GRENADE CHAPTER 3 PART 7

GRENADE

 

*flashback*

 

“hello?”

“hey yuri”

“oppa?”

“yup, why did you call?”

“I just want to know how my sister is doing, by the way yuri, where are you?”

“wow, for the first time you don’t know where I am, I thought there are spies watching over me, how come you don’t know where I am oppa? Hehe…”

“oh, that the spies don’t report to me any information about you, they report to our parents, besides I’m not the one who send those spies to look after you…it’s just that I’m tired from work and my yuri radar isn’t working well…”

“hahaha, yuri radar?, those spies are good at hiding oppa, I can’t seem to spot them..hehe, by the way I’m here at the park now oppa…”

“ok, who you with?”

“oppa, I think your really tired, I’m alone here at the park, I just want to relax…” yuri said, but the truth is she’s at her secret place, her favorite beach.

‘maybe the spies that my parents hire still doesn’t know this place…´ yuri thought

“oh, so how was your first job? Did it went well?”

“yeah, it went well, but…”

“but?”

“I saw her again at the event oppa…”

“really? Then what happen? Did you confess again?..”

“yes and no I didn’t confess again, I can’t even come near her, she ignores me, then I saw her sitting beside a guy, they look like a couple, hmmm, right now I’m confuse oppa…I don’t know what I will do…”

“don’t think about it too much yul, maybe that’s the reason why she can’t like you back, just focus first to your work, eventually you’ll forget about her, and maybe you’ll find someone new…”

“oppa, she’s the only one  I like, and I want to spend my life with…”

“yuri, I just don’t want you to get hurt…”

“thanks for your concern oppa, but I still can handle it, if ever I get hurt again, I’ll make sure that it’ll be the last time…”

“if you say so yul, by the way omma and appa, wants you to come here, I think they misses you…”

“oh, I don’t want to go there oppa, I have work here, although I know they’ve accepted my choice of being a photographer instead of handling our business, still I think they’ll try to convince me to help you with our company and leave my dream…”

“but yul, don’t you want to help your oppa running our company?”

“hehe, I think it will be best if you’re the only one handling it, besides I don’t have any knowledge when it comes to business”

“aw, fine little sis, hey I need to go now I have a meeting to attend in two minutes my secretary is calling me, bye yuri, I miss you and take care there…”

“ok oppa, I miss you too, take care…bye…”

“oh yuri! I’ll see you soon! Bye”

“what oppa?hello?…he already hung up…hmmm”

after her phone call from her brother yuri looks at the setting sun.

it will be more perfect seeing the setting sun with you beside me’ yuri sighed then suddenly her phone rings

“hello?”

“yuri, this is seohyun, ms. kim’s secretary…”

“oh, hi seohyun, is there something you need to tell me?”

“yes, ms. Kim wants you and yoona to to an event tomorrow, she appoints you both to be the photographer in that event, we will be meeting you there at 4p.m”

“ok seohyun thanks, does yoona already know about this?”

“I plan to call her after this phone call with you…”

“oh, seohyun, I’ll be the one calling her instead, I’ll inform her about our work tomorrow, Is that alright with you?”

“yes, it’s ok…so I see you and yoona tomorrow, remember4pm, I need to hang up now, bye…”

“seohyun I’ll remember, ok see you too, bye…”

after her phone call to seohyun she calls yoona…

“yul?”

“hey yoong, I want to see you today, let’s meet at the café near the park, you know that place right?”

“why do you want to see me yul?”

“I just want to hang out with my best friend that’s all…”

“hehe, ok yuri see you later at the café, wait should I call sooyoung to join to join us?”

oh, choi already started her travel, she’s not here in korea anymore, hehe I just found out when I received her message this morning, that shiksin didn’t even let us accompany her to the airport”

“aw, ok, I need to start preparing now yul I’ll see you later then…”

“ok bye yoong”

“bye yul”

after yuri ends her call to yoona, she stands up and heads to her car, and drives to the café where yoona and her will meet.

===================================================================

yuri arrived at the café, yoona hasn’t arrive yet, she then finds a place where she and yoona can sit, luckily the sit next to the window overlooking the outside of the café is empty, yuri immediately went there and sits.

Yuri stares at the window to look at the people passing by the café, while she’s waiting for yoona to arrive.

After staring out the window, she’s zoning out again, but soon broken when she saw the angel she saw the last time at the park, making her way to the entrance of the café.

“yuri, sorry for arriving late…”

yoona sat down at the chair in front of yuri, she notices that yuri is just staring at her and hasn’t talk since she arrived at the café, yoona grin at yuri’s expression and she immediately thought about something.

Yoona smiled slyly and reaches for her camera on her bag, she checks if the flash is on, satisfied to find that the camera flash is on, she focuses her camera to yuri which is still oblivious of what is happening to her surroundings and quickly captures yuri’s expression with it.

Yuri was awakened when a bright flash suddenly making her vision quite blurry and she was seeing two yoona in front of her, she’s some what feeling a little dizzy because of the sudden flash, yuri quickly rubs her eyes and tries to get her vision back.

“what the!?” yuri said still rubbing her eyes and fixing her vision, she hears yoona laugh on the other side of the table.

“yah! Im Yoona! Why do you have to do that?”

“your face really looks funny, yul! Hahaha” yoona still laughing and tears are starting to form in her eyes because of laughing so hard.

I’ll get back to you later yoona’ yuri thought, planning on how she’ll have her revenge to yoona

yuri acts like she just let it slip and that everything that yoona did to her is nothing, and she immediately forgive yoona

 ok yul, calm down, you’ll have your revenge later..’

 

“are you done laughing now yoong?” yuri said with one eyebrow up and arms cross

“haha, whew, yeah yuri I’m done laughing now, your zoning out expression is so funny…” yoona giggled

“your lucky yoong, I’m not in the mood to have revenge with what you just did” yuri smiled sheepishly, but inside she’s smiling slyly…

 I know your not telling the truth yuri, once a prankster always a prankster, I just need to be attentive and ready for you revenge ’ yoona thought as she smiled sheepishly at yuri and she composes herself

“so yuri is ther something you want to tell me?”

“oh that, I’ll tell you later after I order our food, so what do you want to have yoong?” yuri stood up from her chair

“is it your treat again?”

“why yoong? Will it be your treat this time?” yuri smiled at yoona ready to sit again

“sure yul, It’ll be my treat this time, so what do you want to have?” yoona smiled at yuri who is now sitting at the chair in front of her.

“really yoong, oh I’ll just have what you will have yoong, thank you” yuri smiled at yoona

“ok yuri, I’ll be back…”

===================================================================

“so what do you want to tell me yuri?” yoona said as she arrange the food that she ordered at there table

“oh, yeah ms. Kim’s secretary, seohyun called me earlier, she said we will be attending another event tomorrow” yuri said while taking a bite of her cookies.

“ok, yul will seohyun also be there?”

“of course yoong, she’s ms. Kim’s secretary”

“oh yeah, yay! We can bond tomorrow, there’s so much I want to tell her…”

“haha, but yoong you can only do that after were done with our work”

yoona makes an ok sign as she drinks her ice coffee

“hey yoong, after this let’s go to the park”

“sure yuri..” yoona smiled at yuri and continue easting her cookies

===================================================================

yuri and yoona is now at the park sititng on a bench

yoona is busy taking pictures, while yuri is just sitting beside yoona enjoying the peacefulness of the place.

I almost forgot, hehe, yoong now’s the time…’  yuri smirk and looked at yoona, yoona is busy looking at the photos she captured, then she notices yoona suddenly smiles

“yoong?”

“yes yul?” yoon averted her gaze from her camera to yuri

“can you tell me now the name of the person that you like?” yuri smiled sheepishly at yoona, an attempt that she have to do so she can distract the girl

yoona suddenly tensed up, and looked at yuri, then immediately looked away, yuri is still smiling at her.

should I tell her now?’ but now is not the right time’ yoona thought

while yoona is contemplating if she should or should not tell yuri the name of the person she likes, her hold to her camera loosens and yuri felt it, yuri smirks and slowly but surely grabs yoona’s camera out of yoona’s hands.

‘yes!’ yuri mentally celebrates from her successful mission of getting yoona’s camera.

Yoona is still dumbfounded that yuri already got her camera, she then looks again at yuri, but yuri is already gone beside her.

“yuri?” yoona got up from the bench, and realizing that she’s not holding her camera anymore.

“what the! I can’t believe that yuri tricked me again!” yoona stomped her feet, her face is getting redder because of what yuri just did to her.

“now where is that prankster?!?, yuri your dead!” balling her fist and walks away from there place, she’s now starting her hunt for yuri.

On the other hand, yuri is hiding behind a tree not far away from the nech she and yoona seated a while ago.

“haha! Now yoong were even!” yuri said while laughing evily, looking at the photo’s of yoona she captured a while ago.

“oh here’s my photo she captured earlier”

seeing her expression on the said photo with her eyes slight wide open and agape

“I look stupid in this photo, that Im Choding, tsk”

looking again at the photo yoona took, she’s now finding her expression funny then she bursts out laughing

“ I would never ever zone out again, specially every time yoona is near me, hahaha!, now should I delete this photo or not?”

“ nah, I change my mind, I’ll let yoona keep this..hehe” yuri then looks again at the bench, yoona came back, still trying to look for yuri.

ok, in 3 I’ll reveal myself to yoona, aigoo,  I’m so dead…hehe’  yuri thought quite nervous.

‘3’

“yoona!!” yuri waves her hand while shouting yoona’s name

yoona immediately heard yuri, she looks at the direction where the voice came from, she quickly walks towards yuri, with her hands balled in fist.

“yah! kwon yuri”

yuri noticing that yoona is approaching her, yuri gulps and said

“should I start running now?!?” yuri said while preparing to leave the place behind the tree, she’s slowly backing away but yoona’s pace is too fast, another 5 steps from yoona, she’ll reach yuri.

“you should start running now kwon!”

“alright yoong, if you say so, catch me if you can!” yuri quickly runs away and so as yoona

yuri looks at her back, she saw yoona running furiously with one arm stretch out ready to grab her back

omo, yoona sure is fast’

suddenly she slips and got out of balance, yoona saw the whole scene happened.

“ouch!” yuri said while holding her back

“kwon yuri!” yoona is now slowing her pace as she is approaching near yuri, she reached yuri still sitting on the floor with a hand holdin her back

“my back,..it hurts” yuri said still from the running she did to escape yoona’s fury

“serves you right yuri, that’s what you get for tricking me earlier” yoona said while crossing her arms and looking down at yuri.

Yuri is still holding her back,not saying a word from what yoona just said to her, yoona notices that yuri really got hurt, she then reaches out her hand in front of yuri.

“hold my hand yuri, I’ll help you…”

yuri looks at yoona’s hand in front of her and holds it.

Yoona supported yuri’s shoulder and walks to the bench near them, she helped yuri sat on the bench.

“are you feeling fine now, yuri?” yoona asked yuri,

“a little, my back still hurts…”

“sorry yul, it’s all my fault, if I didn’t took a photo of you zoning out earlier, this wouldn’t happen”

“hehe, ouch..aigoo, I can’t even laugh..” yuri sigh and smiled at yoona, she looks straight at yoona’s eyes and said

“don’t worry yoong, though I really got hurt I had fun, besides I think were even now, I also captured a lot of photos of you a while ago, while you are fuming with anger…haha, aw..” yuri pat’s yoona’s head and passes to her the camera

“here yoong take a look for yourself…”

yoona looks at her photo’s this time, she’s trying to keep herself from laughing, while yuri just watches yoona’s reaction attentively.

“your expression when your angry looks funny in those shots yoong, hahaha..aigoo my back…”

yoona looks at yuri and suddenly hits yuri’s back.

“ouch! My back! Why did you do that yoona?”

“because your mean yul, you keep on playing tricks on me…” yoona pouts while looking at yuri whose trying to ease the pain of her back.

“you think I’m mean yoong? I think your more mean than me, you know my back hurts then you suddenly hit my back like that, and you didn’t even say your sorry…” yuri looks at yoona with a serious expression

I’m quite pissed yul, because I almost confess my feelings for you a while ago, hmmmm, but still I need to apologize to her’ yoona thought

yuri notices yoona spacing out.

“hey yoong?” yuri waves her hand in front of yoona’s face

“earth to yoona…” yuri snaps her fingers, by that it made yoona return to earth and she looks at yuri

“I’m sorry yuri..” yoona sincerely apologizes at yuri

“ok yoong, I’ll forgive you, if you let me have a copy of your photos” yuri said while grinning at yoona

“alright, alright yuri, I’ll let you have a copy” yoona is smiling and thankful that yuri easily accepted her apology

“it’s getting late now yoong, let’ go I’ll give you a ride back to your apartment” yuri stands up and holds yoona’s hand

“wait” yoona said pulling yuri’s hand

“why yoong?”

“does your back still hurts?”

“yes, a little, but I can handle it, come on yoong let’s go home…” yuri pulls yoona and started to walk, yoona stops again, making yuri stop also, yuri looks at yoona

“why did you stop yoong?”

“are you really 100% sure that you can handle it now yul? Maybe we need to go to the hospital first before heading home” yoona looks at yuri with concerned eyes

“yes yoong, I’m super 100% sure that I can handle it, don’t worry now, come on we need to home, so we can rest…” yuri pulls yoona again

both are now inside the car and on the way to yoona’s apartment.

“hey yoong, I had fun today”

“hehe, I had fun too yul…”

“thanks also for the treat, yoong”

“your welcome…”

they arrive at yoona’s apartment

before yuri let yoona go out of the car she suddenly holds yoona’s hand and looks at yoona with a serious expression, yoona was startled with yuri’s reaction

“you have something to say yul?” yoona said while looking at yuri,

“hehe, I just want to ask, when will you tell me the name of the person you like?”

“oh that, n-now is not the time to tell it to you yuri…”yoona nervously answered yuri while a blush is beginning to be visible on her cheeks

 I always notice you blush when I’m asking on who the person you like, and I have a feeling that it’s me, I hope yoong, I’m not that person you like, because, I already like or more of love someone else, and I don’t want to hurt your feelings…’ yuri thought

“aw, ok yoong..” yuri let go of yoona’s hand, then using it by gesturing yoona that she may go out of the car

“haha, I’ll tell it to you someday yul, so don’t worry..”

“ok, yoong, hehe,” yuri smiled wryly

“I’ll be going now, good night yul, drive safely”

“ok, good night too yoong, yes I’ll drive safely, I’ll be fetching you tomorrow”

“ok yul, bye” yoona exited yuri’s car and wave back at yuri

“bye yul! See you tomorrow!”

“see you too yoong!”

yuri speeds off back to her apartment

“yoona I really do hope that it’s not me that you like…” yuri said while driving back to her apartment

===================================================================

“another day of work tomorrow” yuri said now lying at her bed

“maybe I should stop doing those gestures to you yoong, I’m afraid you might misunderstand it…” yuri sighs

“my back still hurts…” yuri closes her eyes and easily drifts off to sleep…

-TBC-