⚔ Review For Heartfelt Voice ⚔

Crisx-Trix Review Shop | Not Accepting | Batch 3 On Hold

Author | Co-Author | Title | Story Link | Genre | Reviewer

GreenGardenPop | N/A | Heartfelt Voice | Link | Fantasy | Krissy_

 

< - >

 

Title: [5/5]

It did lifted up my interest and make me crave for it. Love how the story title meaning was soon revealed in the first few chapters.

Story Layout: [8/10]

I personally do not really favour the background and poster. I find that Myungsoo should be edited out and placed as the same size as Jiyeon. Also, try another colour for the background. Certainly, I'm speaking from my opinion, you don't have to take it extremely serious.

Foreword & Description: [10/10]

Instead of describing and revealing a little of the plot, you wrote down the character's point of view. It's pretty common but I prefer yours the most. Outstanding! 

Plot: [18/20]

Since only seven chapters are up, I can't say much but so far so good. Love every detailed scene.

Characterization: [9/10]

From all your description, I could imagine all the scene in my head and of course their personality and stuffs. It's a no problem.

Originality: [3/5]

There're lots of similar plot out there however, I enjoyed witnessing the twist slowly.

Flow: [10/10]

Wonderful speed! Something bad is that, at certain chapter, your update is kind of short.

Grammar & Spelling: [23/25]

Before Correction: "The room was dark, the wind lightly moving the misty white curtains."

After Correction: "The room was dark, the wind was lightly blowing the misty white curtains." 

It depends on how everyone reads, I personally think that blowing is more suitable.

Before Correction: "I closed my eyes as the light moved forward along with the wind blew a bit harder."

After Correction: "I closed my eyes as the light moved forward along with the wind that was blewing a bit harder."

Please look out for your sentence constructing. Other than that, everything's fine.

Overall Enjoyment: [3/5]

Not exactly a fan of Jiyeon but I can't critic you for that. A strong choice of vocabulary, worth recommending to other writers or readers out there as an example. Keep it up.

Bonus points: [2/5]

Hi, GreenGardenPop! Thank you so much for requesting at Crisx-Trix Review Shop, it's entertaining working with you. I sincerely hope that my review was not harsh neither has my words hurt any of you, if I do, I apologize for my mistakes. But this is my job as a reviewer, I've to be honest to help everyone improve including myself. Thanks again for giving me this chance to prove myself. If there're any content that I misread thus leading to a wrong review, please share and correct me, I'm more than wiling to hear it and do some reflection on myself. I wish that we'll be able to work together in the future! If you enjoyed my review, please share this shop with your friends and an upvote is appreciated. Most importantly, please return some feedbacks at the comment box down below. Bye! ^.~