chapter five.

The List 2; Sequel to The List.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  chapter five the List 2. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Appearances: Hyuna. Kris. Jongsuk. Woobin.  ________________________________________    

"She is so out of your league, no matter how rich and handsome you are." Xiumin told Luhan when Luhan told him about the student librarian as they walked around what they called, "EXO tree house." which was everything but in a tree.



 

It was basically a house for EXO members to hang out in if they didn't want to be at home and needed a place to be.



 

"Rude," Luhan glared as the rest of the member but Tao piled into the living room with Jihyun and Sohyun.



 

"This place might as well be your house." Sohyun gawked.



 

"Well, we all thought about moving in here next month but with Tao still in high school and getting grounded, it might take some time." Lay explained as he looked for the DDR game.



 

"The games not down here," Lay told Xiumin.



 

"It might be in duizhang's room, I'll go get it." Xiumin walked up the stairs. "I'll order the pizza, any requests?" Chen asked.



 

"Cheese!" "Meat! Meat!" Sohyun raised her hand up high.



 

"Pepperoni," Luhan and Lay requested.



 

Chen nodded as Xiumin literally sailed down the flight of stairs. "Dudes and dudettes, guess what I saw upstairs." Xiumin giggled which caused the others to recoil.



 

"Don't giggle please," Lay begged.



 

"What did you see?" Luhan asked.



 

"Follow my friends, quietly." Xiumin led them up.



 

"He's so weird," Lay rolled his eyes.



 

Quietly following Xiumin up the stairs, Xiumin quietly pushed the door to Kris's room open and they poked their heads in.



 

On the bed lied Hyuna and Kris. Kris had his arms securely wrapped around Hyuna who cuddled against his chest, their legs entangled with each others. EXO, Jihyun and Sohyun awed at their sleeping figures before quietly ascending down the stairs.



 

"They must've crashed." Chen pulled his phone out.



 

"Well, what'd you expect with the stress of trying to be together and dodging the ex whose trying to sabotage every alone chance they get." Lay pitied them. "What's the story of Hyuna and the ex anyway?" he asked Jihyun and Sohyun as Chen excused himself to call the pizza parlor.



 

"It's...hm..." Jihyun and Sohyun exchanged a look. "Well, it started when Hyuna landed in LA, she was still pretty shaken up about Kris and leaving." Sohyun started as they sat on the couch with Luhan, and Lay and Xiumin on the floor. "Hyuna was really self conscious since all the girls' there were beautiful and skinny. She pretty much felt like an outsider." Sohyun turned to Jihyun. "Until she met Jongsuk and Woobin oppa."



 

"Whose Woobin?" Luhan asked as Chen returned back to the room and leaned against the threshold to the kitchen.



 

"Jongsuk oppa's best friend," Sohyun answered. "He and Jihyun unnie had a thing."



 

Chen crossed his arms, obviously displeased at the new info. "It wasn't a big deal," Jihyun added. "Anyways, Jongsuk and Woobin oppa pretty much liked Hyuna for being an individual and how she wasn't shallow, thinking about only her looks. Jongsuk oppa started to develop feelings for Hyuna, but she was still cautious about boys, it took Jongsuk oppa a long times and tries until Hyuna agreed to be his girlfriend." Jihyun patted Sohyun's knee, signaling her to continue with the story. "Their relationship lasted about two years, Hyuna started to change her appearance and became more serious about her looks but it didn't really get to her head, but since then she's been thinking about moving back to Korea alone. Jongsuk oppa didn't like Hyuna's new look, in fact he hated it and how it was changing her. He fell in love with the less glam Hyuna he met. As more guys found her attractive, he became more and more insecure." Sohyun sighed. "Jongsuk oppa found a photo of Kris on her laptop which was our fault since we send it to her. We pretty much kept her updated on everything that's going on here." Jihyun added. "Jongsuk oppa's insecurity got the best of him. He knew who Kris was and their history, he pretty much assumed that she was cheating on him and he ended up saying pretty harsh things to her that couldn't be taken back. Ever since then their relationship started going down fast and Hyuna, even though she loved him broke up with him."



 

"He understood where she was coming from," Sohyun continued. "Still, they remained best friends, just their road to being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter