CHAPTER 14

GRENADE

 

The plane landed safely on the runway, a girl with a face of an angel is sleeping soundly on the shoulder of the girl who had loved her ever since they were young.

As passengers are starting to get their belongings and some are already going out of the plane, Yoona is still oblivious that they had landed.

Seohyun looks at the face of the girl she dearly missed, it still hadn’t sink in her that they are now together.

She reaches for the hand of her now girlfriend and intertwines it with her hand. She looks at the sleeping girl and brushes out some hair that is covering yoona’s face.

Her heart thumps faster when she saw yoona’s cute and peaceful face that is being illuminated by streaks of light of the sun coming from the plane’s window.

A stewardess approaches them, with the intention of informing the couple that they can now go out of the plane. Seohyun saw her and puts a finger to her lips implying not to bother them in a polite way and that she will wake Yoona up in a few. The stewardess smiled lightly and nodded, she leaves the two and helps an elderly woman to grab her luggage.

Seohyun looks again at Yoona “Yoona, we’re here now” she said in a soft voice, Yoona didn’t open her eyes and instead cuddles much closer to her. Seohyun’s face turns to bright red when Yoona did that.

Seohyun gulps and tries to wake Yoona again, this time slightly shaking yoona’s shoulder “Yoona, wake up”

Yoona is already awake but still keeps her eyes close; she just waits for what seohyun will do to wake her up.

“fine, you won’t wake up” seohyun let go of yoona’s hand, Yoona was surprised that seohyun’s hand left hers but still she won’t open her eyes.

“This might wake you up” seohyun starts to poke yoona’s cheek but still Yoona won’t budge. This time seohyun looks a little defeated, she stops poking yoona’s cheeks and stands up from her seat but soon she sits back again when Yoona pulls her to sit down.

“hyunnie~” Yoona said using her aegyo tone voice, her eyes are now open and now she’s staring at seohyun who is also looking at her with a light smile on her lips “we’re here now” seohyun softly said, Yoona leans closer and gives seohyun a quick peck on seohyun’s left cheek.

“I know…let’s go?” Yoona said as she leans away from seohyun and watches the light pink tinge in seohyun’s face grows to a bright red

Seohyun just nodded, Yoona stood up first and seohyun follows, both of them get their luggage and went out of the plane.

They are now inside the airport. Seohyun pulls Yoona to the nearest bench “let’s sit first” seohyun said but Yoona is pouting like a kid “but seohyun we’ve been sitting for 17 hours” Yoona whined

“Oh, yeah right…are you hungry? Do you want us to eat first? I think Ms. Kim is still not here”

“How did you know hyunnie? You haven’t call her yet” Yoona said as she looks around the airport looking for a petite girl now with a blonde hair

“Speaking of calling, I promised Yuri to call her first when we arrived here” Yoona fishes out her phone inside her pocket and turns her phone on.

Seohyun just nodded and watches Yoona that is just looking at the screen.

Yoona received a text message from Sooyoung “I got a message from Sooyoung” she said and read the message Sooyoung sent to her

Seohyun watches yoona’s expression, at first it was all happy because she received a message from Sooyoung, but slowly it changes to a confuse expression with yoona’s eyebrows furrowed.

Seohyun goes beside Yoona and reads the text message, Yoona looks at seohyun and seohyun soon met Yoona’s stare “Yuri and Jessica are now together” Yoona said

Yoona can still feel her heart ache a little after knowing that news, she knows she can’t just move on easily.

Seohyun can see the ache in yoona’s eyes, which somehow makes her feel hurt too now I’m more willing to help Yoona forget her feelings for Yuri  seohyun thought

The expression in yoona’s eyes change when she remembered seohyun’s confession to her. She shouldn’t feel hurt on what she just read. She knows that Yuri and Jessica will be together even before she confessed her feelings for Yuri; she just doesn’t want to admit it thinking that Yuri might forget about Jessica and love her instead.

Seohyun saw the change in yoona’s eyes, clearing and Yoona erasing the message both of them smiled awkwardly.

“So, uhm…” seohyun tries to say something but words are failing her, which is the first for her.

Yoona puts her phone inside her pocket and holds seohyun’s hand, forgetting about the message she received from Sooyoung she will think on what she will reply to that later but not now, now that she got seohyun.

Yoona pulls seohyun towards a burger restaurant located inside the airport “let’s go eat first seohyun, I suddenly felt hungry

 

“Good morning sica” Yuri greeted the girl who is still sprawled on her bed. She prepared a breakfast for Jessica while the latter is asleep.

Receiving no reaction from Jessica, Yuri walks slowly to the side of Jessica’s bed and kneels on the floor.

Jessica got all her hair covering her beautiful face, Yuri chuckles at what her girlfriend looks like right now.

Jessica looks so classy and elegant when she’s awake but when she is asleep she looks like a kid who doesn’t care about the world just her and sleep is all that matters.

Yuri brushes off some strands of hair on Jessica’s face and there revealing the face of the girl she really adores, the face she won’t get tired looking at.

I’m not dreaming, everything is real…Jessica is really here in front of me sleeping soundly

Yuri leans a little closer, their nose almost touching; a smile suddenly appears on Jessica’s face

“Enjoying the view?” Jessica asked and then she leans closer to Yuri erasing the distance with a kiss.

Yuri cups Jessica’s face to prolong the kiss; everything seems to be irrelevant right now…all the matters are her and Jessica, them being together.

Slowly both of them let go from the kiss, Yuri got the same old smile on her face that got lost before because of what happened between her and Jessica.

“Good morning Yuri” Jessica greeted showing Yuri her sweet smile that got Yuri’s world to stop spinning.

“You seem to like kissing me” Yuri said as she stood up and sat on the side of the bed

“no” Jessica bluntly said, she sits upright while rubbing her right eye, Yuri frowned a bit on Jessica’s answer “I love it” Jessica said and she leans forward to Yuri and plants a soft kiss on Yuri’s lips.

Yuri smiles and holds Jessica’s hand pulling her out of the bed “let’s go sleepy head, I prepared breakfast for you”

Jessica can smell what Yuri prepared for her pancakes… she thought and then she let Yuri drag her out of her room.

Yuri watch Jessica eating the pancakes she cooked earlier I will do anything just so we can stay like this forever  she thought as she continues to watch her girlfriend oblivious with slightly open.

Jessica feels that Yuri is watching her, she cuts a piece from her pancake and quickly shoves it to Yuri’s slightly open mouth.

Yuri got out of her trance when she tasted a sweet liquid on her lips and a spoon forcing to open wide to receive the piece of pancake from Jessica.

Jessica chuckles at Yuri who is now chewing the pancake.

“Kwon Yuri is staring beginning to be your hobby now?” she asked and cuts another piece of her pancake.

Yuri swallows the pancake and smile “well, if you want…it can be my hobby now” she answered with a grin on her face

“But don’t you dare staring to another girl” Jessica warned

Yuri smiles amusedly to Jessica’s warning “of course, my eyes is only for you sica” she answered; she never thought that Jessica can be this cute.

“Are you really that cheesy Yuri?” Jessica asked as she smiles at Yuri’s answer

“For you…yes” Yuri continues to answer Jessica with a grin plastered on her face

Jessica can’t hide the blush on her face with Yuri’s cheesy answer and Yuri is definitely enjoying Jessica blush.

Finishing her last piece of pancake, Jessica puts her plate aside and looks at Yuri who is also done eating.

“Yuri…” she was about to say something to Yuri, but then Yuri’s phone rings.

Yuri stood up and leaves Jessica at the kitchen to grab her phone on top of the desk in Jessica’s living room. Yuri came back with a smile on her face as she talks to the person on the other line

I wonder who is the person Yuri talking to on the phone Jessica thought as she watch Yuri picking her plate and places it on the sink.

Yuri leans on the wall not far from Jessica, she saw Jessica looking at her, Yuri smiles again and mouthing the words that it’s Yoona she’s talking to.

Jessica understood what Yuri said and continues to watch Yuri talking to her best friend.

Yuri came back sitting on the chair in front of Jessica and places her phone on the table still with a smile on her face that got Jessica curious.

“Yuri, me and seohyun are here now in New York” Yoona said as she leans on the glass window, she’s inside her and seohyun’s hotel room.

Her right hand inside her pocket, while her left hand is somewhat shakily holding her phone.

“Did you guys had a safe trip?”  Yuri asked

“Well, you are talking to me right now and obviously the answer is yes” Yoona answered, not wanting to sound impolite but she just bluntly said what is inside her mind.

Yoona can hear Yuri laugh on the other line.

“Is it true Yuri?” she now finally got the courage to ask

“True about what?”

“That you and Jessica are together now” Yoona said as she turns her back and looks at the city lights of New York

“Yes, it’s true”

Yoona took a deep breath, she have to accept this, Yuri really loves Jessica from the start and she got seohyun now…she shall now learn to forget her feelings for Yuri

Silence engulf the both of them for a second, then Yoona feels arms on her waist

Seohyun

Seohyun rested her chin on yoona’s shoulder “I’m happy for the both of you” Yoona said as she smiles not only for her answer but also to seohyun’s presence

thanks Yoona” Yuri replied, thought they are just talking on the phone, Yoona can see what Yuri’s reaction right now…she’s smiling no not a smile but a big grin

Then after a minute both of them say good bye, Yoona ended the call.

She holds seohyun’s arms and turns around to face her “don’t leave me seohyun” Yoona said then she hugs seohyun

Seohyun hugs her back and yoona’s hair “I won’t”

Yoona smiles now she’s ready, she can really now move on and forget her feelings for Yuri…it’s really much better if they stay as friends

“I love you” Yoona said as she let go of the hug and looks to seohyun’s eyes

“I love you too” seohyun answered with both sincerity and happiness

Jessica sat on the sofa at her living room while she waits for Yuri to finish washing the dishes. She started to sketch her designs for the fashion week.

Yuri is done with the dishes; she walks to the living room and stands in front of Jessica.

Jessica seems to be so serious about her sketches and didn’t notice Yuri is in front of her.

Yuri bows down a little and looks at Jessica’s sketch “wow, your designs are great” Yuri said complimenting Jessica’s design

“Yah! Yuri!” Jessica shriek sounding like a dolphin because Yuri startled her

Yuri then straightens her body as she covers her ears “I think I’m deaf now” she said

“Don’t do that again” Jessica said continuing to sketch

Yuri stayed at her spot waiting for Jessica to looks at her.

“Yuri, why don’t you sit beside me?” Jessica said flipping a page of her sketch book to a new page

“Do you think I can be one of your models?” Yuri asked while posing like a model

Jessica looks at her and throws an eraser hitting Yuri’s forehead

“No” she answered while she laughs at Yuri’s antics

Yuri slumps her shoulder and rubs the spot on her forehead where the eraser hit her, she the sits beside Jessica “why?”

“Because a lot of people will be looking at you and I don’t want that” Jessica simply answered as she picks up her eraser on the floor

“Why?” Yuri asked again not quite satisfied to Jessica’s answer

“You don’t want to see my jealous side” not that’s the answer Yuri wanted to hear

“Sica” Yuri puts her arm around Jessica’s shoulder “I think I’m really better off as a photographer”

“Yes” Jessica answered still got her eyes fixed on her sketch pad not bothering to look at Yuri

“I wish I can be one of your designs” Yuri suddenly said

“Huh?” Jessica shoots her with a curious looks

Yuri takes her arms off from Jessica’s shoulder “so you can look at me like how you look at your designs”

Jessica closes her sketch pad and looks at Yuri

Wow my cheesiness worked Yuri thought because Jessica is now looking at her

Jessica smiles at Yuri “being cheesy doesn’t suit you Yuri…stop it now” she said while poking Yuri’s cheeks

“But why do I have the feeling that you enjoyed it?” Yuri holds Jessica’s hand stopping Jessica from poking her cheeks

“Really? I think you got it all wrong”

Both of them smiled, Jessica puts her sketch book aside and scoots a little closer to Yuri

Yuri puts her arms around Jessica’s waist and draws Jessica more close to her, she rest her head on Jessica’s shoulder

Silence engulf them for a minute until Yuri’s phone rings again

Yuri took it out inside her pocket and answers her phone

“Kwon Yuri”

-TBC-

REPLIES:

yultisiclovers - hmmm, minho can do that..hehe, I htink changmin will appear on chapter 15 :D well I don't know if changmin will her sister or be just like there father..hahaha jk! thanks for reading!!!

iLoveChorong - hello troll friend..haha! xD u'll know miho's plan in the following chapters for now I'll just put some couple moments :D thanks for reading chingu!