⚔ Review For A Idol Rescue Service ⚔

Crisx-Trix Review Shop | Not Accepting | Batch 3 On Hold

Author | Co-Author | Title | Story Link | Genre | Reviewer
 
Sunset812 | N/A | Idol Rescue Service | Link | Romance | BlackPearl96
 
 
 
< - >
 
Title: [5/5]
 
Haha, really cute title. Intitially, I thought that the girls made a living as bodygaurd type workers, and was suprised to find it was a hobby. However, it still works quite well, since the story begins with the resuce of Big Bang.  
 
Story Layout: [10/10]
 
Poster, Poster, Poster. That is all i have to say. Or a picture maybe? a background though is not necessary in my opinion, so nothing to say there.
 
Foreword & Description: [6/10]
 
In the description, you say "one girl" but as you read you find that its two different girls, but it makes it sound like it just one and your putting emphasis one her. but i may be wrong and just took it the wrong way, but the girl who like saving people and the girl who recognizes the idols are not the same. Also, i got the impression that they all lived in L.A. but one of them spent time in other countries due to work. The description makes it sound like one of them lived in America and the other four came from abroad to visit her. 
 
Plot: [20/20]
 
It's a different type of story, most certaintly. And the fact that it covers multiple people is cool too! Keep up the good, strong work :3
 
Characterization: [10/10]
 
..... No problems here... Infact i have so prettty vivid images.... NOT all so innocent ^.~
 
Originality: [5/5]
 
As i said already, its quite unique. *thumbs up*
 
Flow: [10/10]
 
Of course because its written differently, the flow will be different. Even ,so you did well ,and the story makes sense and i dont feel as if patchs are missing either. 
 
Grammar & Spelling: [25/25]
 
.... I didnt catch anything. There were no reoccuring mistakes and if there were in random slips I dont recall them.
 
Overall Enjoyment: [5/5]
 
I found  this to be quite enjoyable. I dont typically read Big Bang fiction (ever) but this was really engaging. I believe anyone can enjoy this, without even being a fan (not saying im not)
 
Bonus points: [3/5] 
 
​​Hi, Sunset812! Thank you so much for requesting at Crisx-Trix Review Shop, it's entertaining working with you. I've something to explain, this review wasn't done by me, it was done by my co-author, BlackPearl96. And I believed she had done a very wonderful job. I only edited the paragraphing format of the review and all the credits go to her. I had to pass her this review because I could not cope, sorry for any inconvenience caused. I wish that we'll be able to work together in the future! If you enjoyed this review, please share this shop with your friends and an upvote is appreciated. Most importantly, please return some feedbacks at the comment box down below. Bye! ^.~