chapter fourteen.

The List 2; Sequel to The List.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  chapter fourteen the List 2. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Appearances: Hyuna. Sui. Luhan. Jihyun, Chen. Woobin. ________________________________________    

Gayoon and Jiyoon waved their hands in front of Hyuna's face before exchanging a look of concern. Sitting next to Hyuna on the bed, they stared at her blank expression with opened like a blowfish.



 

"Hyuna, don't go into the light." Jiyoon told her. "You'll go into the light and then bam, a fat man's will appear and fart on your face! Its better if you stayed out of the light."


 

 

"My life is ruiiiiiiined!" Hyuna bolted up from her bed and messed her hair up in frustration. For the past few days, Hyuna had holed herself up in her room with her thoughts and frustrations. She didn't want to believe Kris' mother, but why would she lie about such thing? Could she be possibly lying about few things or the whole story? Hyuna wanted answers, but both her parents were constantly avoiding answering the question. It drove Hyuna crazy.


 

 

"It's not ruined," Gayoon told her as she fixed Hyuna's hair. "It's just ed up, that's all." Quickly, Gayoon gave a wide smile as Hyuna gave her a glare and pretend to slap her. "Have you talked to your parents about it?"



 

 

"They are avoiding me, ugh!" Kicking her legs, Hyuna groaned before lying back in her bed.



 

 

"Personally," Jiyoon spoke up. "I don't believe it. You guys can't be related." Patting Hyuna's head, Jiyon gave her a smile as they heard the door knock. The door opened and Hyuna's mother peeked inside with a small smile.



 

 

"Gayoon, Jiyoon." Hyuna's mother gave them a smile. "Can I speak to my daughter in private please?"



 

 

Glancing at Hyuna, Gayoon and Jiyoon gave her a smile before leaving the room. Closing the door behind her, Mrs. Kim walked inside the room and paced around before she stood in front of Hyuna with pursed lips. Sitting up from her bed, Hyuna stared at her mother with the same question written on her face.



 

 

"Is it true?" Hyuna asked.



 

 

"Mr. Wu and I met in an Econ class." Hyuna's mother started. "Mrs. Wu and I....grew up in the same neighbourhood. We didn't get along very well. It may be the fact that she's always left wherever her mother would take her and forget her. She wasn't treated very nicely. To everyone, she was a bastard. Her mother had an affair and in the result she was born. She always told me my life was easy, that I had things come to me and she hated that. She hated how she had came into this world. Throughout our childhood she tried a lot of ways to make me feel how she felt growing up; miserable, looked down on and used. I didn't do anything to retaliate back, because her mother was my mother." Looking at Hyuna, Mrs. Kim couldn't help but to feel sorry.



 

 

"Are you saying that you two are..."



 

 

"Sisters. Half-sisters actually." Hyuna's mother pointed out the little detail as if it would matter to Hyuna.



 

 

"Oh my god!" Hyuna jumped out of her bed and grabbed her hair. "How could you keep that from me?! If she's your sister...does that mean Kris is my..cousin?" The inside of Hyuna's head was getting complicated each minute. If Kris was her cousin, it wasn't bad...to like him, right? It was illegal or wrong, right?



 

 

"No," Mrs. Kim looked away. "He's your brother."



 

 

Hyuna felt the sickness returning as she heard her mother's words. "Okay, you're confusing me now."



 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter