⚔ Review For Decision II ⚔

Crisx-Trix Review Shop | Not Accepting | Batch 3 On Hold

Author | Co-Author | Title | Story Link | Genre | Reviewer

rezka_r07 | N/A | Decision II | Link | Crime | Krissy_

 

< - >

 

Title: [5/5] 

Remarkable selction of title! Most online writers would usually reveal the plot just by taking a look of the title, example, they tend to place their title as "WHAT! MY BOYFRIEND IS A VAMPIRE?!" See, this is what I meant by revealing the plot, you get what I mean? However, you did an excellent job in choosing the title, I do understand the reason for selecting "Decision II" as your title just by reading the description. 

Story Layout: [9/10]

Not exactly strait-laced when it comes to this section, thank you for putting effort to make your story look more entrancing. I'm really exultant with your main poster because it displayed out the story theme which's crime. I shall skip the chapter banner as you've stated that it's randomly selected. Moving to the description poster, it's a great effort, plain yet lovely, I like it. But don't you find the background a little unrelated? Shouldn't you put things related to crime like handcuffs etc. This is purely my personal opinion, it's still your choice to make any decision. 

Foreword & Description: [9/10]

Let's talk about the description first. It's somewhere near perfection, what you're lacking of is more intricate english words. I love how you replace the story plot to questions. That'll be sure to leave readers to excogitate and lift up their interest. I'm fine with the author's notes in the foreword box but you could add in some of your story scenes to earn a full mark. Overall, it's still worth applauding.

Plot: [14/20]

Not only had I read this type of genres before, I'd even watched shows that are pretty similiar to it. Try to add in more twist because I believe you can do it.

Characterization: [9/10]

A good try, as the story progressed, I found myself deeply engaged into this story and imaginging each movement of them,

Originality: [2/5]

Like what I said in the plot section. Show me a perfect twist at the ending.

Flow: [10/10]

Nothing's wrong. Very fluent, keep it up.

Grammar & Spelling: [?/25]

Look out for your grammer, my dear. Vocabulary and all are fine. 

 

Before Correction: "He looked at the microchip in his hand, a smirk was curved in his lips."

After Correction: "He looked at the microchip in his hand, a smirk was curved on his lips."

 

Before Correction: "He didn't want to lose with his older brother."

​After Correction: "He didn't want to lose to his older brother."

 

Before Correction: "Hey! Why did you stop suddenly?! I almost fell my phone."

After Correction: "Hey' Why did you stop suddenly?! I almost dropped my phone."

 

​There's a difference between dropped and fell. Dropped is more like saying an item, fell is more like saying a person.

 

Before Correction: "Are you serious?! Today class is begun at eight."

After Correction: "Are you serious?! Today's class will be beginning at eight."

 

Before Correction: "No... A mission is a mission. I should do this mission perfectly, so no one will suspicious of me."

After Correction: "No... A mission is a mission. I should do this mission perfectly, so no one will be suspicious of me."

 

Before Correction: "He run down the hall to get in the elevator,"

After Correction: "He ran down the hall to get in the elevator,"

 

I've to stop here because if I go on, it'll be pretty long. I do offer a full correction service, if you really need someone to correct your mistakes, you can consult me again.  

Overall Enjoyment: [5/5]

Although I did mentioned that this type of stories are common but it's still the first crime story that left a great impression in me. I admired how you put the great details in every sentences.

Bonus points: [3/5] 

Hi, rezka_07! Thank you so much for requesting at Crisx-Trix Review Shop, it's entertaining working with you. I sincerely hope that my review was not harsh neither has my words hurt any of you, if I do, I apologize for my mistakes. But this is my job as a reviewer, I've to be honest to help everyone improve including myself. Thanks again for giving me this chance to prove myself. If there're any content that I misread thus leading to a wrong review, please share and correct me, I'm more than wiling to hear it and do some reflection on myself. I wish that we'll be able to work together in the future! If you enjoyed my review, please share this shop with your friends and an upvote is appreciated. Most importantly, please return some feedbacks at the comment box down below. Bye! ^.~