⚔ Review For Blame The Fortune Cookie ⚔

Crisx-Trix Review Shop | Not Accepting | Batch 3 On Hold

Author | Co-Author | Title | Story Link | Genre | Reviewer
 
Banana_Dreams | N/A | Blame The Fortune Cookie | Link | Romance | Krissy_
 
 
 
< - >
 
Title: [4/5] 
 
I can see the link you're trying to connect between the story plot and the title selection. Although the title might be appealing to most of them and maybe it's me, I some how could predict your story line. Perhaps, you should come up with something more profound but since it's more like fluff, I would accept it. One more mark for improvement.
 
Story Layout: [9/10]
 
I do like the matching color of the background and the poster, it gave me a lively and refreshing feel which suited your story. The following will be my feedbacks, don't be afraid to ignore it. I think you should place Taecyeon and OC closer and I really adored how the fortune cookies was placed with the great selection of font and color. Maybe the next time round, choose a background more relatable to the story as the background you want to blend in the poster. Lastly, I like how the background was plain yet could bring out a soothing feel.
 
Foreword & Description: [8/10]
 
The foreword is perfect, it gave readers some space to imagine. Until the description, I find it not really related to the story. A nice poem but you should try something more.
 
Plot: [15/20]
 
I find this like the common plot nowadays. Examples like, switching genders, bodies and other magical stuffs. I watched a movie that I find it really alike. And also, you should give the ending a twist, it wasn't what I was expecting but since you're taking the romance, fluff genres road, I could not take away too many marks from you. Try to keep readers in suspense and give them a surprise.
 
Characterization: [5/10]
 
This is when your mistakes come in. I'll not jude this section on my own preference of liking but I did not read until a single description of the character's looks and actions. Yes, although you did not write much about their personalities but I can read it from their conversations so it's acceptable. Same goes to the action, try adding more to let readers have the scene in mind. Of course I'm not asking you to write it really detailed, just wanted you to play around the reader's imagination. And the looks description should be improved. You've the potential, unleash it!
 
Originality: [3/5]
 
Because it's really typical and predictable so I'd to minus away marks. Like I said, give it a twist in the ending and tada, you'll have the unique story line.
 
Flow: [7/10]
 
Everything was at the right pace. I think you should add in more magical effects when OC turned into a kid and should extend her span as a kid so that Taecyeon and her relationship will not be rushed thus having little romance scene of them.
 
Grammar & Spelling: [24/25]
 
Nothing's wrong, just one spelling error that I caught. Simple vocabulary but excellent sentence construction. Try improving some grammatical error. 
 
Before Correction: How can he brake up with me? And that in the middle of a shopping centre?!’
After Correction: How can he break up with me? And that in the middle of a shopping centre?!’
 
Overall Enjoyment: [5/5]
 
Really enjoyed reading it and it makes my reviewing easier since male idol is from 2PM. Despite my rude criticism, I'm sorry of but I do enjoy your style of writing. You can do it with more practices, fighting!
 
Bonus points: [3/5] 
 
Hi, Banana_Dreams! Thank you so much for requesting at Crisx-Trix Review Shop, it's entertaining working with you. I sincerely hope that my review was not harsh neither has my words hurt any of you, if I do, I apologize for my mistakes. But this is my job as a reviewer, I've to be honest to help everyone improve including myself. Thanks again for giving me this chance to prove myself. If there're any content that I misread thus leading to a wrong review, please share and correct me, I'm more than wiling to hear it and do some reflection on myself. I wish that we'll be able to work together in the future! If you enjoyed my review, please share this shop with your friends and an upvote is appreciated. Most importantly, please return some feedbacks at the comment box down below. Bye! ^.~