chapter eleven.

The List 2; Sequel to The List.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  chapter eleven the List 2. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Appearances: Hyuna. Kris. Xiumin. Victoria.  ________________________________________    

Kris parked his car and got out, slamming the door shut as he rubbed his lower jaw and wiped the blood from the cut on his lips.



 

He was going to get changed and go back to give a piece of his mind to that girlfriend kissing halibut! Yes, a halibut!



 

Kris had made his way to Hyuna's house once he got cleaned this morning after he had a little "talk" with his father who had seen Hyuna sneaking out.



 

The whole "" talk was nineteen years too late, but his father was determine to talk to him about it. At the end of the conversation, his father's question caught him off guard. Which made him question himself; did they use protection?



 

Carrying that question on the back of his mind, Kris made his way to Hyuna's house where he found Jongsuk on top of Hyuna. A nasty fight went down and he and Jongsuk ended up beating the crap out of each other. Jongsuk stalked away and Kris came back to his house after a another blow out with Hyuna.



 

Grumbling to himself, Kris made his way to his room.



 

Kicking the bathroom door open, Kris the sink faucet and pulled his shirt off. Washing his face, Kris pushed his hair back and stared at his reflection on the mirror.



 

Turning the water off, he grabbed a towel and wiped his face as he walked out of the bathroom when he jumped a little at the sight of her.



 

"What the hell are you doing in here?" Kris opened his closet.



 

"Just came to visit," Victoria spoke as she sat on the edge of Kris's bed with her hands folded on her lap. "Last night's dinner was uncomfortable for you and your girlfriend wasn't it?"



 

"No duh," Kris rolled his eyes as he pulled a clean shirt on and buttoned it. "What do you want?"



 

Victoria smiled a little, "You, but obviously I can't and I'm pretty sure you don't meant that."



 

"Yeah, I meant what are you doing here basically."



 

"To apologize," Victoria sighed. "For leaving and for last night."



 

"What's done is done."  Kris shrugged.



 

"Are we still...friends?"



 

Kris stopped on his track. Throwing his dirtied shirt into the laundry basket, he sighed. "Sure, I guess."



 

Smiling, Victoria stood up and hugged him. Caught off guard, Kris cleared his throat as he slowly hugged her back.



 

Kris smiled, not because of having Victoria in his arms, but because he didn't feel any intimacy towards her. To him, she was just a friend.











 

Hyuna sat on her chair by the windows in a black skinny jeans, blue blouse and opened toe heels with her bag sitting next to her.



 

Nervousness settled in her stomach. After Jongsuk and Kris disappeared this morning, Hyuna received a call from the last person she had expected.



 

"May I take your order?"



 

"Uh..Ye-Xiumin?"



 

"Hey, Hyuna." Xiumin grinned.



 

"What are you doing here?" Hyuna asked. " I work here," Xiumin gestured at his cafe uniform and a note pad. "You?"



 

"Just meeting someone." Hyuna gave a small smile.



 

"Well, would you like to order something while you wait?"



 

"Um..ice vanilla coffee would be great."  




 

"Okie dokie!" Xiumin grinned as he walked away with the order.



 

Hyuna played with her straw as she waited after Xiumin dropped off her order. Glancing at her phone as she looked out the window, Hyuna took a deep breath. Pushing her hair back, Hyuna froze in her seat as she sat her purse on the table and sat across from Hyuna.



 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter