CHAPTER 11

GRENADE

“yuri, there is something I want to tell you…”

“what is it sica?” yuri softly said, while brushing off some hair that is covering jessica’s face

“about what I did to you before...” Jessica looked down on the sand avoiding yuri’s eyes, she doesn’t want to see the change in yuri’s expression.

Yuri holds jessica’s chin and make Jessica look at her.

Jessica can see the warmth and happiness in yuri’s eyes.

Yuri looks at Jessica with a warm smile on her face hoping to tell Jessica that those things are all in the past and it doesn’t matter to her anymore.

“don’t think about it anymore sica, all that matters to me is that we are together now, that you’ve finally told me that you love me” yuri said still having the same smile, while she softly caress jessica’s cheek with her thumb.

Jessica still can’t help but to feel guilty, she had hurt yuri a lot of times before. She expected for yuri not to accept her and pushed her away like what she did to yuri before.

But now, yuri is standing in front of her smiling like everything that she did to her was just a bad dream and yuri had finally woke up from it.

Yuri can see that there is a guilt and the feeling of sadness in jessica’s eyes. Her hope of Jessica not feeling like that slowly vanishes away along with her smile.

The back of her mind tells her that she needs to know why Jessica hurt her so much before.

As hard as she push that thought away from her mind, is the same as it wants to go back.

Yuri’s expression change, there’s no longer that same smile she showed Jessica before, those memories and the pain she wants to bury and be forgotten forever slowly creeps up to her again.

Jessica saw the change in yuri’s expression, the moment when yuri told her that she doesn’t have to think about the past awhile ago made her feel a little relieve, but seeing yuri right now, she really need to tell and explain yuri everything.

“yuri..” Jessica started, this time she’s not looking away from yuri.

It will be up to you Jessica, if you want to be with yuri and risk everything or live your life the way you have it before you met my daughter…



“it’s your father…he told me that he will disown you,I don’t want your father to do that because of your feelings for me”Jessica is watching yuri’s reaction but it’s still the same.

Yuri this time is the one who looked down

“I knew it” she whispered to herself

“yuri?”

Yuri looked u and met jessica’s worried gaze

“Jessica, it’s getting dark, let’s talk about this at my place, I will also have to talk to my brother” yuri said

Jessica nodded

Yuri came back to the place where she is lying earlier and grabs the blanket she used and her bag.

Yuri is still holding jessica’s hand and pulls her to her car.

She opened the door for Jessica and she entered to the driver side

Yuri started to drive off going to her place

---

AMERICA



Changmin is pacing back and forth inside his office, his thinking of a way on how he can help his sister.

He walks to his desk and dial some number on the phone.

“ms. Han, is your father inside his office?”

“mr. kwon, your father is currently on a meeting right now”

“thank you ms. Han”

Changmin ended the call and quickly went out of his office and walks to his father’s office

“good afternoon mr. kwon” his father’s secretary bowed at him and let him enter his father’s office

He feels a little weird by that, because he knows his father doesn’t allow anyone to just enter his office, even him.

Changmin quickly shrugs that thought off.

He don’t know what his going to do inside his father’s office, he still doesn’t have any plan on how he will help his sister. Changmin just let his feet dragged him to go to his father's office.

He again walks back and forth this time inside his father’s office when suddenly a phone rings, he went to his father’s desk and answers the call.

“mr. kwon, I have dropped off Jessica jung to where your daughter is…”

Must be one of the spies he thought

“just let them be together..” changmin blurted out not caring if the man his talking to on the other line recognizes or not his voice.

“I’ll pass the message to mr. kwon, his currently in a meeting right now…”

“but..who is this?” the man on the other line sounding a little puzzled

“I’m mr. kwon’s secretary, he assigned me to answer the calls from the spies who is looking after his daughter, kwon yuri…”

The man on the other line seems too dumbfounded, then he agrees immediately at what changmin said

Changmin ended the phone call instantly to avoid questions from the spy and puts the phone inside his pocket.

---

“I wonder where Jessica and yuri is” sooyoung said as she walks and then kicks a stone she saw on the ground.

“I hope jessi and yuri are together now” tiffany said with her head resting on taeyeon’s shoulder while they are sitting on yuri’s front step

Sooyoung looks at the two with a sly smile slowly forming on her face

She stops from walking and kicking stones and decided to approach the two.

“taeyeon, is she the one you're talking about before?” sooyoung said and pointed a finger to tiffany

Tiffany look up to taeyeon with her head still resting on taeyeon’s shoulder, she felt taeyeon suddenly tensed up when sooyoung said that, she quickly retreats her head up and sat up straight.

Did I mention tiffany to sooyoung before? Taeyeon thought

Tiffany just watches the two

“okay, before the teasing starts again…” taeyeon stood up and look at sooyoung

“tiffany and I…” taeyeon started and props her hand in front of tiffany.

Tiffany didn’t think twice and holds taeyeon’s hand, taeyeon pulls tiffany up to make her stand up.

“are best friends” taeyeon ended, but when she said the word best friend, she’s feeling a little heavy inside.

Best friend id not the word she wants to say

Tiffany let go from taeyeon’s hand and look down

“yeah, best friend” she whispered to herself

That’s all what we are going to be…best friends tiffany sadly thought

Sooyoung saw tiffany and taeyeon’s reaction; she decided not to tease the two.

She awkwardly scratches the back of her head and looks at the two.

“okay, I’m juts joking…uhm let’s continue waiting for the two to come” sooyoung said and continues to walk at yuri’s front yard and acting like she’s in a park.

Tiffany takes a short glance at taeyeon, she badly wants to hug taeyeon and ask her everything she did while she was away, but as always awkward silence came to them.

Taeyeon feels the same way too, she really wants to break the awkwardness between her and tiffany, but she’s lacking of courage to do so.

Why can’t we be like what we are before?



Why we are suddenly like this?




---



“sica” yuri said as keeps her eye on the road

Jessica looks at yuri, with sadness can be seen in her eyes

Yuri can feel it, she reaches for jessica’s hand and holds it.

“I don’t know if my father already find out about us, and I also don’t know what he might do aside from disowning me” yuri started as she lightly squeeze jessica’s hand trying to comfort her.

“but I promise you Jessica, I will never leave your side” yuri ended and continues to hold jessica’s hand

Jessica’s sad expression slowly changes to a smile, she believes in yuri’s words, yuri never did leave her before and she knows yuri won’t ever leave her now because they are finally together

“I won’t leave you too, yuri I promise” she smiled and tighten her hold to yuri’s hand

Just let me cherish the time I can spend with her



And I hope I can really fulfill that promise I just said…I will never leave you too yuri




---

Sooyoung stands at the side-walk in front of yuri’s place still waiting for her friend to arrive, leaving taeyeon and tiffany at yuri’s front porch.

The two just started talking and she doesn’t want to interfere with them.

She looks at the left side of the road and saw a car coming, she immediately recognize it’s yuri’s car, the worried expression on her face changes into a bright one.

The car stops in front of sooyoung, yuri came out of the car with a light smile on her face.

“hi sooyoung” yuri greeted sooyoung as she walks to the other side of the car.

“hey yul, did Jessica find you? Is she with you? Are you together now?” sooyoung asked as she looks at yuri with a curious look on her face

Yuri opens the car door and she smile at sooyoung

Sooyoung raised her eyebrow, she can’t get what yuri is thinking or trying to do.

Jessica came out of the car and yuri hold her hand and closes the door of her car.

Sooyoung’s confused look changes into a smile when she saw Jessica came out of the car.

“Jessica, this is sooyoung my best friend” yuri said as she points at sooyoung

Though sooyoung already knows who Jessica is, she just let yuri introduce them to each other again

“and sooyoung this is Jessica my” yuri looks at Jessica with a blush starting to be visible on her cheeks

Jessica looks at yuri and returns the smile

“my girlfriend” yuri ended still with a smile on her face

“hi Jessica, nice to meet you again…I see you found yuri”

“what? Wait…you already know her choi?” yuri drops the smile in her face and looks at sooyoung with a raised eyebrow

“yes, yuri I already saw her earlier…” Jessica answered yuri’s question for sooyoung

Yuri felt a little shy and embarrassed and she looks down at the pavement

“oh, okay”

Sooyoung quickly grabs jessica’s hand and that caught yuri off guard and so is Jessica.

“let’s go Jessica, tiffany and taeyeon is also here they are waiting for you two”

Sooyoung pulls Jessica away from yuri, and starts to walk to go to yuri’s front step to meet with tiffany and taeyeon.

“yah! Choi sooyoung! Who gave you the permission to do that?” yuri shouted, sooyoung look around and stuck her tongue out to yuri

Jessica laughs at the two

“yuri, let’s go” Jessica said and reach her hand out to yuri

Yuri started to walk faster and reach for jessica’s hand, sooyoung let go of jessica’s hand and leave the two behind while she laughs softly

“alright, you two just follow me” sooyoung said while she’s walking away

“haha, let’s go sica” Jessica nodded and both of them started to follow sooyoung

-TBC

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE