GRENADE CHAPTER 3 PART 4

GRENADE

hmmm, flashback will have 9 parts..hehe

 

 

*flashback*

 

“tomorrow will be the start of my first job, oh, I need to call oppa”

 

“hello?”

 

“oppa!”

 

“hey, yul?, what can I do for my little sister?”

 

“oppa, stop treating me like a kid” yuri said while pouting, she’s oblivious of what she’s doing.

 

“how can I stop treating you like a kid, if your pouting there…”

 

yuri look at the mirror beside her bed. She was surprise that she’s pouting like a kid who wants a piece of candy.

 

 

“yah! oppa, your starting to creep me out, did you hire someone to come here in my apartment while I’m gone and told them to put some hidden camera, why do you always know what I’m doing?”

 

“got you again yuri!..hehe, for the nth time kwon yuri, I’m your brother, even though we’re apart I can still feel what your doing there, besides we really are alike, your like the girl version of me and vice versa,..”

 

yuri chuckled on what her brother told her.

 

“alright, alright oppa, I won’t be surprise again I promise…”

 

“ok yul, so what do you want? oppa have a meeting later, I can only talk to you for 20 minutes, and I still need to prepare some things…”

 

“ok, oppa, can you talk to your friend? The one who owns the fashion magazine I’ll be working for tomorrow, for my best friend, yoona, you know her right? I want to help her, hmmm can you ask your friend if she can hire yoona as a photographer also?..”

 

“ok, yul I’ll tell her that, when we have our lunch meeting later”

 

“ok oppa, thank you very much!, call me as soon as she approve to hire yoona…” yuri said with an excitement in her voice.

 

“alright yul, bye…I’ll talk to you later”

 

“bye oppa…”

 

after yuri ended her call, she sighed, it will be another boring day.

 

“so what should I do today?” yuri asked herself

 

yuri scan her room, finding something to do, her room looks tidy and organize, she doesn’t need to arrange anything, then she saw her camera.

 

Then she looks outside her window, it’s the start of spring and the weather is good.

 

“maybe I should go out today, weather’s to good to waste, besides tomorrow will be the start of my first job, I might be busy after that” yuri chuckled, she’s talking to herself again, and she’s getting use to it now.

 

“I will call soo and yoong later…”

 

she got up, went to her bathroom to take a bath, then she wears simple comfortable clothes, appropriate for spring, and then she grabs her camera, she hang it on her neck, gave one last look on the mirror and went out of her room. She hasn’t eaten her breakfast yet, she’ll just buy her breakfast on the nearby café at the park. She got out of her house and ride on her Audi R8, and she went to the park.

 

Arriving at the park, the same park where she saw first saw Jessica. She sat on the bench near a fountain, she take a sip on her coffee and take a bite on her bagel.

 

“what a good day to just relax here at the park, I’m glad I went out of my apartment” yuri smiled but then she can’t help but to reminisce the time she first saw Jessica here, she silently hopes to see Jessica here again. But then again she thought why Jessica would visit again this park if she knows she might see her again here.

 

“yuri, please stop bothering me…” those words that Jessica said to her kept playing on her mind.

 

Yuri, then look at the fountain, ‘there’s really no chance of meeting again Jessica here’ yuri sigh, she’s done eating her breakfast, she felt to stay at the park a little linger, she’s still thinking about Jessica.

 

“maybe we’ll see unexpectedly again, just like before…” yuri mumbled to herself, she looks around the park, there’s not much people around, thought the weather is really good, she wonders why the people won’t go out of there house and enjoy the weather.

 

Yuri remembered that she brought her camera with her. Looking at the fountain, she thinks she’ll take a shot of it, she holds her camera, and adjust the lenses and focus it on the fountain, she’s finding the right angle where to take the shot, finding the right angle she tooka a photo of the fountain, but she didn’t notice she also caught not something but someone on the far side of the fountain, when she looks at the photo in her camera, she notice that someone is also taking a photo of the fountain, she focus it again on that same direction, she took another photo and look at her camera.

 

“who is she? She looks familiar”

 

she wants to capture again the girl that her camera caught, she focuses again her camera on that same direction, but the girl is not there, she’s gone.

 

“she’s already gone…”

 

then she goes back on checking the photo’s her camera captured thinking deeply on who the girl is.

 

“yuri?”

 

-TBC-