chapter six.

The List 2; Sequel to The List.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  chapter six the List 2. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Appearances: Hyuna. Jongsuk. Sui. ________________________________________    

It was a bit eerie walking side by side with Jongsuk to grocery shopping.


His hands were stuffed in his pocket as his collar shirt flapped against the breeze, he walked beside Hyuna quietly without a single word.


It was strange, Hyuna sat in her room studying when her mother knocked on her door.


"Hyuna sweetie, would you mind going grocery shopping with Jongsuk? Your father and I have to go downtown to check the bank then out of the city to visit your father's mother." her mother asked.


Hyuna groaned a little, she managed to avoid him for about a week and now her mother was basically throwing her out at him. "Alright," Hyuna nodded as she closed her books and waited for Jongsuk down stairs as her mother went to ask him.


Few minutes later, he came down the stairs in jeans, white tee with a collar shirt. He slipped his shoes on as he briskly passed her out the door, jamming on his ear buds in his ear.


Hyuna was a bit taken back at the cold shoulder he was giving her.


Walking inside the store, Hyuna pulled the pushing cart foreword.


Looking at the list in her hand, something familiar rang in her ear. Shaking off the feeling, she concentrated on the list as they walked down the aisle.


"Oppa, could you get the orange juice and the milk?" Hyuna asked as she read the top of the list.


Jongsuk took the list from Hyuna's hand and ripped off the top portion before handing back the bottom, walking away.


Hyuna rested her fist against her hips as she watched Jongsuk disappearing down another aisle. "What the hell has gotten into him," Hyuna felt a little pain as she realized he was ignoring her.


Sighing, Hyuna turned to get the vegetables and turn to the another aisle when she noticed the student - librarian Sui debating if she should get the cake mix or the cupcake mix when a tall male in black dress shirt grabbed her arm when he approached her.


"I've been looking everywhere for you," he sneered.


"Ow, let go Minjun." Sui struggled against his grip.


"You can't just hang upon me like that." he glared as Sui winced. "Or ignore me."


"I have nothing more to say to you," Sui yanked herself away and turned to leave when he grabbed her again.


Hyuna looked around, how could no one notice what's going on? Hyuna quickly walked up to the two and grabbed Sui's free arm.


"Hey Sui, there you are." Hyuna smiled.


Sui stared at Hyuna, confused. "I know I asked you to pick up snacks for my tutoring session but I remembered I already have some." Hyuna tried to send a message to Sui through her eyes and as if she has received it, Sui's eyes widened with a slow nod.


"Oh, okay then let's go."


Hyuna nodded and Sui turned to leave but they went as far as half  a step when Minjun yanked Sui's arm.


"Where do you think your going?" Sui winced.


"Don't yank her like a rag doll." Hyuna turned to look at him with a frown. "Who you think you are."


"I'm her boyfriend." Minjun glared.


"Ex," Sui pulled her arm away with much force and Hyuna quickly stepped in front of her before Minjun did.


"Get out of the way," he told Hyuna.


Hyuna crossed her arms and stood her ground, "No."


"Get out of the way," he glared.


"Are you deaf? You must be deaf, I said 'No', I"m not moving." Hyuna scoffed. "I'm not intimidated by you."


Minjun glared while Sui was amazed how someone as fragile looking like Hyuna could stand up to someone like Minjun who towered over her with muscles, which brought her back to reality.


"We should go," Sui tugged Hyuna's arm knowing Minjun was abusive.


"You're not going anywhere," Minjun reached for Sui but Hyuna slapped his hand away, "Don't touch her." Hyuna glared.


"Why y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter