GRENADE CHAPTER 1 YULSIC

GRENADE

 

" when will you tell me that you love me? I've told you those 3 words for a lot of  times now...when will I hear you say those words to me?"

yuri said while watching her one and  only love, her princess sleeping.  She's drunk, and yuri had to bring her home, just another night of having fun or more of  another night of seeing jessica flirting and hovering around  with other guys. 

Yuri is blindly in-love with this girl, she threw anything just to be with her all the time, yuri loves her very much, but Jessica  just doesn't give a damn about yuri's feelings for her. 

" jessica, I love you... I'll always be here for you, I'll still be patiently waiting for you to say that you love me too. I know someday you'll say it to me.. I won't give up…"  she gave another look to the sleeping girl and left the room.

Yuri sit on the sofa, thinking everything that just happened.  She sighed, the thought of seeing Jessica flirting, and being drunk almost every night pains her heart, but she just ignored the pain part and still believe that someday they will be together, that finally her dream will come true and she'll spend the rest of her life with Jessica. The only girl she loves since day 1.  After thinking that, she fell asleep.

the next day. 

"hey sica", yuri greeted while cooking breakfast for the two of them. Jessica just woke up and had a terrible headache.

"good morning" jessica said  to yuri as she makes her way to the bathroom. They were eating their breakfast sitting opposite from each other, there was silence, until jessica spoke

" yuri, thanks for bringing me home again last night..". Yuri look at her and smile 

" you’re welcome sica, you know I'll do anything for you, because I lo-.." before she ends her sentence, jessica cut her off

" don't say those words, I appreciate you always helping me, but you know, you don't have to do that. Yuri I thought I've already made it clear and I've said this to you, Yuri, I can't love you back like the way you love me, aren't you tired or hurt hearing that?" the smile on yuri's face fade, and she said to jessica.


" I'm not tired nor hurt hearing that Jessica, I love you, I want you, I need you...I know someday your mind will change and also your feelings and you'll soon realize that you love me too..." 


" Yuri, you know, this is not a drama, like those shown on television, its not like theres a script writer or a director, that can instantly change what will happen or what will be the feelings of the actor...hmmm, fine, yuri.." jessica gave up, she sighed deep, and stare at yuri..she thought to herself 

"how will I get rid of her?!?" jessica thinks that the girl infront of her is insane or somewhat crazy, she said everything that can make yuri back-off or just give up, she had said many hurtful words to yuri, but still yuri's there, beside her. Jessica then thinks that yuri's craziness has to stop.
she doesn't really have feelings for her, she can't love yuri, the way yuri love her.

"yuri, will you stop acting like a fool, or stop acting like your not hurt, your being a jerk, loving someone, who OPENLY says that she can't love you back, I really appreciate anything and everything you've done for me, but please let go, give up, forget about me, get a life, I dont want to see you again.."

Yuri, still sitting, while looking at jessica, tears are slowly forming in her eyes, she's really trying to hold it back, she just doesn't want to cry in front of jessica, every second her heart feels like its going to explode from the pain, but still she's trying to fight that pain and ignore it, it's true, jessica had said that to her a lot of times, she just won't admit it, that she do really look like a fool, loving someone that really wouldn't love her back. not getting a response from yuri, jessica talk again this time there's some irritation in her voice, 


" yuri, please go. your just hurting yourself, you won't receive any love from me, like the one you dream about."

Yuri still silent, and quite shock on what jessica said, her dream, to be with jessica is really slowly crashing down. she stood up, ready to leave, when she's about to grab and turn the knob of the door, she said to jessica.

"I'm sorry sica, but I just can't leave you, I just can't give up, I can take everything you said, but that won't change my feelings towards you. My world revolves around you, but since now you want me to leave, this time I'll listen to you, bye sica.." 

Then yuri opens the door and leaves jessica behind. It was the hardest thing she did, though she wouldn't give up her feelings for jessica yet, she said to herself " just one more try, one more chance..this will be the last, after this I'll stop and go back to who I'am and forget Jessica.." she now drives back to her apartment.

meanwhile, back at jessica's house. 

"finally she leaves, I hope I won't see her again..."

she dials her phone and calls her friend

" hey, tiff, lets party again, tonight, meet me on this new bar, downtown bring some friends also, the more the merrier.." 

" wow, jessi, you sound really happy, maybe you have finally thrown away that obsess girl huh?" 

" yeah, tiff, she's gone and I hope she'll never comeback." 

"way to go jessi,! that do really deserves a celebration,"

"yeah, ok, bye tiff, see you later..."

" bye jessi.."

-TBC-