GRENADE: CHAPTER 15

GRENADE

 

His head tilted to the left, phone pressed on his ear with the support of his shoulder. Both hands busy buttoning his white polo shirt underneath his gray jacket, too occupied enough to hold his phone properly.

Changmin skipped the last step of the stairs, the same time he finished buttoning his shirt

“I’m on my way to my car now…yes, I won’t be late….of course I know where that restaurant id, I’m one of their regular customers, yes, bye hyo…I’ll see you later” Changmin pocketed his phone. He took the bouquet of flowers resting on top of the table beside the stair case.

Standing at the front door, a man on his fifty’s bowed and greeted him “good evening master Changmin”

His butler handed him the car key, Changmin took it and greeted him back “good evening too, butler lee”

Changmin can’t erase the smile on his face as he walked towards his black car. He haven’t seen his girlfriend for a month because of their busy schedule, his happy that finally tonight they have time to spend together, although he’s not going to spend it alone with hyoyeon because yoona and seohyun will also be joining them, its fine as long as he sees his girlfriend.

His butler opened the car door for him, Changmin entered still with a smile on his face “have a safe and good night master Changmin”

Changmin placed the bouquet of flowers on the passenger seat and looked at his butler “good night too, butler lee” Changmin said

His butler closed the car door for him and he started the engine of his car, shifting from park to drive. He was about to press the gas pedal when he heard a phone ringing inside the glove compartment of his car.

Anxiously he opened the glove compartment and grabbed the phone inside; he took a quick glance at the caller’s name and was surprised to read a familiar name.

Why would uncle jungsoo call my father? He thought puzzled that a person he knew since he was young calling his father on the phone supposedly used to contact the spies.

The phone stopped from ringing but after a few seconds it rings again, Changmin think twice if he should answer the phone call or not.

Staring at the name of the caller again, he got caught up in a daze and remembered that his uncle jungsoo is also the chief of police, without any hesitation Changmin answered the phone call.

“Mr. Kwon, I’ve called to let you know that-“

Changmin quickly cut him off the second he heard his voice “uncle jungsoo?” he sounded a bit unsure, it’s been a long time since he last spoke to jungsoo and he doesn’t know if jungsoo still recognizes his voice.

“Changmin?, why is your father’s phone with you?”

“I got this from his office, but never mind that” Changmin answered, he doesn’t care is he sounded impolite.

They are not blood related but Changmin and even Yuri got used to calling him uncle jungsoo. Chief of police park jungsoo is a close family friend of the kwons. Kwon Jisun always asks him to look after Changmin and Yuri after he got divorced to his wife, Yuri and changmin’s mother.

The kwons trusted him, but right now Changmin is thinking if he still has to trust and believe what he might find out from jungsoo.

“What do you want to say to my father?” he asked, turning off the engine of his car.

“It’s confidential Changmin, I can’t tell it to you” jungsoo answered him, his voice sounding serious and full of authority.

Ignoring the fact that jungsoo said it’s confidential. Changmin is already losing his cool. The last information he received about Yuri was when one spy called him and said that Yuri and Jessica are together.

He guise himself as the secretary of his father but it seemed like it didn’t worked and his father might have intercepted him already and told the spies that Changmin got the phone, that’s why after that call he didn’t receive anything else.

This is the second time he received a call that might have connection with the spies and to Yuri.

“Is it about the spies and my sister?” he asked, exiting his car. His butler watched him pace back and forth and wonders why Changmin still haven’t left.

“I already told you that it’s confidential Changmin”

Breathing in the cold air deeply, Changmin stopped from walking “so it’s really about my sister, there’s nothing confidential if it involves my sister. Now tell me chief park what do you want to say to my father?”

Changmin looked behind him and saw his father’s car approaching. It stopped behind his car, butler lee went towards the car that just arrived and opened the door for changmin’s father.

Changmin approached his father, his father fixed his glasses and looked at Changmin, a smirk formed on his lips when he recognized the phone Changmin is holding.

“I’ll pass the phone to my father right now” he said to jungsoo. Changmin passed the phone to his father; his father took it and talked to the person on the other line.

“Chief Park, this is kwon Jisun speaking”

Changmin watched the unchanging expression his father’s face, it annoyed him that his father seems to hear good news from Chief Park and he seems to be calm. Changmin didn’t leave and waited for his father to finish his conversation to Chief Park.

“Thank you chief park, your men can rest now that there job is already done. ‘Til next time chief park” Jisun ended the phone call

Handing the phone back to Changmin “here, you can throw that phone away, I don’t have use to that anymore”

Changmin ignored the phone; his father handed it to butler lee instead and told him to throw the phone away.

Changmin knitted his eyebrows and followed his father inside the house “what did you and uncle jungsoo talked about?”

His father stopped and faced Changmin, his face calm, not like the last time Changmin talked to his father about his plan on Yuri and Jessica “no one is going to follow your sister anymore, she’s free to do what she want. Those spies I hired to watch your sister are under your uncle jungsoo” Jisun answered

Changmin can’t tell if his father is telling the truth or there is something hidden with every word his father said.

His voice sounded believable and calm, it’s not like how he talked when his talking about business, he sounded like any normal father not the business mogul kwon Jisun.

“What are you up to, appa?” he asked, ignoring how his father sounded earlier. He’s eager to know what his father might do to his sister and Jessica.

“nothing, aren’t you suppose to be happy because I’m letting your sister to finally do what she wants,  that she can be with the girl who I asked to hurt your sister but it turned out she also fell for her” his father said still looking at Changmin.

“You still don’t believe me Changmin?”

“I’ll be leaving now appa, have a god night” Changmin said turning his back to walk out of the house again, he can feel that his father is not telling the truth, he will just hear another lie if he stay.

“Why don’t you call yunho and asked him?” Changmin stopped half-way from going of their house.

“He is Jessica’s brother right? He thought I wouldn’t know about it. I don’t know why he didn’t tell it to me before, maybe his afraid of losing his job but it doesn’t matter anyway, because he didn’t succeed on bringing your sister back here”

Changmin faced his father; he really doesn’t care about yunho. His just confuse and curious on what his father trying to say.

Once Changmin faced him he continued “I almost thought he can bring your sister back here. But it doesn’t matter; I won’t need him to look after your sister along with the other spies, because as I said earlier I already told Chief Park to tell them that their job is done.”

Before Changmin turned and walked away again, his father pointed out what his trying to tell Changmin.

“Yunho already knows about it. Try calling him and he will also tell you there are no longer watching and following your sister” he’s father ended, Changmin nodded and quickly , he walked back to his car.

He’s already late to his dinner date with hyoyeon and he didn’t want his girlfriend to get upset and let those information he found out destroy their night.

He will have to talk to yunho and Yuri soon.

Yoona and seohyun walked hand in hand, going to the restaurant there boss told them. Hyoyeon said that the restaurant won’t be that far from the hotel they are staying, so the two decided to walk instead rather than riding a taxi.

Though earlier seohyun first thought of riding the taxi, she already knows where the restaurant is and indeed it’s really near the hotel they are staying, but the weather seemed to feel unusually cold and she don’t want yoona to get cold or get sick.

Yoona is persistent and she begged seohyun to walk instead and told her that walking is good for the health.

Yoona knows that when it comes to health seohyun will listen and hopefully she’ll agree. But yoona didn’t succeed, seohyun wanted them to ride the taxi and eve told her that she doesn’t want her to get sick and it’s much safer if they ride a taxi.

Yoona almost lost the fight of riding a taxi or not until she showed seohyun her doe/puppy eyes and a cute pout, it made seohyun flinched a little at the sight but she found it cute.

Seohyun gave up after what she heard from yoona.

“You know seohyun” yoona started, she lifted her hand that seohyun is holding to her and seonhyun’s eye-level. She took a short glanced at their intertwined hands and back to seohyun’s eyes.

“This warm hand holding my hand right now, will make it impossible for me to feel cold” yoona ended, seohyun blushed at yoona’s statement.

Yoona gave seohyun’s hand a light squeeze after she saw the blush on the girl’s face “so if you don’t want me to feel cold, never let go of my hand and I too will never let go” yoona added,

Both of them smiled and seohyun hugged yoona, with her hand still holding yoona’s hand. The hug was perfect enough for the cold weather, it was full of warmth. Giving them enough warmth to stand the cold and endure it.

When Changmin arrived, hyoyeon was on the phone telling seohyun the way on how they can reach the restaurant.

Changmin hid his face on the bouquet of flowers his holding and walked swiftly to the table where hyoyeon is, without hyoyeon noticing him.

Hyoyeon got surprised when a bouquet of flowers suddenly showed in front of her and slowly showing the face of the person holding it.

 

“I’m sorry” Changmin said, showing his version of pleading puppy eye, he told earlier he won’t be late, but what happened earlier hold him up and made him thirty minutes late.

Hyoyeon chuckled, it’s been a long time since Changmin showed her that expression, she grabbed the bouquet of flowers “why are you late?” and thank you for the flowers” she asked, placing the bouquet on the table.

“Me and father talked about something earlier” Changmin said, he sat on the chair beside hyoyeon.

“Is it about Yuri?” hyoyeon asked, Changmin had told it to her before when she saw Changmin mindlessly tossing his phone; she got curious on what Changmin is thinking.

She asked Changmin about it and was glad that Changmin shared it to her, because that problem is just making Changmin looked more restless.

“Yes” Changmin shortly answered, hyoyeon doesn’t want to ask any further information about it. She knows Changmin will tell it to her someday but not right now.

Changmin is glad that hyoyeon didn’t ask anything about it, he doesn’t want to dwell on that matter, not right now his with hyoyeon.

Changmin fixed his jacket and looked around there table “where’s yoona and seohyun?” he asked hyoyeon who is now looking at the menu.

“They will arrive soon” hyoyeon answered, her face hidden behind the menu.

“Okay”

Changmin looked around again and waited for hyoyeon to finish reading the menu and deciding on what to order. He spotted hyoyeon’s phone resting on top of the table. He looked at hyoyeon first, she’s still busy with the menu so he stealthily took hyoyeon’s phone and decided to call someone.

Changmin cleared his throat as he waited for the person his calling to pick up the phone.

After three rings the person answered his call “hello?”

It quite startled him, but still he continues with his plan “kwon Yuri” Changmin deepened his voice so his sister won’t know that it’s him calling.

Hyoyeon placed the menu on the table and saw Changmin using her phone while smiling.

“Yes?” Yuri answered oblivious of the fact that it’s her brother she’s talking to.

Changmin fought back his laughter and continues to play a prank on his sister “kwon Yuri” he said again, hyoyeon laughed softly at the odd deep voice Changmin used.

“Who’s this?” Yuri knitted her eyebrows, curious on who is calling her. Jessica who is sitting beside her continues to draw her designs, too absorbed to pay attention to Yuri.

Hyoyeon lightly hits changmin’s arm, Changmin looked at her with a huge playful grin on his face “let me just have fun” he whispered to hyoyeon while he covers the phone’s speaker.

Hyoyeon giggled and let Changmin continue with his plan on playing a prank on Yuri, Changmin used her phone to call Yuri and probably Yuri didn’t look at the caller’s name when she answered her phone.

“Mr. Kwon asked me to call you because he wants to say that soon he will send someone there and take Jessica Jung away from you” Changmin seriously said

“That’s too much” hyoyeon whispered

“What?!” NO! I won’t let it happen…who are?” Yuri furiously said, Jessica was about to go to the kitchen and get a glass of water when Yuri suddenly pulled her by the waist making her stumble back at the sofa; oblivious with the change of Yuri’s behavior.

Hearing his sister’s furious voice, Changmin can’t hold his laughter anymore, he burst laughing, grabbing some attention from the people having a peaceful dinner.

“Mister? Hello? Yah! Why is your laugh familiar? Changmin oppa!” Yuri yelled on the other line, her tight hold from Jessica’s waist loosen a little.

 

Hyoyeon snatched her phone from Changmin “hello, Yuri this is Ms. Kim speaking, I’m sorry about your brother’s behavior” hyoyeon apologized behalf of her childish boyfriend

“Oh, hello Ms. Kim, no need to say sorry for my brother-“hyoyeon didn’t get the chance to hear what Yuri is about to say next because Changmin suddenly took her phone again

“Hey little sis” Changmin said using his original voice “how are you?”

“Changmin oppa!, I almost thought you’re really one of the spies” Yuri replied, Jessica pinched Yuri’s arm in order for Yuri to let go of her waist so she can stand and get a glass of water, but Yuri didn’t even react and continues to wrap her arm around Jessica’s waist.

“I’m fine, I’m with Jessica now” Yuri said, smiling at the other line. She smiled because Jessica suddenly kissed her on the cheek, another strategy just to get off from Yuri’s grasp, but still Yuri didn’t let go of her.

Changmin nodded as if Yuri can see him, his eyes shining with all the food that is placed on the table. He didn’t know that hyoyeon already ordered food for them and he’s happy to see those favorite dishes she ordered for him.

“Hello? Oppa? Are you still there?” Yuri asked, Jessica decided to just wait until Yuri is done talking to Changmin

“I’m sorry, what are we talking about again, Yuri?” Changmin shook his head and placed the phone properly back again on his ear, it almost slipped when he saw the food.

Hyoyeon slapped his arm and laughed, she leaned closer to the phone “Yuri, your brother saw food and looks like he already forgot that his talking to you” hyoyeon jokingly said

Yuri’s laugh can be heard on the other line “oppa, because of food you’ve forgotten me”

“I’m sorry yul, you know aside from you and this girl sitting beside me, food is also important to me” Changmin answered diverting his gaze from the food to hyoyeon who blushed after she heard what Changmin said.

“Shikshin” Yuri replied along with a soft giggle

“Yeah, yeah right” Changmin answered

“Why did you call oppa? And why do you think of playing a prank on me like that?”

“First I called because I missed you and second because I missed playing a prank on you” Changmin simply answered

“I missed you too oppa and that is not a good prank”

“I know and I’m sorry yul” Changmin waved his hand when he saw seohyun and yoona approaching there table

“Just a sec. yul” Changmin looks at hyoyeon and to yoona and seohyun who are now sitting across them

“Can you guys excuse me for a minute or two” he stood up from his chair and went outside the restaurant

“Yuri, I have something to tell you” Changmin started, sounding serious

“What is it oppa?” Yuri asked, Jessica who is watching Yuri’s expression got curios when the smile dropped from Yuri’s face

“Me and appa talked earlier, he said that the spies are no longer around to watch your every move anymore”

“Is that true oppa?” Yuri asked

“I don’t believe him Yuri, but I’ll be here to help you”

“Thank you oppa”

“Take care of yourself and Jessica, I have to go now I’m still on a date with hyoyeon and by the way yoona and seohyun are also with us”

“Yes oppa, tell them I said hi, and have fun with the date”

“Okay, I’ll pass it to them, bye yul…call me if you need help”

“Okay oppa, bye”

Changmin ended the call and went inside the restaurant.

After her brother’s call, Yuri placed her phone beside her. Jessica chuckled softly when she remembered how Yuri reacted earlier.

“Why are you laughing?” Yuri asked, lightly pinching Jessica’s waist. It’s good that Jessica distracted her thoughts about what her father might be planning and if what her brother told her is true.

“Because of your reaction earlier, how come you fell for your brother’s prank? While you, yourself is a prankster” Jessica said, taking Yuri’s arm off that is still wrapped around her waist. Yuri kissed Jessica on the cheek and that made Jessica stop from taking Yuri’s arm off her.

“How did you know about that?” Yuri asked, she can’t recall showing Jessica that side of her.

Jessica once asked her brother some information about Yuri before, yunho told her that aside from being the daughter of a successful business man, Yuri also got this prankster side on her.

“I just know” she answered and lightly pushed Yuri’s face that is too close to her, ready to give her another kiss again.

“What was that for?” Yuri asked, stunned that Jessica pushed her face

“Let go of my waist first and let me grab a glass of water, I’m thirsty” Jessica pinched Yuri’s nose making Yuri let go of her waist.

“That hurts” Yuri muttered, her nose a bit red. Jessica laughed at Yuri who is covering her nose. Before Jessica stand and leave Yuri, she takes off the hand Yuri uses to cover her nose; she leaned forward and kisses the tip Yuri’s nose.

“Does it feel better now? I’m sorry” Jessica said, leaning back.

“Better than ever” Yuri answered “you can pinch my nose any time as long as you kiss it after” she added, grinning at Jessica.

“Where did you get that line, Yuri?”

“I got it from you” Yuri answered still smiling at Jessica

Jessica shoots Yuri a confused look “from me?”

Yuri nodded “you’re the one who’s making me say things like that”

Jessica sighed and looked away “are you sure that your last name is really kwon?” she said, sounding a bit serious.

Yuri furrowed her eyebrows, erasing the smile she got earlier quite baffled at what Jessica said “huh? What do you mean?” she asked.

Jessica didn’t look back at Yuri and tries her hardest not to laugh, because Yuri doesn’t have any idea on what she means.

“You might need to check your last name again, because the last time I checked it’s CORN Yuri not KWON Yuri” Jessica made sure to emphasize the words corn and kwon, but Yuri still looks like she didn’t get it.

“Corn Yuri?” Yuri mumbled

Jessica looked at the confuse face of Yuri “yes, because you’re corny Yuri” she laughed and stood up from the couch leaving Yuri who is still processing what Jessica said.

“Kwon, corn, corny….corny Yuri” she babbled, her brows still furrowed “sica, I’m not corny!” she exclaimed after she got what Jessica said earlier.

Yuri stood up and followed Jessica to the kitchen, “yes, you are corny Yuri” Jessica said while filling an empty glass with water

Yuri stood behind Jessica and gave Jessica a back hug, her chin resting on Jessica’s shoulder “fine” she muttered

The information she received earlier still keeps on pestering her mind.

After Jessica is done drinking water, she turned around to face Yuri and placed her arms around Yuri’s neck.

“Are you okay Yuri?” she asked after she saw Yuri’s worried expression.

Yuri tucked in Jessica’s hair behind the girl’s ear, she sighed for a moment. Yuri looked down not meeting Jessica’s eyes.

Jessica took her arm off around Yuri’s neck and held Yuri’s face, making the latter look at her “Yuri…”

“Changmin oppa told me earlier that the spies are no longer watching my every move, he talked to father and said that to him, but Changmin oppa didn’t believe what our father said and so am I” Yuri sighed, pulling Jessica for a hug

I have to talk to yunho oppa as soon as I see him Jessica thought as she hugged Yuri back

“25…26…27…28” sooyoung said, counting how many times she perfectly catch her blackberry phone. She has been tossing her phone for about five minutes, every time she fails to catch her phone, she have to start counting back to one again.

“29…30…31…32” sooyoung had already catch her phone fifty times at the first two minutes, but she failed to catch it after she reached fifty.

“33…34…35…36” she tossed her phone a bit higher, she thought it will fall back on her hand, but then it missed her hand and dropped on the carpeted floor of her living room.

“Done playing with my phone” she looked around her living room “what’s next?” then she picked her phone on the floor

*knock knock*

She heard a knock on her door and quickly tossed her phone on the couch.

“Coming!” she yelled, walking to open the front door

I don’t remember ordering food she wondered, grabbing the door know and opens the door.

“Yes?” she looked from side to side but didn’t see the person who knocked on her door.

“Pranksters” she muttered, sooyoung was about to close the door when “noona, news paper delivery”

The boy who looks like in his teenage year said, he’s wearing a white shirt and faded jeans, his left hand holding the strap of his shoulder bag filled with magazines and newspapers, while his right hand extended in front of sooyoung with the news paper on his grasp.

Sooyoung ignored the news paper and studied the boy, his face a bit hidden because of his baseball cap and also his looking on the cold stone floor.

Sooyoung grossed her arms and leaned on the door frame “hey kid, I’m not on the floor why don’t you look at me?” she said smiling to the shy boy who have his head bowed and eyes still on the floor or maybe on his old muddy looking converse shoes.

She smirked a little teasing won’t hurt

Still ignoring the news paper that is still in the grasp of the poor clueless boy.

“I’m not going to pay you if you don’t look at me” she said as she taps her foot on the floor.

Slowly the boy lifted his head and looks at sooyoung, the color of his face quickly turned red when he saw sooyoung smiling at him.

His blushing sooyoung continues to show her charming smile, while the boy’s hand that is holding the news paper is starting to shake.

Sooyoung glanced at his shaking hand I guess teasing this kid is not a good idea; he might have a heart attack if I continue

She cleared and took the news paper from his grasp “finally you looked at me, how much do I owe you?”

The boy gulped “noona, you’ve already paid for that, it is included on your monthly subscription of the magazine that is also publishing that news paper” the boy said who can’t stop fidgeting the end of his white shirt.

Sooyoung scratched her head in embarrassment “yeah, right…thank you”

The news paper boy bowed and quickly turns around to leave, sooyoung closed her front door and walks back to her living room.

“So that explains the news paper I always saw on my door step” she mumbled and took a quick glance at the pile of news paper beside her shoe rack.

She sat on her couch and starts to scan the news paper. Her eyes focused on the article she found interesting on the entertainment section.

‘LEE MINHO WITH ANOTHER RICH AHJUMMA LOVER’

Sooyoung starts to read the whole article. She laughed at the article about the famous model “lee Minho, sure is really popular with ahjummas not just a cheap ahjumma but a rich one” she said as she folds the news paper in half and places it on top of her coffee table.

“I’m really bored!” she exclaimed while she stretches her arm up in the air, her right arm dropped on the couch pillow beside her.

Suddenly a song played and she got a bit startled, she looked around her house to find where the music is coming from, her eyes stopped at her music player placed on the black wooden rack installed on her wall.

♫bright lights, fancy restaurant…everything in this world that a man could want. Got a bank account bigger than the law should allow, I’m still lonely now…

Sooyoung lifted the pillow beside her and found the controller of her music player.

Sooyoung rested her back on the couch and pressed the increase volume button on the controller “I haven’t heard this song for a long time” she said, placing the controller beside her

She hummed the song and stopped when the chorus played

♫even though it seems I have everything, I don’t want to be a lonely fool –

Sooyoung’s eye twitched at end of the chorus

♫my life is incomplete…

“That part of the song is a bit disturbing” sooyoung sighed as she continues to listen to sisqo’s ‘incomplete’. She furrowed her eyebrows after she realized what she just said.

She used to like listening to this song before and didn’t bother about the meaning of the lyrics. It puzzled her when she said that the song seems disturbing for her, like it’s irritating her or mocking her – something she can’t understand.

“Why am I suddenly got bothered with this song?” she shook her head and ruffled her hair.

Turning off her music player, she went to the kitchen and grabbed a white bowl. She opened the cupboard and grabbed another box of cereal, she already emptied the first one because of boredom and now she might finish eating all of it on one sitting again.

Sooyoung walked to the refrigerator and grabbed the milk carton, she sat on the chair after placing everything she needs to prepare a bowl of cereal on the table – it’s her anti-depressant kind of food.

Scooping a spoonful of cereal, she put it inside , violently chewing her cereal making every crunching sound heard to all corners of her kitchen.

“I don’t need someone to be complete”

Photographers are flocking outside the arrival gate of Gimpo airport, they got a call that the famous model Lee Minho is on his flight from Jeju going to Seoul.

Minho along with yunho who is trailing behind him was surprise to see a lot of photographers outside the arrival gate.

“Who told this parasites that I’m coming back here in Seoul?” Minho hissed putting on his glasses.

Yunho sneered at what Minho said “that just means that you’re really famous”

“Famous for making a lot of scandals” yunho added, he doesn’t care if Minho heard him

Minho turn around and faced yunho “those are not real, I don’t know who made up those stories about me being a—“

“Excuse me sir, do you need securities to you from going out of the airport?” one of the airport security asked Minho

“No need” Minho answered, the airport security bowed and left. Minho and yunho walk to the arrival gate.

“Just walk fast and ignore them” Minho said to yunho before both of them go out of the exit.

“I’m not the one famous here, I don’t need to do that” yunho said and went out first

After Minho went out, photographers started to take photos of him. Minho bowed his head and walked fast not just to avoid the photographers but also the reporters who he didn’t saw earlier now chasing him.

Even though Minho said that he won’t need securities, they still helped him to get away from the photographers and reporters.

Yunho went straight to the parking lot; he entered his car and drives to the airport’s entrance to fetch his ‘famous for making scandals’ friend.

Minho got out of the airport “Minho! Over here!” yunho called him and started to run going to the car.

Minho immediately entered the car and took off his glasses “let’s go” he said to yunho

“Where are we heading anyway?” yunho asked Minho who is busy texting someone on his phone.

“My manager said that I have to go at the agency, you can drop me off there”

“Sure thing Mr. Lee” yunho answered with a bit of sarcasm.

They were caught in traffic and that gave yunho the chance to check his phone, he grabbed it inside his jacket pocket. He pressed a key and it lighten up showing him that he received a message from chief park.

Mr. kwon knows that you are Jessica’s brother, but you don’t have to worry because he told me tell you all agents to stop watching and following his daughter, but I’m sure yunho, you know what to do

Yunho relaxed a bit after he read the message, but thinking about on what will happen next her can’t help but to feel mad at himself.

His thoughts got distracted when Minho tapped his shoulder and then he heard the honk of the cars behind.

Yunho looked at the traffic light “damn” he hissed and quickly pressed the gas pedal.

“Slow down yunho”

Yunho ignored him and continues to drive fast.

Minho smirked he knows what got yunho acting like this “don’t worry yunho, I’ll take care of your sister for you and also for Yuri” he joked without the intention to lighten yunho’s mood but to pissed him more.

Yunho heard it clearly, cursing Minho under his breath. He decided to ignore it, he knows after this his sister and also him can be free from the kwons and hoping that finally Yuri will go and come back to where her father wants her.

-TBC-