chapter one.

The List 2; Sequel to The List.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  chapter one the List 2. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Appearances: Hyuna. Kris. Jongsuk. Woobin.  ________________________________________    

Lying on his side with his arm propped up, his head resting on his palm; Kris glanced at the girl lying back against the headboard with her legs folded and laptop resting on her lap as she held the notebook in her hand while she scribbled down her notes.

 

He took in her profile; long auburn brown hair, bangs framing her forehead, large caramel brown eyes with smoky eye make up focused on the words on the monitor. petite "girl next door" pink lips set into a tight firm line, her milky white skin in her shoulder black & white sweater and long denim blue skinny jean; and tiny petite feet with different shades of colors painted on her toe peeking at him.

 

Kris grinned.

 

Just about a year ago, she was determined to ruin his life for breaking both their hears. She wanted to teach him a lesson, give him a  piece of his own medicine and did she. So much things happened, his list was gone, he was renewing his relationship with his father and the love of his life. Kris gave a little chuckle at the last part on how cliché it sounded, but it was true.

 

They acknowledged each other's feelings but she was determined that they wait and get to know each other more before establishing the "boyfriend - girlfriend" title.

 

Kris's grin widened as he imagined calling her his.

 

Hyuna glanced at Kris and raised a brow. "What's with the creepy smile?" Hyuna scooted away.

 

"My smile is creepy now?" Kris rolled his body towards her. "Uh...kind of, go away you creepy smiling armadillo." Hyuna pushed him off her bed.

 

"Guah!" Kris landed on his back. 

 

Hyuna lied on her stomach and looked down at him.

 

"You kids better not be having a hot dog in a donut!" Hyuna's father shouted from the living room and chuckled.

 

"OH MY GOD," Hyuna covered her face in a embarrassment.

 

"'A hot dog in a donut'? Does that mean like the dic-"

 

"Shut up!" Hyuna threw her pillow at him and groaned. Her father was such an embarrassment! He did that on purpose, that childish dad of her's. Were her walls that thin that he could hear everything? Either she needed thicker walls or a room that was far away from where her parents resided or the living room.

 

Sighing, Hyuna looked at Kris who chuckled as he removed the pillow away from his face.

 

Recently, Kris dyed his blonde hair to a dark brown that could easily be mistaken as black, not to mention he shaved both side of his head and trimmed the top part; thinking about it, all of EXO M seemed to have changed their hair colors and styles; was it their time of the year?

 

Looking at Kris, Hyuna really didn't care about his new look because looking into his eyes and hearing the sound of his laughter just reminded her that he was the same arrogant and cute Kris she fell in love with.

 

Kris blinked at her, "What?" Hyuna smiled, "Nothing, hey look what I got."

 

Hyuna reached under her bed and pulled out a red angry bird plush.

 

"What is that thing?" Kris grimaced at it's angry expression, a hint of familiarity sparking.

 

"It's you," Hyuna waved it. "I'm sorry come again?" Kris raised his brown as the familiarity settled in.

 

"It's you," Hyuna repeated. "It looks like your twin whenever you look angry or serious."

 

"Does not!" Kris sat up and frowned.

 

"Ha! See, your making the face now! It's like your looking in a mirror." Hyuna waved the bird again. "I bought it because it reminded me of you."

 

"Aw," Kris grinned. "Why couldn't something more cute reminded you of me? Tsk."

 

"It is cute you jerk," Hyuna lied down on her back as Kris folded his arm on the bed and rested his head on top of it next to Hyuna's face.

 

"Fine, but why was it under the bed?"

 

"Oh, I got mad at you yesterday for forgetting to pick me up for freshmen orientation and so I imagined this as you and kicked it under the bed, time out Kris." 

 

"I have a feeling you bought it not only because it was cute to you but to abuse it whenever you're angry and imagine it as me, your personal punching bag."

 

"Ding ding ding! We have a winner!"

 

"That's just wrong," Kris shook his head.

 

"Mehrong," Hyuna stuck her tongue out in a childish manner.

 

Kris pretended to bite it and Hyuna quickly closed as the silence took it's place. Kris stared at Hyuna re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter