuse me."



 

Reluctantly, Kris pulled his hand away and Hyuna shot of her seat.



 

Kris rested his cheek against his palm as he rested his elbow on the table, groaning.



 

You can't keep dodging Kim Hyuna, Kris pouted a little.





 






 

Outside, Hyuna took a second to catch her breath.



 

That boy was out to get her one way or the other.



 

Thinking for another second she could kind of guess why. He did say he haven't had this first and he was turning twenty. He must really be ually frustrated, but seriously in front of his parents? Was he nuts??



 

Taking another breath, Hyuna answered her phone. "Hello?"


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter