GRENADE CHAPTER 3 PART 2 YULSIC

GRENADE

*FLASHBACK*

“It's been 2 weeks since I last saw Jessica” yuri let out a loud sigh, she said while lying on her bed and looking at a photo of Jessica.

“Kwon Yuri, why do you have to tell her that?!?…now everything is ruined, though everything I felt for her is real… I really mean what I said on that day…that I love her….”

“aish!”

yuri closed her eyes, that scene on the beach came back to her mind, it had given her 2 weeks of sleepless nights, that day was supposed to be her happiest day, she and Jessica should be celebrating it, but because of that sudden confession, in just a snap everything was ruined, yuri also thought that if she didn’t said that to Jessica, maybe they are together now, hanging out as friends….

But yuri do really love Jessica, the day after what happened in the beach, yuri didn’t stop praying and wishing, she’ll see Jessica again, she wants to make everything clear, and also explain to Jessica why she said that. She also hopes if they can atart over again, that thought made her sigh…

“maybe, we’ll meet again, unexpected just like before…”

yuri got up from her bed, she pick the calendar right next to her bed.

“graduation will be on the 3rd day next week…”

“joy…” yuri said it with a little sarcasm, she just can’t feel any happiness, she just wants to be with Jessica, she wants Jessica to be by her side.

Yuri understands why Jessica reacted like that, anybody who’ll hear a sudden confession, specially when it is a confession about love, also coming from a person, you only knew for a week…they’ll surely react like that.

And she also understands that Jessica, really don’t have any feelings of love for her…

She sigh…

Suddenly her phone ring, she sits on her bed and answer her phone.

“hello?”

“yah, kwon yuri…”

“who’s this?” yuri furrowed her eyebrow, she can’t recognize the voice on the other line.

“are you still sulking there inside your room? I think you need to go out…and also I think you look like a zombie now, your graduation is next week, I think—“

“wait, you haven’t answer my question yet…who are you?..”

“aw, my little sister doesn’t even remember her own brother’s voice, now I’m sad…”

“brother? oppa? Changmin oppa?…how’d you know my number? How’d you know what I’m doing and look right now?…”yuri asked, quite surprise, her older brother call her.

“woah, one question at a time sis, now you remember me, how are you? Your graduation will be next week, congratulations!, too bad I can’t give you a hug, I can’t even go there to see you walk the stage and get your diploma…I just called to tell you that omma and appa are really proud of you…”

“really, oppa? Tell them thank you or should I just call them later…”

“how ‘bout me? You won’t thank me?”

“not until you answer my question, oppa..”

“ah, well for your first question, I got your number from someone, for the second question, I’m just assuming sis, and I think I got you, so I’m right, your there in your room sulking because of something and also looking like a zombie because you haven’t got any decent sleep…am I right yuri?..”

“…from who did you get my number?. And yes, oppa your right…”

“I’ll tell that to you later, first, why yuri? What’s the problem? Did something happen there? Do I need to go there?…”

“ok, woah, oppa, now you’re the one asking a lot of questions…”

“well yuri, we truly are siblings..hehe..So will you tell me your problem now? oppa is ready to listen, I got a lot of time today…”

yuri sigh, she contemplates if she’ll tell her brother her problem, then again she thinks its best to talk to someone about this, she trusts her brother so much, so she decided to tell him her problem.

“ok, oppa..”

yuri told everything to her brother, starting from the first time she saw Jessica until the day she confessed to the beach.

“sis, you really fell hard for her huh?..”

“yeah, I guess, hmmm oppa aren’t you mad or something? Because your little sister, the precious only daughter of the owner of the largest and most successful manufacturing company now here in korea and also in the states, fell in love with a girl…”

“why would I be mad? Come on I’m your brother, we can’t help on who we fall for, though I’m just a little surprise…”

“oppa, I love her, I really do, I’m ready to give up anything for her even my dream for her…”

“I don’t know what I should tell you yuri, but I think even if Jessica rejected you, she wouldn’t like that the thought of yours giving up anything specially your dream for her…”

“what should I do oppa?…”

“hmmm, I know what you should do, since your going to be a photographer now, I have an assignment for you after you graduated. I think this assignment will be your first job…”

“and what is that oppa?”

“I talk to a friend recently, she owns a fashion magazine and is in need of a photographer for an event, and that event will be held there in seoul, she told me that some of there photographers are already busy with other projects and you just happen to be there in korea, I told her about you, since her family and our family are good business partners, she agreed to hire you, you’ll be working for her, and have to do the job for that said event… that should make you forget about her, not permanently but for just a little moment, what you say sis?…”

“hmmm, wow I instantly got a job, sure oppa, I’m glad to work for her, maybe it will really help me, will help me forget about her, thank you oppa!!!”

“ sure sure, anything for my precious little sister, hehe, don’t worry about omma and appa they’ll also accept the fact that you fell for a girl, trust me they know everything your doing there in korea,..”

“they hire spies? Watching my every move here in korea?…”

“hahaha, yes yuri, they hired spies to watch you there but don’t worry they won’t interfere nor bother you…”

yuri stood up from her bed and looked out the window, looking for some signs of those spies watching her.

“haha, yuri, don’t try looking out the window, you won’t see them, omma and appa hired the best spies, they surely won’t blow up there cover that instantly”

“yah oppa!!, how come you know everything I’m doing?”

“so, I’m right again…hahaha, I’m your brother, even though were miles apart, I can still sense what you are doing right now…”

yuri finally smiles after hearing her oppa said that.

“and now your smiling….finally I made my sister smile…”

yuri chuckled lightly…

“wow, oppa your good, maybe omma and appa should just send those spies home and maybe you can replace them, since you know everything I’m doing even though we’re miles apart…”

“hmmm, I think that’s a good idea but, I think it’s also boring, I’m contented being a CEO, I’ll leave that job of spying you to the experts…”

“hahaha, ok oppa…”

“hey, yuri I need to go now, I have a meeting later with the stockholders, bye little sis, I miss you, I’ll call you again some other time…”

“ok oppa, I miss you too, tell omma and appa I said hi and I miss them also!”

“ok yuri, I’ll tell that to them…bye…”

“bye oppa…”

yuri hanged up her phone, talking to her brother made her feel good….

“I think oppa is right, I’ll concentrate on my first job after I graduated I hope that’ll help me not to think about Jessica for a moment…”

-TBC-